This utterly confuses the burger ""brain""

Attached: ys5ne534xrz11.jpg (5472x3648, 2.97M)

we have these muhammed!

I’ve got one outside the neighborhood that I live in. I have yet to see any accidents in it. Not every burger is an idiot, Brit.

We have these in the more progressive areas of the US.

Conservatard regions stick with the overcomplicated shit

Attached: ward%20circle.png (716x584, 1.15M)

I like how there's a McDonald's in the photo. Even in your desperate attempt to lash out against us, there can be no denying that you too are a slave to our empire of lard.

Attached: 1546531120558.jpg (999x985, 642K)

American roundabouts are oval shaped, and only NASCAR drivers use them

Is that the US embassy I see?

my town of a few thousand has like 5 of these, bong.

>this utterly confuses the bong brain.

Attached: E6D28475-CC2D-4B26-A512-D7B69BB3E265.jpg (636x708, 103K)

There are roundabouts in almost every city in america. This bait is very poor, why are you doing this? Are you ok?

Recently got one of these in my city and the fucking workers painted the arrows on it backwards. I wonder what ethnic group they belong to.

A rotary? They're very common in the US.

Imagine driving in a gay ass circle

What a hilariously inefficient cluster fuck

>niggers still turn left on these

Theses do scare me desu, user here from Michigan. These are popping up everywhere.

this kills every 56%'er

Attached: Magic-Roundabout3.jpg (1580x985, 297K)

Talking shit about my confusing southern roundabouts nigger?

Attached: Capture.png (628x589, 935K)

Tbh

This confuses the European AND American

Attached: swindons-magic-roundabout-how-does-it-work.jpg (900x561, 225K)

No burger is safe around the keen eye of Americans

They fucked a lot of them up in my are. Way to small and people are to stupid to use their turn signal. They also put fucking cross walks near them so retarded cyclist often just cross them and there have been several car accidents because of that. The Traffic lights we had before, were way better and safer.

That's the figure 8 loop at the smash-up track.
Who the hell thought that was a good idea?

Big Ben, Parliament

Can't have them because niggers. They're ubiquitous in white areas, though.

It doesn't tho

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of Manchester

Attached: A777EE9C-31D7-4F9A-9E46-5765FAF41BA8-583-000000E207444DCB.jpg (400x231, 51K)

>taking 12 lanes down to 2 in under 20 meters
Yeah, the reasoning is confusing.

Attached: alberta_drivers.jpg (650x330, 33K)

>We have these in the more progressive areas of the US.
Based. Fuck rural people.

Wtf I typed Tbh and desu replaced it lol wtf!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-27-14-36-03.png (720x1280, 260K)

Why would people drive in circles instead of going straight. Fucking stupid.

there's a double roundabout near where I grew up

Attached: 2019-05-27 14_36_22-Greenshot.png (1820x932, 3.12M)

this confuses me very much, bong. have a parking lot exit the wrong way into incoming high way traffic?

explain yourselves right this instant.

Attached: 515B3C47-CFC8-4739-BFD6-5F6BCC1494D1.jpg (1242x1583, 1.37M)

Way to suck at life bong.
Circles are gay. Real men have crosses.

>more progressive areas of the US
>rural
>progressive
Pic one idiot

It's not that hard to figure out, user.

>top left: 8 lanes squeezing into 2 lanes then into 1
>JUST TO GET TO MC DONALDS
>Room for like 30 cars
THE SELECTION OF THE LARDTARD

I live in the buttfucking boonies of Kentucky. We have roundabouts Mohammed.

>8 lanes squashed into 2

Attached: 1534678258122.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

Cope

Fuck off nazi.

that's modern art user

Was going to mention that but im not a faggot leaf.

>Brits doesn't know shit about Americans
>Probably thinks we microwave water for tea too... dumbass

Why would you make it all giant and pointless like that? No wonder you don't have room, for farms

that looks like new jersey

Jesus Christ. Did y'all at least murder the planner for... Idk treason I guess? What even is going on here. My palms are starting to sweat just looking at this.

So you don't have to wait for a light to turn green before you can go.

Some bitch honked at me on Friday after work at the roundabout implying I did something wrong. I stopped and was going pull the mother fucker out of his car and teach him how to drive but it was a woman so I just yelled at her for a good minute. It baffles me that so many people don't know how to use these.

what rotarys? in new england we have them everywhere(atleast on cape cod where i live), but tourists struggle to navigate them

An intersection next to a raliway?Are you people mentally deficient?

Another European inferiority complex thread? We have roundabouts where I live you nonce.

Attached: 1557957392095.gif (540x540, 1.92M)

>8 lanes become 2 in the spam of 100ft

disaster

>8 lanes merge into 2
No wonder you lost the war

Attached: 1511666953491.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

step up senpai

Attached: 1557046809962.jpg (1080x1350, 296K)

why the shitty middle road? seems like it would cause more confusion and crashes than helping traffic flow.

There are a few in New England.

They don't understand New England etiquette:
>look at the guy you're merging with
>fucking floor the gas pedal

>traffic circles
>not overcomplicated

>things that would only work in Japan

I drive 2 miles to work, one roundabout, three 4 way stop signs, and a traffic light. The traffic light is the only thing anyone knows how to use properly

Roundabaouts are suuperior in almost every single way,except you need civilazed people to use them otherwise it's a mess.

Welcome newfag. You're here forever desu.

fucking new england road designers are sadistic

Newfag

This undeniably distorts the brains of cUKs
t. Kelly Sq, Worcester, MA

Attached: a6Vzn28_700b.jpg (646x594, 97K)

WASTE OF CIRCULAR SPACE.

Yeah that happens
Because mods are fags desu

Go fuck your goat Achmed.

Just went through two of them

JESUS FUCKING LORD those fringe nuclei. Where is this located just to make sure I never wander into it?

got this one in my hometown

Attached: magic.jpg (1200x675, 152K)

My city is only putting roundabouts in yhe new road construction and I couldnt be happier

Sitting at a stop lights is caveman tier efficiency

you have no idea how many railroads there are in the older parts of the country

Yes, the bullshit road designs you bongs have come up with in order to shoe-horn in roads on that tiny island do boggle the mind.

whoever designed this needs to be gassed

You're right. DOTs have started building these, and the single lane ones are okay, but every now again someone gets hopelessly confuse.
One of the first in my town was a double lane nightmare. After dozens of wrecks in less than a year, it was repaved into a single lane circle.

could've put a starbucks there, what a waste

>The Magic Roundabout in Swindon, England, was constructed in 1972 and is a ring junction consisting of five mini-roundabouts arranged in a circle around a sixth, central circle. Located near the County Ground, home of Swindon Town F.C., its name comes from the popular children's television series The Magic Roundabout. In 2009 it was voted the fourth scariest junction in Britain
>fourth

hahaha you plebs still have to use land/turf/tar/rubber to travel.

fucking plebs.

for a bunch of pussies that bitch about what ciggarettes do to your lungs, and bad air..
you sure do love to coat your earth in the same shit just so you can get your welfare sushi with foodstamps..

Attached: wheels.png (691x464, 781K)

That's in Alaska

We've been getting so many niggers in my neighborhood that they had to put up arrows indicating which way the roundabout flows. It’s one lane

I've driven through there, it's fun. Here's an intersection in East Longmeadow, MA near me. It's a riot during rush hour.

Attached: 2844209D-1D11-41D7-BDB3-CAD61F4D873F-624-000000A8E1D230D1.jpg (519x372, 87K)

>what are overpasses
Get a load of this goyim

the madness is spreading...

Compared to this, nothing is complicated

Attached: YJMCivRw5hRRiIKkWhAfNLjiyyLULdt3HM78x4ey2Wk.png (236x236, 149K)

What is this? A noob’s save in Cities Skylines?

Most traffic engineers and road construction guys are ultra conservative. They are the working class you preach so much about.
kys leftist scum

Attached: 1543895972579.jpg (708x350, 51K)

is this atlanta or los angeles?

Google captcha
Select all squares with "crosswalk"

It's because all these small euro cars will fit fine in that circle.

Paying premium AWD prices for that small shitty Euro car, that must be nice! Let's do a circle!

:)

Attached: Not a Euro truck.png (600x450, 532K)

Jacksonville?

Jesus Christ

Dallas

actually it was pretty bad when it used to be straight roads with 2 traffic lights on both sides of the highway
now it can get a bit congested at times but never nearly as bad as it used to get

That looks like a toll road. In that context it makes sense.

Fucking kek. What a disaster. At least Kelly Sq is short.

underrated

LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN

I love them in theory. But they put them by my house and no one knows how to use them. Blacks, dot Indians (not feather), mexicans, and hell even feather Indians, no one knows how to use them and everyone uses it as a something speed through to make sure no one can get in front of you. They don’t work here. In theory they’re great but in America they’re awful. Or at least the southwest. One Mexican just ran right through the middle like it was part of the grid my city is planned on a literally hit the lamp post right in middle of the circle. Anyways whatever good time. Anther time a black lady was going the wrong way on it and motorcycle guys were knocking on her window and she was screaming like they were trying to lynch her. Super funny. Because they were trying to save her from possibly killing herself. She ended up just stopping in the middle of everything and wouldn’t get off her phone. Just sat there until help showed up that she trusted I guess. Crazy bitch. Anyways. Americans and roundabouts don’t go together in my opinion.

They only work good if build correctly. Since they added a lot of them at locations where there have been traffic lights before, they turn out way too small, which results in traffic jams. Adding crosswalks to it makes it even more annoying. We even have one with traffic lights added later, because it always clogs on rush hour. We have like 2 good roundabouts in my county.

This is not about construction. Most good urban planners are progressive as fuck and that's why conservative cities are unplanned urban sprawl vomit shit