Mexico

Mexico needs another wave of European immigrants to stabilize it and help the economy. Prove me wrong

Attached: A476BD97-09CA-4F23-A02C-F938782DAA7C.png (2400x1500, 329K)

Send some Canadian Chads down there

Why would Europeans go there to live?

we need a fucking nuke

This.

It needs a white tourist invasion to bleach the brown women.

Mexico is spic majority because no white wants to live in that desert climate so the only whites there mixed with underaged meztizo girls creating the spic hybrid race.

Could happily live in the more temperate mountains desu.

ESTO

Sure also throw some eugenics in the mix.

But the place with the most white Mexicans are in the desert northern states

We need a non commie president. Amlo just needs to fuck off, then no one will ever vote for commies again. Btw he hasn't done shit that he promised kek, instead he did make one of the strongest gun calibers legal, god bless the old man

This, unironically.

Attached: Screenshot_20190524115634_Discord.jpg (316x238, 44K)

Fuck Amlo, he's giving all my tax money to literal niggers. But then whor the fuck is supposed to be our new president? Another Peña Nieto?

Euros aren’t even willing to come to the states, what makes you think they’d live in your shithole? At least here they could make some money, over there they’d get it stolen from them

Generosity.

White man's burden.

It’s Almost impossible for a euro to immigrate to the US

Estás bien pendejo

Go back to your hellhole spic.

Would Mexico be better if it balkanized?

There are good and stable places in Mexico that would do well as independent nations.

This

sorry spic I left mexico long ago and wont be returning to that shithole to live among you people. Us whites have a home and its called North America. Pic related I even found my soul mate and we are planning to make a litter of white babies. Get fucked shitskin

Attached: 1516587824237.jpg (640x736, 59K)

Mexico is North America though

Based.

Attached: burgoids.png (602x328, 151K)

YA TE VI NORTECACA

Basado y rojo pastillado
I Dont Like the idea of balkanization but yeah we need that

Cope

Someone I knew got decapitated lolol
You guys are filipinos

Attached: PepeCorona.jpg (320x427, 22K)

I'm white you guys. Doubt

Euros like N A L G A S.

You need to stop buying used weapons from the Americans

they already are here, i dont know if are escaping from the cold or the faggotry.

>mexico finally segments into smaller nations
>everyone zerg rushes monterrey and guadalajara, everywhere else is dead

mexico needs a second amendment and a very, very bloody civil war, nothing else would change things for the better

What? Where? I Havent seen Any canadian Here other That fat americans, mennonites and Bunch of shitskins(cubans,africans)

who doesn't
look at that ass... I would mantore it

Attached: 155592366472.jpg (720x942, 264K)

Latin America needs a very bloody civil war.

soo fucking based and redpilled. It needs french revolution type of violence

>country doesn't have a second amendment
>it's the one of the deadliest country in the world
talk about optics

they are in the nicest places, not in your s̶h̶i̶t̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ city known as Tijuana

Attached: bw6hgl7xtch21.jpg (649x597, 82K)

Agreed. Mexico could use some diversity.

Based. I’ve been to this location. Before going in I was sold a chicharito jersey and wore it. Everyone kept buying me shots and high fives. Based Day

Im Not on Tijuana , Im on monterrey
(Idiota)

didn't mexico's population grow from 40 million to 120 million in 50 years? i doubt the last thing they need is more people

>different shithole
I guess you don't understand the difference of a shithole and not a shithole,

Less indios, shitskins, cubans and more europeans,asians would be helpful to us

Really? Then give some insight an show me which city is not a shithole right now

ahhhhh so the argentinan/chile route

how common are castiza waifus like this down in brown land?

Attached: 5b3682fcbca8a.jpg (864x1080, 358K)

Yeah,Like that, hell Even Like Australia an sending white prisoners our way would help us in the Genepool iQ
If You stay in the citys Like monterrey or DF You Should Be good, There is a lot white People there, or go to chiapas an stay With the amish/russian/mennonites and have aryan kids

Merida, Yucatan for example.
But why would you care, you are anothe whitexican opening up you buttcrack and bending over for the white man to take over

Attached: ey2m5ea7bnr21.jpg (750x1334, 115K)

Why would anyone from Europe move to mestizo lands?

Those people aren’t White, but they also aren’t Mestizos or Indios either. They’re basically in the middle. The only whites in Mexico are either upper class families or mennonites.

So castizos?

>white guys go down there
>only fuck and have kids with castizas and lightest mestizas possible
>nothing changes

Just kill all washos and the country would thrive

>Mérida Yucatán
Sorry but i dont Like Being between a fuckload of bugmen
>way do you care?
Because i love my country You shitboots, and the current administacion is Doing a shit Job By Turning us into venezuela 2.0 or África With All Those Shitskins in the country, thats why we need useful poeple an those only come as white, Fuck you for doubting me
>You whitexican
So? Yes Im European descendant an yet Im more mexican That you

Attached: 1556733390939.jpg (567x531, 54K)

Like is thriving With Amlo, Right now?