They’re making people fat

On purpose

Attached: 35C069D7-E6DC-4D8D-8904-F18842794747.jpg (480x708, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/glycemic-index-and-glycemic-load-for-100-foods
medicalxpress.com/news/2009-06-testosterone-decreases-ingestion-sugar.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah no shit its been going on since they started subsidizing corn

Nobody is making you fat but yourself. Just eat less you fucking cow.

yep thats why there are so many landwhale womens. it's in their contraceptives, making them fattttttt as fucccckkkkkkk

American food is at least twice as sweet as food in Europe. Even savoury or salty items. It was introduced slowly so we wouldn’t notice, like boiling a frog.

The amount of sugar even in breads is crazy.

If you lack the self-control to eat healthy, you may as well be considered an animal rather than human.

Refined carbs like sugar, white rice and bread will all lower testosterone levels, cause diabetes and make you fat. The food pyramid is the genocide diet.

Newgate tinned beef ravioli is shit, dont eat it, it's actually just breadcrumbs in pasta

The amount of carbs in our diet is hugely inflated too, speaking of which

if someone is deliberately feeding you horseshit, are you to blame when you get sick? the only time you can make that argument- as irresistible as it is- is when all the jewish elite and their multi-national companies are rounded up and shot.

Western diabetes is caused by overnutrition. The human body is actually pretty good at handling large amounts of shitty carbs, as long as you maintain a net zero energy balance.

nooo, really?
I mean they would have had to fund fraudulent studies to demonize fats, so they HAD to add corn syrup and salt to everything.
But hey at least they didn't know exactly what they were doing, I mean politicians wouldn't sell out people for money, right?

>if someone is deliberately feeding you horseshit, are you to blame when you get sick?
Why is anyone feeding you? Cook for yourself you stupid faggot. Or just lift weights and then eat whatever you want.

Speaking of which, what is the true redpill on dieting? Is ketogenic the way to go or is it a meme? Ive seen Toe Rogan's podcasts on it and it looks promising

Attached: by-default-2013-03-15-at-9.22.46-PM.jpg (500x385, 11K)

They put certain substances in food that make you fat and develop certain medical conditions, then sell you the medical services needed to treat such conditions.

>I mean they would have had to fund fraudulent studies to demonize fats,
They weren't fraudulent, just stupidly designed. Mice were given high fat feed without considering that it had a higher energy density.

there are tons of regulations and mass influx of people that hinder one from: (1) farming for his own family- lack of land, money to buy said land, and money to upkeep a farm- and (2) hunting down animals or buying farm animals to subsequently kill- regulations on what you can catch, what guns you can posses, how many animals you can catch- all because there are these globalists who are inflating the populations and lebensraum for goyim worldwide.

Stop asking just try, people can have different results

>IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M FAT IT'S EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT
>I CAN'T HELP EATING LIKE A COW BECAUSE OF THE BOOGEYMEN
>THEY'RE MAKING ME BUY COKE BY THE TRUCKLOAD

Caloric restriction is all that matters. Also, start lifting

you can lose weight without going into ketosis, there's a debate among health professionals whether or not that's actually good for you. Just eat less carbs from better sources (potatoes/veggies, fruit) and more protein, and make sure your total calories for the day are about 500 less than your maintenance level.

What the fuck? I said cook for yourself, not raise your own ingredients.

Most large supermarkets will have 5-20 varieties of bread. There might be 1-2 that do not contain sugar or soi. Zero national brands are sugar and soi free.

Attached: soyem.jpg (366x500, 43K)

well thats where the problem stems from no? name any vegetable or meat and they are most likely pumping it with chemicals and dogshit to prolong its shelf time and efficiently produce it fast

It is not so simple as that. Refined carbs provoke massive homonal spikes that do their damage apart from the caloric intake.

Yeah I'm sure "they"re probably pumping mercury salt preservative into the fucking potatoes. You absolute retard.

The insulin spike theory of diabetes is unsubstantiated. Insulin resistance is caused by CHRONIC hyperinsulinemia, which is caused by overnutrition, not macronutrient ratios.

You must work for big farming.

health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/glycemic-index-and-glycemic-load-for-100-foods

You need some sugar in bread for the yeast to work.

The glycemic index is only important for people who already have diabetes and dome forms of elite athleticism. It is completely irrelevant for non-diabetics, a meme spread by food jews trying to get you to pay more for "health" food. I'm advocating for simply eating less food in general.

overabundance of food + stupid people = obesity epidemic

It's for them ayyys. They like to eat us fat.

>Trust me goy, it's nothing to worry about!

medicalxpress.com/news/2009-06-testosterone-decreases-ingestion-sugar.html

Again, the cause is overnutrition. Adipppocytes secrete estrogen. It's not a surprise that there's a strong correlation with eating lots of sugar and being a fatass.

You didn't read anything I posted, because you are a shill for big grain. This conversation is over.

Hello I am the hired shill for big grain

Ask me anything

I also work for medium plastic and small timber on 4chans Jow Forums board

>Two hours after glucose administration, the testosterone level remained much lower than before the test in 73 of the 74 men, a statistically significant difference, the authors reported. Of the 66 men who had normal testosterone levels before the test, 10 (15 percent) became hypogonadal at one or more time points during the test.
Jesus Christ. Do you have more sources/studies/anything?

Attached: 1556613502401.jpg (960x960, 59K)

You posted nothing but a link to the very supposed authorities you express skeptacism in. More importantly, you call me a shill for telling you to buy less of something in favor of people who tell you that you can lose weight and improve your health by buying different food.

fat people are dumb and lazy.
dumb and lazy people make the best consumers. consumers are all they care about to support never ending economic growth.

Attached: 9o17rrq94v721.jpg (2448x3264, 706K)

>Just eat less
get real

Attached: 1475019700052.png (250x241, 72K)

Just read this the other day. Great story. Too bad no one here is gonna appreciate how redpilled you are.

i don't think you realize how stupid most people are, and how lacking they are in self control. they literally cannot stop themselves from gorging on high carb foods.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Just exercise

Then why should we care? Let them all die, they deserve nothing less.

STUNNING CAMOUFLAGE

Attached: 1553046682137.jpg (800x799, 57K)

We’re not eating food

>high carb fad

opinion dropped

>Nobody is making you fat but yourself.
corn is addictive, hand out free cocaine and be mad when people are fucking themselves?

>American food is at least twice as sweet as food in Europe.
you have never had candy in Britain

>The amount of carbs in our diet is hugely inflated too
this is intentional, slave diet protocol, give everybody cheap carbs and beer and they'll be too dumb to do anything but work their ass off

fat dudes, you are cute and i appreciate you!

Not for long. #cutcarbs

Attached: 060CE8A6-2E04-4A51-B366-EFFA2F21F09F.jpg (1024x1024, 64K)

This is not an excuse to be a fat ass.
You are not a hapless consumer if you are aware.

ITS NOT FUCKiNG CARBS ITS LIFE. IT WILL BE FINE. UNLESS THERES ALSO POiSON

Fda pharma glow in the dark, or low iq cretin , either way kys

Attached: 1558880971019.jpg (602x339, 51K)

>That's what bread is for burgers,kek.

SHIT ISNT COMPlICATED. THERES POiSON IN YOUR FOOD

I eat corn multiple times a week. I'm not fat because I exercise and don't overeat. Much like the millions of people who ate corn without getting fat for thousands of years.

Yeah, I'm an FBI shill, here to trick you into the jewish schemes of "eating less food" and "lifting weights".

CORN FARMERS DONT RUN DUMB SHIT

What are you even trying to say?

You guys make every excuse for your own actions. Obesity is completely caused by your own actions and what you eat. So many people are shredded bodybuilders and athletes from every walk of life. Why? Discipline.

Everyone on this thread is wrong. Eating food is not the problem, the problem is you're not doing shit. Life is completely sedentary. You're not even lifting, running, swimming, climbing, nothing.

Attached: DNAVH-WXcAAqfmN.jpg (1200x761, 211K)

>Discipline
It's not discipline, it's called fun. People lift for fun. The sting is orgasmic. Running is also for fun. It's an easy high.

Attached: matt_stonie_youtube_competitive_eater.jpg (1123x561, 69K)

>MFW eating like a pig and still skinny because building muscle consumes calories

Attached: watch-competitive-eater-matt-stonie-eat-4-boxe.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

That this is far simpler than everyone isn’t making it out to be. We make diet choices based on food chemistry that has very little correlation to digestive chemopathways or thermodynamic output. “Avoiding Carbs” is not a diet because humans don’t eat “Carbs”. “Carb” is not a food.

Tbh senpai everything on that table but the haribo is pretty gross and only popular because it takes next to no effort to eat.
If you have the drive to look after your body don't be lazy and eat take out.
It's not hard to cook

>multiple times a week
its not about eating corn cob, its about corn syrup that's in almost everything. You probably ingest some daily.

And they're dumb enough to fall for it, why should I care?

>competitive eater

Attached: adefrfghd.jpg (608x320, 34K)

wasn't it a twilight zone episode? or am i mistaken?

Yeah, I probably fucking do. I barely pay attention to diet at all beyond whey protein supplementation and dietary fiber. And somehow, I'm not fat! It's almost like food intake and exercise are what affect your bodyfat!

Fine, I'll start posting meals from my home state of Puerto Rico.

Attached: b98cfeeb40090d5716a18fd93018a5a6.jpg (1318x896, 264K)

cycle deca, test and dbol and eat what you want. unless youre already fit you are going to gain muscle mass just sitting around stuffing your face.

if you are a fat lazy cunt you may as well.

Attached: 9658517c4f5aa57751cacdf04b0ebfc0.jpg (4000x3000, 1.35M)

Attached: 93d39565508ee7acba098c161b70b4da.jpg (1600x1067, 170K)

Attached: cf22a77c48c5805a8df0e88af4fbfc4f.jpg (1024x1365, 180K)

You think someone who can't be assed to hit the gym will be mitivated enough to source, purchase, and use anabolics?

Nobody's going to waste money on illegal shit like that, especially not a fatty.

Attached: screenshot20181113at55237pm-080bf274dca059ad45.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

Attached: 285e5d1cb1ab4544a08127e922d243d2.jpg (1496x2256, 485K)

Attached: Budin-de-pan-con-pasas-012-0.jpg (1664x1705, 393K)

how lazy are we talking here?

buying and taking drugs is easier than working out several hours a day. steriods are not that hard to find, you can get them off the internet, which of course is total madness but hey, why not inject that shit you have no idea what it is right in.

i dont pretend to understand fat cunts and their total apathy, but i do know that they will happliy undergo horrific surgery to have fat sucked out of them or cut off. so, who knows.

Keto requires incredible discipline to maintain when you are surrounded by people who are eating the standard American diet. I did it for 4 months and lost 80 pounds. I then consumed a single glass of wine at a birthday party and the sugars were enough to send me into as massive carb crave downward spiral over the next six months I gained back 50 pounds. I'm losing the weight again now but you have to be careful with keto. It's a powerful tool but you cannot fuck around with it. Stick with it, or don't start.

Attached: photo0jpg.jpg (550x550, 72K)

Thank God I'm white

Lift and you won't have to restrict calories.

Attached: Arroz-Con-Dulce-39.jpg (2500x3750, 247K)

you are also working to the assumption that fatties are happy the way they are. which is what they always say, but that is a lie. for sure most if not all of them would take a silver bullet if they could, but obviously the lazy retarded thing gets in the way.

>several hours a day
What the fuck
You can get tremendous results with 3-5 hours a week. Obviously you'd need more to get to even an amateur competitive level, but to just improve health, strength, and looks, even a half assed split would do wonders.

Thank God that I'm also white.

Attached: Pizza-Empanadas-Empanadillas-de-Pizza-4.jpg (600x900, 26K)

Mhhmmm this some good shit. I love empanadillas.

Attached: Pizza-Empanadas-Empanadillas-de-Pizza.jpg (600x900, 22K)

>a single glass of wine

>enough to send me into as massive carb crave downward spiral over the next six months

that is truely pathetic.

Does your bread taste sweet?

>You can get tremendous results with 3-5 hours a week

course you can pee wee herman

I've always been a skinny fuck, then I got fat and me knees started bothering me.
So I just cut out all carbs from my diet. (I still drink pop does that count) but man... the first few days on no/low carb diet I was hungry and tired all day. but now I'm good.

What the fuck is that bottom right rye bread croutons? I've eaten tons of Mexican food and never seen this shit we've got those Central and Southern American beaners coming over at this point they make Mexicans seem almost 1/3 human.

jesus christ your food looks like shit. cooked bananas with what looks like different types of faeces on a plate. even french food looks better.

Go fuck yourself.