Why have Whites been such pedophiles throughout history? It's disgusting

Why have Whites been such pedophiles throughout history? It's disgusting.

Attached: pedomutts.jpg (948x1017, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/3s328z/how_could_delaware_have_the_age_of_consent_for_7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds about white

>memeflag
go find the nearest oven, kike

As we became more diverse other races pushed to raise the age limit. Whites loves raping kids

White people are degenerate and disgusting.
There extinction, and genocide is justified in every way.

They have small dicks,
low IQ
Horrible sense of humor
and disgusting ugly skin color.

Fuck White people, can't wait until every White male is put in a concentration camp and exterminated like the cattle they are.

Attached: MoHamMed.jpg (540x538, 42K)

Pakistan 2019 age of consent: 0 years old

How does it feel knowing your great grandmother was deflowered at 10, mutt?

I know your trolling. But in africa right now they are mass raping kids to cure aids. Whites just report/document it. Muslim culture whike i was deployed it was happening all the time.

Attached: FA1EA698-80FB-4A40-AA28-F143DAE16B9B.jpg (500x699, 44K)

>condemns pedophilia on r/hapas
>spams bbc CP on Jow Forums (black on white child rape)

Attached: 1534465989211.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

I’m not really sure people were fucking 10 year olds en masses back then, that was just when they married. They likely trained their wife until she was ready to bear children safely (whatever age that may have been)

SEETHING!

Attached: 1507840579547.jpg (490x656, 48K)

Attached: i93UKaF.jpg (1500x1500, 519K)

Is it weird that this kind of talk REALLY turns me on? I cant be the only one, right????

Based.

What race are you faggot? Sorry but whites are the true master race and everyone else just parasites of our brilliance. I don’t really care, just stating the facts. When we are gone there will be a horrible dark age that won’t end for the tens of thousands of years that it will take for y’all to evolve properly.

Whites? As opposed to in Africa where the age of consent to this day is..

13 in Comoros, Niger, Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic
14 in Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo (Females), Lesotho, Madagascar, Madeira (Portugal), São Tomé and Príncipe
15 in Burkina Faso, French Southern and Antarctic Lands (France), Îles Éparses (France), Guinea, Mayotte (France), Réunion (France)

and many African tribes don't even have an age of consent they are forced to go by.

I'm sure prior to Jews/Whites trying to bring Africa out of poverty there was no age of consent. Blacks in the USA today are all having sex very young. The average black 18 year old female already has a child.

>When you realize the biological concept of adolescence only applies to human beings and was created specifically to deprive young adults of their rights in order to justify imprisoning them in public schools for 12 years of their lives so they can be molded into unthinking serfs by whichever political or economic group is in power.

You guys act like people would marry 10 year olds and fuck them. The purpose of marrying a wife early was to 1. secure the connections and resources that the combination of two families would create and 2. give each person enough time to learn their respective responsibilities and duties as a married couple. It took the place of what modern people call dating and was frankly, a much more sure way to secure a compatible mate that wouldn't flake out on you at the last minute.

Attached: Tenma Spencer.jpg (782x682, 116K)

>You guys act like people would marry 10 year olds and fuck them.

You really thing men weren't getting turned on by their underage lolis and having them do sexual deeds for them? They just jerked off by themselves until these girls were 16-18? lol..

The average female in biblical times was having children between 12-17. Historians say Mary would have been 12-13 years of age when she gave birth to Jesus. Imagine Jesus coming out of a small 12-year-old girls vagina. God is good!? Amen!

The Talmud indicates some Jewish rabbi's were marrying girls as young as 3 which is even younger than Muhammad's main love interest!

kek

>Historians say Mary would have been 12-13 years of age when she gave birth to Jesus.
But everyone on Jow Forums told me Islam was the pedophilic religion?

You’re the only one, mentally ill faggot.

Calm down Achmed

well i cant speak for every single married couple for the entirety of human history, but lets look at this rationally and logically: if people were regularly fucking underdeveloped children on a regular basis, I find it hard to believe a law would ever have gotten passed to out law it. After all, the narrative is 'men' were 'in charge' back then, right? Wheres the historical record of a pedophile majority protesting for their right to diddle children? The real issue here is that in modern times, what marriage has become is a completely alien concept to contemporary people if you compared it to what was going on in the past. Back then, prostitution was legal. You didnt need to marry anyone if you just wanted to fuck.

go back to r/hapas you little dicked cuck

Attached: 1543628255928.png (222x221, 64K)

because white people as for consent and mudslimes don't

there's only 2 of you? how do you faux niggers divvy out your manpower? your "strategy" and bait are quite obvious, but i am fascinated by the potential logistics behind the scenes. shed some light?

They were Jews, not aryans.

Age of consent in Mexico is 12.

# vibrant cultural diversity
# mass immigration

Attached: g0t45ui9.png (1000x1295, 1.13M)

Attached: s6vrcqsi.png (1280x550, 541K)

Judaism is the religion of sucking kids dick after cutting off part of the dick.

Jesus was born of a virgin.

The fact is, it wasn't, 1920's = BankJew take over

You posted bbc CP earlier. (black on white child rape)
go back to r/hapas you cuck

Attached: r hapas bbc CP.jpg (806x166, 20K)

based schizo poster

>black man rapes white children
"That's good! kill the white race!"
>explorer Nick talks to a Korean woman
"That's harassment! kill the white race!"

- EurasianTiger, r/hapas

Attached: 1506074370579.jpg (1024x768, 399K)

Because they have short cocks, they cant fuck adult assholes indeed

>Age of consent in Mexico is 12.

That'd due to the cartels which control over the government. That's why it hasn't been changed. Cartels need it to be that low for sex trafficking purposes.

lol, americans are fuckin pedoos

People misinterpret 19th century law
amp.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/3s328z/how_could_delaware_have_the_age_of_consent_for_7/

coping pedo mutt

>Your mesias is a literal pedo

Attached: 1556280302864.jpg (845x828, 50K)

Girls typically reach sexual maturity around age 12, give or take 2 years. A woman's eggs only diminish in number and quality with age. Therefore, for men to be attracted to teenage girls is not only normal but biologically ideal.

Attached: 57066306.jpg (707x539, 122K)

>retarddit link

Attached: 5743409.png (239x250, 141K)

>find a 13 or 14 year QT and flirt with her
i know, i know we're all so fucking retarded, right? can't see the juden writing on the wall? i see through your pseudo-intellectual bullshit, you apologist fuck. do the world a solid and off yourself immediately, pedo faggot

lmao something about this pic gives me the warm fuzzies, user

Niggers are subhuman.
Whites will never go extinct. We will hit a critical mass and kill every nonwhite on sight.

Whites are better than every other race at killing.

What's happening is the whites that don't want to kill niggers arent having babies. So pretty soon theres only going to be whites that want to kill niggers.

For the Jews? They will die once whites leave cities. Jews are parasites, with all their eggs in cities, and whites on self sustaining farmland, the Jews will have no one to parasite and ouroboros themselves.

Attached: 1557850569627.jpg (600x699, 109K)

Not one of those is six, the again Aisha was when Muhammad married here. 100% of muslims fuck kids.

Yes. She was 13. Not 6. Which is the oldest age Mudslimes have ever fucked.

Threadly reminder:
It is illegal under Sharia to have sex with anyone over the age of 9.

not sure what this is but okay.

I thought that am*rica was more civilized compared to Europe back then?

Someone lied to you. Neither were

not CP

lol ok

Attached: 77cf8c9a8381b1833ebe99d710565c31c98743800c75fcda547082d8d350c8942.jpg (583x529, 75K)

Oklahoma held out as long as they could hahaha!!

kill yourself shill whore.

Attached: 1553068301497.jpg (480x360, 32K)

conditioning still seems severe

Attached: copecel.gif (498x239, 3.24M)

The group with the most pedophilia per capita is homos.
Anyone up for some drag queen story time? oops