Homeowners of Jow Forums, sell me on why I should pay $2k for a goddamn washer and dryer set

This has to be the most part of figuring out new home shit so far and I know some of you rich faggots can explain to me why it's actually worth shelling out all these shekels for a new set rather than just buying used.

Attached: CAB139A6-D68B-46DD-91E9-CB9AFF70D598.jpg (1049x1730, 174K)

Do a cost benefit analysis; Consider MTBF of the washer and dryer, kys, then compare to what it costs to do laundry at the laundromat for that time period, and your household ROI or, if you're a loser and in debt, your highest interest payment.
then post in the right fucking board

They cost next to nothing on CL from ppl selling them. Or just go around in trash day and you'll find some. The people paying for that are women who cannot manage their money and men who can't tell them no.

you are a stupid nigger. keep throwing your money down the drain on rent

you shouldn't? you can get samsung for $1200

do you even reading comprehension, you brain-dead burger faggot?

Line dry your clothes

I own my home free and clear and I bought the most basic Amana model because it's made in the USA and it doesn't have a computer inside.

Dude you can go buy a used washer and dryer for like $150 to $250. Are you retarded? Check Craigslist and local FB groups.

sell me on why i should pay 20k for a car when an electric e bike motor for 300bucks would get me around just as fast

the entire car industry is mind control. if you drive anything other than a broken down wreak your a cuck

nothing to do with politics
kill yourself and you wont need them
it goes in all fields

I don't read retarded posts. the benefits of owning your own shit should be self-evident

Buy SpeedQueen. All metal parts, made in the USA, guaranteed far longer than chink or jap or beaner shit.

New ones work and they come out and install them correctly.

A new washer and dryer are a lot cheaper than a flooded laundry room.

You can buy new and pay more, or buy used from fb marketplace from someone selling their couple of year old one.
Learn to work on them its not too hard. Buy ones with the fewest features so they last longer.

Get a set for a hundred bucks off craigslist

Yeah, nothing like wearing mock Tin Pants that are frozen in the winter time. Get a used set from CL and be ready to replace belts and shocks and other shit at some point. Its not hard to do.

>$2k
It's a joke,r-right?

Saves money in the long run as long as you know how to repair them when they break

Bought LG Tromms when they first came out back in 2007 and have had them ever since. If you look at the cost of $1700, that's about $140 a year. You'd end up spending more at a laundry mat annually. Also, sage, off topic, 1 post by this ID faggot OP

i buy everything used m8. even my gf is used haha lol

>Homeowners of Jow Forums, sell me on why I should pay $2k for a goddamn washer and dryer set
You shouldn't get a used one for under 500.

He cold get a top loader whirlpool set for $830 if he wanted to but he wanted to complain. Honestly if you can't afford appliances to go into your house, you probably aren't ready to buy a house. You better make sure you have some money saved for paying your mortgage when things go tits up.

Fuck off, kike. Enjoy your ban

Are you retarded? I just bought a new set for half that price. Where the fuck are you shopping for appliances? Faggot.

Just hang a nigger

kek

new ones are garage Korean crap that won't last 3 years

go get some old Kenmore or GE on Craiglist you homo

Expensive washers and driers are necessary when your house is appropriately expensive. If you have a very modest home you buy cheaper washers and driers, along with furniture, etc. The more high end, visually stunning homes will need more expensive furnishings because the house would look ridiculous without them. You’d be house poor if you couldn’t afford what matches the home you bought. In conclusion cheaper furnishings for cheaper homes.

Go to estate sales and buy a set.

I got an older (10 year old set) from a widower who's wife had passed a couple years after they bought them.

That 80 year old man maybe did 1 load a week till he died. Feels bad man.

I've had them 5 years now.

if you're in or near a military town gently used sets can be had quite cheaply. if you want to go to a big box store wait until november. i got the super nice samsung set last year during the holiday sale, all appliances were 50% off.

Wtf.... dont but new. So much good condition and working appliances 2nd hand. Paid 400$ for both 3 years ago. Both still work. Take advantage of our consumerist and wasteful society

Sears outlet... yes they are still around usually have sets for around $500. I bought a set of Roper almost 6 years ago and there hasn't been a problem.

For the most part though it's easy to repair a dryer so you can probably find a non working one for cheap or free and repair it yourself. Washers are a pain in the ass but for the most part the drain pump will crap out before the main motor.

Well for you, get a set with sabbath mode. And then throw yourself inside.

There are unlimited washer/dryers on Craigslist for 50-75$. They typically last 5 years or so. No reason to buy new.

Craigslist for like $200. What are you on about?

>go on craigslist
>find guy trying to get rid of a washing machine that's broken
>give him $40
Literally took replacing a belt to fix it. You can only get ripped off if you let yourself get ripped off.

i got a nice commercial set off craigslist for like 500 because some lady died. dont pay 2gs for that shit

dont buy used go to the sears outlet near you.
You can get a dented new one for 45% off.

Just buy a used washer and dryer
Look up used appliance stores in your area

He should check craigslist

I'm sick of people thinking they need the newest models or most expensive brands.

Based. No computers inside those things either. If you get the older, more manual ones you have manually drain them and you'll see that your clean clothes rinse water is dirty still.

I paid $1800 while they were “on sale” nice LG set. If I had to do it again I’d just wait on Craigslist or faceberg and wait for some fag to sell their perfectly good set for a new one their wife made them buy.