TWO JUVENILE APES DROWN IN FLORIDA

LAQUISHA TOOK A WELFARE NAP AND THE TWO DINDUS ESCAPED THEIR CAGES....

BROKE LAWS AND CLIMBED THE POOL FENCE AT 6 YEARS OLD AND DROWNED LIKE THE NON SWIMMING NIGGERS THEY ARE---

MOM IS VERY UPSET SHE LOST HER GIBS IN THE DROWNING.

FUCK OFF BRICK NECKED NIGGERS

Attached: 14001868-7073715-image-a-112_1558930555363.jpg (634x709, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7073715/Two-brothers-dead-Florida-apartment-complex-pool.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VS4Byypsuqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7073715/Two-brothers-dead-Florida-apartment-complex-pool.html

Attached: 14002190-0-image-m-11_1558931177848.jpg (636x382, 72K)

>Mocking dead children under any circumstances
You're the only nigger here americunt

she should get a medal for preventing two future criminals.

Ok christcuck niggerlover.

Attached: christcuck marriage.jpg (974x950, 367K)

>welfare nap
I like you

the badass viking dude obviously. niggers fuck off back to africa.

They look old enough to know how to swim, esp living in Florida where every 15 feet is water

Gas yourself niggerloving kike.

why do nigs kill themselves off so efficiently?

Attached: 234566345134512345.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

>laughing at children drowning
I honestly pity how shitty your life must be.

dead children or dead neanderthal children ? nigger kids act worse than grown niggers, the natural comes out at an early age.

Wrong on both counts dumbass mutt, it's called having basic human decency. Children are always victims of their parents/culture and can be set on a better path. Doesn't mean we have to live or mix together.

Niggers can't swim. Fuck if I know why.

>Niggers can be educated
Drop memeflag kike

Oh this thread again

Have sex.

Attached: IMG_5532.jpg (501x1024, 80K)

Celebrating dead children is a Jew thing. You have already run this thread once before, leaping for joy and mocking tragedy. We already know how Jews think, why do you want to hammer the point?

this is the song sung by and ignorant fuck, it's the kids fault he says. you must not have been exposed to the true nigger yet.

Natural selection. How else is nature going to decide who the top nig will be when they shit out so many kids?

No wonder school shootings are a daily occurrence in the US with weirdos like you celebrating the death of children online

aaaaahahahahaha
omg 2 more dead niggers. i fucking love water now

and ur a baby dick biting kike rat

cus

go back to sucking more nigger cocks for yuor wife u euroshitcuck faggot

Most niglets can light white children on fire and giggle at it you delusional cuck.

K psycho trash.

last summer a fucking refugee nigger like 5 years old was playing in an EPMTY pool, the very deep end literally had rain water in it, mere inches.... the boy drowned. His mom came out and drowned trying to save the already dead niglet.

This was was in canada. Fucking canadians gave some fucking somalias a fucking HOUSE with a POOL.

Denser bones, more fast twitch fibers as opposed to slow twitch fibers in muscles. Low IQ.

>the left still can't meme
I refuse to believe that pic isn't satire of shitty lefty "humor" for one second. I don't even support trump, people who wear maga hats at this point are fucking potatos at this point and I still can't bring myself to agree with anything as autistic as that "meme"

hey weakling, you need to go back into hiding, if you haven't noticed , the whole charade which is your belief has been shit and pissed all over in every election across the world, just this week.

we won't live the lies anymore dipshit. niggers need to take heed, we're sick of your fucking shit and your sympathizers are a bunch of cock sucking sissy boys who will run when we get after your asses.

Attached: 1554755582227.jpg (468x297, 22K)

Cry more. Sorry to break it to you but you can care about the survival of your people without being a genocidal fuckwit or an edgelord degenerate. I know it's hard for you chemically-fucked amerimutt brain to comprehend and acting like that makes your circumcised pp hard but just try

Where was the dad?

Guess she'll have to squirt out two more shit-colored welfare checks

Attached: 1551560575686.jpg (358x501, 124K)

>they're only 5, they're only 6.

Niggers amaze me because swimming is so easy...any baby animal that is thrown in the water can instinctively swim. But not NIGGERS!

And most fascinating thing is that even though NIGGERS know they can't swim they will jump in the water to cool off....Oh sheit...da water be deeps an sheit...lordy lordy helps me...I'm sinking!"

Stupid NIGGERS.....

Stupid because they can't swim
Stupid because they jump in the water even knowing they can't swim.

2+2= wats?????

Attached: nigger math.jpg (557x582, 33K)

I think blacks are wired to drown very quickly on contact with water because it's less painful than being mauled by a crocodile or hippo or whatever large animal historically btfos niggers that enter bodies of water. It goes deeper than "aren't built for buoyancy because they avoided swimming for tens of thousands of years" right into "hardwired to mercy kill themselves" territory.

calm down shlomo

Imagine growing up black. No, tv, no video games, no internet, as your fat mom fucks everyone in the neighborhood. You either die as a result of neglect or grow up to be a degenerate thug.

it's mostly low IQ. They seem to simply panic and lose what little sense they have to begin with.

How pathetic can it get, drowning in a pool is the most pathetic way to die. Nigga like, just calm down and paddle with your feet and hands, like nigga wtf

>Says he cares about "his" people
>Defends retarded pavement apes from "le ebil nahtsees!"
Sure Moishe

Have sex freak .

Even as a nigger hater myself i condone this glow in the dark niggerness. Right now You are too busy "le hate the NIGGERSXdd" that you don't even realize white birth rates are sharply declining.

Attached: 1549088102343.png (683x1024, 593K)

actually , you have it all wrong. see in our country you live the truth until you reach school and then try to reprogram our youths into this everyone is equal propaganda while tyrone and shaniqua disrupt the class to the point no one learns a damn thing except niggerdom.

our kids are fucked because tyrone gets paid to not pass grades because he can play sports and we all know you dipshit sports freaks love to look like each other ,"hey did you see that catch? yea man i couldnt believe it , that nigger jumped like an animal......."

so now our kids are twisted inside because common sense doesn't mesh with what is presented as truth. they delve into games to escape having to live so many damn lies and the only mechanism other than to be anti social and avoid is to confront with violence because speaking out doesnt work

you see, niggers have ruined everything.

So handsome

>where were their fathers.
Imagine believing niglet siblings share both parents.

>badass viking dude
That scrawny little shit with a resting bitch face because his daddy abused him?
Also obviously him but that boy gonna learn to not be a incel LARPer

it was such a success that I decided to run it again for the pleasure of knowing that ugly mama of theirs won't be collecting " no mo" " benefits" .

fuck you and those fucking low iq worthless dregs of society

On no that sucks.

Attached: 1557632162674.jpg (612x981, 133K)

>LAQUISHA TOOK A WELFARE NAP
>TWO DINDUS ESCAPED THEIR CAGES....
>CLIMBED POOL AND DROWNED LIKE THE NON SWIMMING NIGGERS THEY ARE

Jej

Attached: 4387534957.jpg (800x804, 56K)

It's the low iq.
I knew someone with quite severe autism and was very childlike. He was 6' 2". In a 4 foot swimming pool his head went under, instead of just standing up, he started panicking and flailing around trying to get his head back up. It was crazy weird shit to witness a 6' 2" grown man nearly drown in a 4 foot swimming pool. But it happened. He shut off and went into primate mode. Took me rushing to his aide to stand him back up before he sucked in some water.

Have sex please and live in current reality for once in your life.that was 45 years old and that commie still won killing 1/4 of the rhodes there. And right now thousands of whites and being killed like pic related. But hey sperg out on a Chinese cartoon website that will change things...

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-151051_crop_540x740.jpg (540x740, 257K)

More NIGGER math.....

there are 180 million more White people than NIGGERS in America and they are so stupid they will say something like "more White women do it then NIGGER women"

NIGGERS really are that stupid!

Attached: nog hose.gif (300x197, 1.85M)

>calling out fake natsoc psychopath would be child killer = defending retarded pavement apes
I'm glad fucks like you and him will never touch a white woman or procreate, you'd probably rape your daughters "to preserve the white race"

I like the cut of your jib m8

Attached: 1557854150871.png (763x1067, 809K)

But wait! Yes, you guessed it right!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-27-15-26-15.png (720x1280, 574K)

>Not caring about niggers is evil and Rascist
>Real Nazis would do anything to save a black
>Real Nazis mourn dead niggers who anheroed and fight rascism
Jesus fuck your retarded. Seriously what kinda shitty pilpul is this? High verbal IQ my fucking balls.

these motherfuckers look like they would have stolen anything you had if it wasn't tied down.

This cope is what will kill the white race.

Attached: Degeneracy in a nutshell-191x5075.png (191x5075, 1.82M)

At least we know that water is on our side

youtube.com/watch?v=VS4Byypsuqs

Why do niggers get haircuts more often than they shower? They always talk about having a "fresh" cut, yet they smell like they wear deodorant made from onions and feces.

instead of coming into the thread and admitting your people are not the best swimmers and that you need to work on it as a people to be truly assimilated into a culture but instead you show murdered white kids and try to deflect from what a worthless piece of shit a black person is.

you can't admit fault or ignorance. you must project strength and barbarism because no one else must know how to fight because to you not knowing simple shit is normal , god damn i hate you . i hope i get to live to see your bodies piled high , extinction level event .

Attached: 1538917005194.jpg (940x627, 127K)

>At least we know that water is on our side

yeah...water be rassscist an sheit!

Didn't imply any of that fuckwit mouth breather. I'm saying anyone who mocks dead children of any race or gender with so much enthusiasm is more than likely a potential child killer/rapist themselves. You can keep screeching NIGGER and downplay the fact that they were little children all you want, doesn't make you any less of a mentally ill degenerate

Kys. it's genetic incel trash which will be the down fall of the white race.

Attached: 1527199183630.png (640x480, 39K)

A lot of people are confused about how this works. I live in a 60%+ black city in Alabama so let me explain this to everyone.

First, you get on disability which is easy because your cousins all hired one another down at the SSI office and they fast tracked your papers through to the first judge. Then you get an increase in disability for each dependent you have, so more children = more liquid cash per month. I know a girl named Ashley who was, sweet to me or not, a welfare nightmare. She had 17 children by just about as many fathers and her teeth were falling out from her absolute 3D printer of a womb running ragged, she wasn't even 40 and had 17 children. Ashley was paid almost 4k a month in liquid cash, another 1500 in food benefits, another 1500 in WIC benefits, still shopped mostly at food donation centers (for free) and would sell all her EBT and WIC for half as much cash. At the end of the year, Ashley pulled in 60k in cash a year or more, something completely unobtainable for someone with her work history (IE, none) and education history (IE, none). As it regards the children, once your first child hits 10, you make them raise the one youngest to them, once you have as many 10+ year olds as you do 10 and under, you're basically just doing slave labor child watching services to your own children.

I absolutely despise our system and I would throw Ashley out on her ass if you gave me the chance, I hate what it's done to her and I hate that it's given her a smoother life than my own hard work has ever given me.

I bet this woman is thinking, 'Do you know it will take me 2 years to make another 2 dependents? Why did you do this to me? Who can I sue in the meantime?'

I hate this place. To think that these 'urban centers' are just ballast to people trying to fix this fucking country, it kills me. They'll vote gibs no matter what, even if it's less gibs or no gibs.

Attached: download-13.jpg (360x480, 49K)

Who is even going to use that argument? The left loves abortion and a woman's right to abort, while the right may dislike abortion, but won't fall into the trap of white guilt, especially when the statistical facts aren't being presented truthfully (3x more white women vs % of white women compared to % of black women). This just seems like the classic "left eating it's own tail" type thing.

>don't know how to swim
>break into someone else's property to use the pool

what the fuck were they thinking? really, what the fuck was the plan?

Attached: MiBquestionsFordAndArnold.jpg (700x420, 61K)

And there’s already a gofundme
gofundme*dot*com*slash*brothers-drown-in-pool-in-north-lauderdale
Who would’ve thought?

Her 2 younger children have been taken by child protective services for the duration of the investigation btw

>that white SUV that was turning onto that street and changes his mind after seeing the chimpout

Attached: 1433848439991.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

You’re way too upset over nothing. How’s your sex life? Sounds like you need to have sex with a nice smooth cig and whiskey neat afterwords.

ur a fucking idiot.

i don't give a fuck about one single nigger baby. not one. you know why?

because so many people have came before you and me that had the same exact problems and never learned. so many people, long before written language was here and not one of those nigger that were here before left a goddamn thing worth anything for them but im supposed to disrupt my harmony enshrined in a singular culture to appease someone that has total disregard for me and mine?

you are a goddamn fool .

Attached: 1527012003022.jpg (500x500, 76K)

"Muh hate niggeesxd"

Don't care faggot get over yourself no one cares if some sperg who care barely grasp reality hates you or not certainly blacks Don't.... Oh yeah I'm not black but l'll admit I'm Iranian.

Attached: pol.png (520x458, 427K)

Swimming requires some action from the parents, who either have to teach their children to swim or pay someone else to do it. You don't learn to swim by yourself.
When nigs go to a pool they stay in the shallow part and use all kind of flotation devices and only have "fun".

you're a fucking simple minded twat gtfo.

don't you have a woman to go beat?

>Laquisha took a welfare nap

Attached: 68D550C8-6C58-4A18-B8F1-3A01F7F9210C.jpg (593x594, 86K)

Indifference isn't the same thing as mockery you fucking faggot. It isn't that you don't care, it's that you do derive pleasure from it.

Hahaha the absolute state of bong land

im not upset at all. i'm just fully aware of the whole situation .

Attached: 1526640337208s.jpg (250x218, 9K)

OPs trying real hard to keep the racism stirred up aren't you?

Attached: 1556761583459.png (530x678, 466K)

How do you know we're not having sex? Right now, infact? How do you know I'm not fucking your mother at this very moment?

>WELFARE NAP

Attached: 1534450438562.png (760x621, 750K)

what in the world are we supposed to mock?

someone that did something right?

nope. you are just painfully butthurt and embarrassed of the truth. we see you, we ALL see you

Attached: 1510879480304.jpg (521x321, 41K)

I dunno, user, if I were in Florida I'd be wary of every body of water larger than a bathtub, if you catch my drift.

Feel bad for the kids, there’s no way they were getting any quality of life just being raised to be next crime statistics.

Reminder to all cucks calling us bad, niggers kill thousands of their sprogs every day in Africa yet we are the bad guys, go fuck yourself.

It also requires trust between the parent and child, which most blacks don't have. Too much child abuse goes on for the child to trust the parent will keep them from drowning.

>Niggers
>thinking
>plan

Are you sure YOU'RE not a nigger?

What's going on there? Were the group trying to restrain him also shooting, or was he shooting into the ground?

I try my best to spread the gospel

Attached: 1539221290851.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Whatever you need to tell yourself man. Just please stay away from children, especially white ones.

>Denser bones, more fast twitch fibers as opposed to slow twitch fibers in muscles.

Does this mean they are build for power or endurance, user?

Not even funny amerishart. Kids are kids, regardless of race. Hope these little fellas are in heaven embraced fully by our Lord.

This. I don't even like niggers my self often I usually keep away from them but this thread screams glowing in the dark or just simplying insane scizos. It's shit like this which makes me understand why the whites population is rapidly dying.

I can't imgaine someone having this much this much sheer hate even for nigger, unless they killed your whole family which I doubt that happened to anyone here.

Attached: 1551944812947.jpg (1024x763, 137K)

Sage

Niggers aren't human. Take your fag shit to Reddit.

What a poor paki you must be look at the quality of that pic

It's either a super scizo or a glow in the dark but I suspect the scizo no person even for niggers would have this much sheer hate. Trust me I hate niggers too.

>women annoying you solves all your problems and onions is very healthy for you
the jews did this

Attached: 1538002756985.png (1013x533, 124K)

This I need to fliter this sperg next time
Kys

> no charges for neglect
> go fund me will be setup
> will sue the apartment complex

niggers were a mistake. thanks kikes.