THANK YOU for dying for the Jews

THANK YOU for dying for the Jews

Attached: memorial-day-052719_16.jpg (1024x662, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7E-9rI7mJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1557593124071.jpg (1500x1552, 1.01M)

Kek, basically. Soldiers that died after 1945 are barely heroes.

Thank you for fighting saudi Arabia and Israels war. I'm always shocked when people act like fighting in Afghanistan is for our freedom lmao

>neckbeard the thread

time to go fight a useless war in the sandbox for oil and muh wmds

Thank you for your service goyim .

Attached: image.jpg (694x544, 577K)

Is that the just hair?

Attached: 1549762814682.jpg (384x384, 17K)

I'd say that in some ways guys who died in nam were bigger heroes than guys in WWII

True

Code pink tin foil hat conspiracy theories

That child exudes strength, impressive

One less patriotard for the NVA to fight against.

Attached: image.jpg (750x973, 111K)

Yaqui Wars
(1896–1918)

This is all you get. Everything after that is Jewry.

Attached: 1539447016361.gif (340x227, 3.11M)

Go back to the_donald faggot.

Attached: 1509635059604.jpg (1200x937, 202K)

Attached: 1555992483223.jpg (1000x500, 198K)

> they fought and died for gay marriage, sodomy, eternal debt, industry moved abroad, opiate addicted children and open borders
LMFAO

Tyrone took the picture

Attached: 1519560245647.jpg (634x626, 60K)

Attached: 1405832254209.jpg (1000x750, 219K)

Attached: 1514594019810.jpg (1000x624, 721K)

Bolton masturbates to this

On this memorial day, remember the USS liberty and what Israel did to innocent US military servicemen.
Watch one of the survivors tell his story here
youtube.com/watch?v=j7E-9rI7mJE

There is nothing left to fight for. The people joining the military today are overpaid and the risk of loosing their life is even in one of these half-ass wars for Jews is highly unlikely. We use to fight because we had no choice. Now we fight to protect Israel and get paid.

My point is that there are great men who have sacrificed everything for the country they love. Those men are long gone and the men left are nothing more than over zealous seeking early retirement.

Thank you for your service, now fuck off faggot.

Attached: jew.jpg (2000x1333, 737K)

you will be forced to fight when the jews sink one of your ships

Why are widows always pictured in some dress and barefooted? Women don't wear dresses anymore and they almost always wear shoes. So why are they photographed in this way?

>Yaqui Wars
>The cause of the conflicts was like many of the Indian Wars. In 1684, the Spanish colonists in the present day Mexican state of Sonora discovered silver in the Rio Yaqui Valley.
>It was when Occidente passed a law in 1825 making the Yaqui its citizens and subjecting them to taxes that the Yaqui decided to go to war, since they had not previously been subjected to taxes. The first fighting was at Rahum. The movement was encouraged by Pedro Leyva, a Catholic priest and took the Virgin of Guadalupe as its symbol.

>Pedro Leyva
>Leyva..
>hmm that sounds slightly suspicious
pic related

Attached: Capture.png (610x159, 25K)

Attached: C14A84F6-4217-4E01-A501-218B109D3428.png (500x391, 126K)

In the past people had no choice because they were defending their culture, their own people, and their freedoms. We can't even define what American culture is today except to say some stupid shit about how were a melting pot of cultures. Who the fuck would want to die for that?

ITT: commies fagots and muslims moonlighting

die fag. traps are gay and so are you and have destroyed japan.

Attached: fuck off trap lover.jpg (543x1024, 80K)

Addendum:

I wonder when the actual last unkiked war was. I've sperged into many and havent found a single one yet. Even the war of 1066 was fucking extremely kiked.

leave the states commie. be sure to vaccinate your kids so they become as autistic as you are faggot,
what does a fucking hungarian know about war but betraying every fucking ally ever
cause soldiers are the only chads left and being so they get the real women that wear dresses still
anything before 66 bce

wrong

>who gives a fuck your women are as ugly as your fat ass bulgaria noone lieks you so fuck off

Honest question, why do people visit graves? I don’t see the point. They’re dead and 6ft under the ground. You can’t and wouldn’t actually want to see them. Why not just put it behind you and move on? Every person I’ve ever lost in my life has pretty much been forgotten or erased, since it doesn’t make sense to continue on like they are still physically alive.

Is that why the highest amount of infidelity is among women who are married to soldiers? They are so chad their own women don't respect them enough not to fuck strange men when they are off fighting Jewish wars.

Or maybe it's all just an act and a photo opportunity?

I'm angry. I'm tried of dying our pure aryan sons dying for some patch of desert for israel
where will the juden leave this realm?

To pay their respects and grieve over the person that has died.

what the fuck did i just read

Attached: 1556445689682.png (505x596, 633K)

They should put a star of david instead of a cross for dead soldiers.

that doesn't answer the question dipshit

Human beings have this weird fascination with death and burial. I personally think everyone should be incinerated after a week (in case they're not really dead) and there should be a single memorial for all those who have passed.

>when i grow up i want to be dead like my daddy

Oi, let me in... I'm only gonna murder civilians (including children) and blame everything on you

Attached: 1558800635559.jpg (960x781, 163K)

Anyone else think its a dick move to be in combat arms in the military when you have a family? If you gotta be in, fine, it sucks for your kids but at least you won't die if you avoid a combat job, go be an intel guy or something.

The idea that its more important to go get shot in the desert for Israel than it is to stay alive and raise your family is bullshit

Amerifats are Jewish slaves.
Crazy cult evangelicals are Jewish puppets.

That's because across all civilizations honoring the dead gives a sense of time, debt and duty for what others have done for us, more or less.

Its because guys in the military get married to dependapotami. In other words, they are stupid enough to marry local. Women, and civilians in general, around major military bases are a fucking trashfest. Or, in other circumstances, they joined and married their hometown sweetheart, and were stupid enough to bring their wife to live nearby. The military wives form groups and create a vacuum of degenerate bullshit around them. Every case of a guy getting cheated on by his wife, while I was in, fit those two criteria. The guys that were married but kept their wives away from the base seemed to have much better chances of her being loyal.

Get in the box

Attached: 6126354275008.jpg (1051x1104, 531K)

>Soldiers that died after 1945
Soldiers that died between 1941 and 1945 are traitors

im willing to give my life for israel and if my son has to get raised by a nigger thats a sacrifice im willing to make

LOL

Attached: 1558943422092.gif (374x400, 100K)

Maybe IN Europe, what about Japan?

what ways would that be? Nam, Iraq, Afghanistan, syria vets are just welfare queen faggots who served Israel

My Uncle Nelson died there.
When I was around seven years old I would walk his german shepard around the block all by myself. The blacks would scatter. It was great.
>FU LBJ

Attached: unclenelsonvietnam.png (720x850, 607K)

>ay yo dey said if i's signed up i wouldn hafta go to jail
>Alright son, we're shipping you out to Vietnam
>sheeeeeeeiiiiiit

Attached: 1551382682387.png (600x701, 192K)

that pretty much sums it up

Based Nip

Attached: 1558236978719.jpg (251x242, 13K)

Memorial day is an American holiday so American soldiers are implied

Yes, they may be traitors on paper but at the time they were brainwashed into fighting the evil nazis. It's not their fault they didnt really know any better and I'm sure some who did either dodged the draft and served time for it among other negative repercussions I am guessing

Don’t forget the race traitors that fought for niggers in the American civil war

Slavery is bad, but the soldiers didn't think they would've kept the niggers in the country. They all thought they'd go to liberia.

If you support the Confederation aren't you a traitor too

No I meant traitors to white race

Everyday, multiple times of day these threads are made

>Those boot-ass corporals

Attached: 2-Women-Laughing.jpg (300x269, 32K)

today is a special day

Attached: hhhh.jpg (296x170, 14K)

jej

Attached: 4 - FKC5CGp.jpg (229x231, 11K)