Do you want a family but can't because have no money and still living in parent's house? Then become self-sufficient...

Do you want a family but can't because have no money and still living in parent's house? Then become self-sufficient. Oh you can't because of expensive land, building laws, and property tax? Well heck, all you can do now is blame joos and nogs. See where that gets you... of course; on this thread.

Attached: independent.jpg (1443x980, 282K)

I'm going to save up for my kids.

Im 34, own a home and have zero debt but I can't attract university educated white women because they all want something to hold over me and they have nothing.

how are you doing with the bees? i dont know shit about them yet i might have to help with a bee house in my home country

Why would you want an educated woman?

I dont own bees but heard that shungite helps them

Liar. We blame boomers for this.
And it's accurate. They literally destroyed our economy several times over with their greed and perfidity.

Do you know why population migrated to cities in the last couple of centuries? Simply because rural life is fucking hard. You have lots of manual labor, you have no social safety net to fall back to in times of need, you don't even have paramedics to save your ass from an allergic reaction when some bee stings you. And good luck finding a nice woman in the village, who will view you as anything else but a workhorse. Stop dreaming about shit that doesn't exist.

Attached: varg.jpg (600x900, 215K)

I just want to have a nice plantation with niggers or gypsies working on it.
Is it too much to ask?

>I can't attract university educated white women because they all want something to hold over me and they have nothing.

You're saying females are hypogamous now?

>start working
>economy crashes

Attached: 1423616320057.png (512x686, 14K)

I want a grog of mead.

based

>rural life is fucking hard
Tirelessly waking up every morning to go work at a job you hate just to get paid scraps compared to the total value of your labor is easy?
>you have lots of manual labor, you have no social safety... you don't even have paramedics... good luck finding a nice woman
You don't have to live hundreds of miles from people, consider a commune.

Attached: ede83578275d7864c073f3d2797d6d84.jpg (728x1000, 209K)

>a job you hate
Find a job you don't hate.

i was going to call you a retard who should know better considering your countries history, but then I realsied that your understanding of the process by which the peasants became urbanized is of course coloured by your own history. No doubt the agricultural collectives were a continuation of serfdom, and slavery.

In Britain, the peasants had to be coerced into the factories, and were dragged kicking and screaming from our bucolic traditional lives, to work in the dark satanic mills of the overlords.

>Oh you can't because of expensive land, building laws, and property tax?
This shouldn't stop people who truly want self-sufficent off-grid life.

>find a massive natural park
>find a reclusive spot
>bring in building supplies during the night
>if you want windows, build your home on the side of a hill and with a view far away from your hill-side fort
>camouflage your home and conspicuously make it hard to access for those who don't know (plant thorny bushes, etc)
>LARP as a fellow hiker to people you eventually come across in the forest
I don't recommend because it might be illegal, but consider it.

Attached: hobbit home.jpg (728x513, 170K)

>Find a job you don't hate.
Ever wondered why government jobs pay so much? because most high paying jobs support (((their))) enslavement system. There is no honest work anymore; most companies produce planned-obsolescent and outdated technology, Big Pharma murders more than cures, jobs like fracking and lumbering destroy the planet, etc. The only honest job is self-employment but there are many laws, taxes, and glowing niggers that always attack small businesses. The bottom line is that if you want to be free, then dont use (((their))) infrastructure.

British village is another story, it was deliberately destroyed by pastoral enclosures of common lands. And by the way this happened before industrial capitalism, in XVI century.

Your pic is literally all I want in life.
I probably have to join the Anastasia cult/movement to get a decent patch of land in this country though.

Attached: 1478804728673.png (388x440, 416K)

>Find a job you don't hate.
No such job exists. Blue collar jobs are repetitive and tedious. Knowledge-based jobs on the other hand are highly political and require shady shit like building backroom connections and having the right opinions. Blue collar or white collar, your have to act like an NPC not to get complaints. I'm right now in a white collar job and feel like a total slave. Every interaction at work is Fake and Gay. Fake smiles and bullshit talk that nobody gives a fuck about.

All modern jobs are SHITE.

Attached: if you only knew how honked.jpg (554x530, 37K)

come to murica we got that leebin swarm.

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (600x514, 43K)

bump

Isn't your way to gaining citizenship more then retarded though?
Also I don't want to flee.

Attached: 1545997144754.jpg (1100x1399, 284K)

Bump, make money to buy plot of land in a forest, build your own shack there

>Knowledge-based jobs on the other hand are highly political and require shady shit like building backroom connections and having the right opinions.
This, it surprised me how twisted these people are. Normies seem to think it's all normal and sperg out if you ever say anything about it. You've got to be really careful what you do and say no matter how good you are at your job because of all the fucking backsliders everywhere. Fuck these bastards.

Attached: 1555388196309.png (282x454, 124K)

Yeah it's very retarded. My mom had a German colleague who wanted to move his family here but he wasn't able to and he was some kind of materials engineer. They were nice. I'd say just throw your passport and visa in the trash when you get here and pretend to be some kind of slavshit.

Attached: 1558032739743.jpg (598x444, 35K)

But seriously how do you pay property taxes?

>You've got to be really careful what you do and say no matter how good you are at your job because of all the fucking backsliders everywhere. Fuck these bastards.
This exactly, it makes Game of Thrones political intrigue look like nothing at all. Everything you email or is emailed to you can be used against you. No wonder people get burnt out in white collar jobs

Probably some side jobs involved

Exactly. If you step out of line, there will be an obedient normalfag that will do what you won't do. They will say the right things and think the correct way.

It's easy to say ''just pretend to be one of them''. It's harder to fake it day to day and not feel like your soul is being crushed.

Consider this

>niggers or gypsies working

This is some parallel universe shit here.

>sustaining yourself on vegetables instead of beef
fucking hell the absolute state

>soul is being crushed.

Damn nigga, in Finland? Isn't there some way to move out of town a little bit, learn a trade so you don't have to suck ass, or start a business shoveling snow or grooming reindeer or something?