Black man delivers heavy handed Justice to Serial Cannibal

13% responsible for 50%. The irony in this story is that it was inevitably a black murderous criminal that delivered final justice to a white serial cannibal.

Killing over 17 men and boys and eating many of them. Ups and downs, Checks and balances. The irony of clown world. You can hate the black man, but this one delivered justice when western society had failed to do so.

I wish I could have witneessed the terror on dahmers face.
nypost.com/2015/04/28/meet-the-prisoner-who-murdered-killer-cannibal-jeffrey-dahmer/?

Attached: christopher scarver.jpg (618x410, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcSuAhbtIFg&t=99s
bitchute.com/video/a1Atiyv3aRDY/
youtube.com/watch?v=KBpkQ6nFfv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if a chimp kills a rat with malaria i don't praise the chimp, i just consider it lucky the rat is dead

You eat the coal...you pay the toll

>ate five guys before it was cool

Attached: 1559003175453.jpg (310x410, 56K)

Anime is japanese mind weapon to feminize western males.

Attached: anime degenerate.jpg (900x1125, 106K)

no it isn't
you were just raised wrong

You son of a bitch

Attached: White.jpg (225x225, 6K)

is that boy in pic? noooo

Niggers love to kill faggots. So what else is new?

nice trophy kill

Weak beta argumenet. Yes it is, THIS is what japanese anime really is.
Not that MK ultra mind control shit you weebs jerk off to everynight. Theres a reaason the NIP draws Caucasians. Political subversion. Truth hurts. The Japanese people look nothing like their anime counterparts. Because those counterparts have never been them.

THIS is your look, and dont ever fucking forget it with your beady brown eyes and negro black hair.

It's been 2 decades since whites were the majority of serial killers but guess which race is stereotyped as serial killers. Guess which race has tons of media coverage of its serial killers...

Fucking pavement ape attacked him from behind of course. Goddamn niggers

Imagine if America was colonized by Japan.

its based but not because he killed the other guy who had nothing to do with it so there were no witnesses

The majority of Dahmer's victims were black men.

Attached: tumblr_o1iwj2gp201uo6p1co1_500.jpg (500x592, 79K)

if I don't see his penis it's not gay

Bugs don’t fuck wit creep niggers

>is that boy pico

is the better question

DAMN
EVEN CHRIS ROCK GOT GOT

BRUH

Even Brown university (a nig college) says it's like 60-70% nigger serial killers.

Problem is, media can't face it. Mother Jones tweaks the definition of "serial" in serial killers to support their white killer narrative.

Even 99% of gangsters do not quality for a title of serial killer. Most black deaths are from scruffs.

>I wish I could have witneessed the terror on dahmers face.
There wasn't any.

He was killed with another inmate when cleaning a bathroom. The other guy many defensive marks on his arms, but Dahmer had none according to the staff. He wanted to die, actually, and though he deserved it.

After he sobered up in prison he attended AA and found Jesus. Dahmer was actually pretty cool.

Eating 17 people is like a weekend community barbecue in Africa.

Negro killing rapist fag. Ok what’s new

Jeffery Dahmer was literally a faggot with a taste for blacks boys/men. He liked the idea of raping their dead bodies and tried to create, what he himself called "zombies". Using different methods which all failed, one of which was drilling a hole in someone's head and injecting sulfuric acid directly into their brain he attempted to create a "zombie" cumsock corpse still technically alive but feeling dead. He loved black boys/men so much that having their cum in his asshole wasn't enough, he ate them to feel the "ultimate" closeness/intimacy two people could possibly share.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x274, 2.98M)

>Implying Jeff was ever a bottom

I wish John Wayne Gacy faced the same fate but no, he had a more merciful one.

Attached: John Wayne Gacy.jpg (850x400, 46K)

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power..

he didnt tho, he killed him face to face. wtf are you reading retard.

You should look up the story of dahmer has his camboadian victim. Longstory short. He escaped, and two white officers returned him to dahmer despite the protests of two black women. For shame.

Attached: Dahmer and victim.jpg (480x334, 35K)

He is just an angry faggot that is pissed off that a nigger did something good, killing off a homosexual faggot.

imagine if Siracha was a thing back then?

>I wish I could have witneessed the terror on dahmers face.

Except there wasn't any, according to witnesses Dahmer didn't fight back or try to run away, he just let that guy kill him

Why'd they give him back?
Fucking retarded

>those dead, soulless eyes
Creepier than Dahmer IMO

>sulfuric acid
muriatic acid

dahmer drilled into his head and drugged him making him incoherant. He told the cops it was his drunk bf despite protests from two african american women who stumbled on the underage child who plead that something wasnt right.

The killer said that Dahmer didn't fight back and told him to kill him.

an eye for an eye makes the world go blind

Dahmer had drilled a hole in the guy's head and poured acid in to damage his brain. This led to the guy being incoherent. Dahmer assured the cops that it was all cool and they assumed it was just a couple of faggots up to some faggotty game. They returned the kid to Dahmer in spite of his incoherent protests and wished them a pleasant evening.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x668, 306K)

Assuming Dahmer did anything wrong
> Dahmer: Kills 17 niggers and fags
> People that hate niggers and fags: Oh my gawd this was so terrible all of his victims were innocent
RIP Mr. Dahmer, I'll see you in Valhalla

Jeffrey Dahmer killed fags. You could almost argue that he was doing a valuable public service. Even if he wasn't killing one serial killer doesn't even come close to making up for all of the rape, murder and theft blacks do all around the world on a daily basis. You race truly are a plague on all of humanity. The best thing you could do for the rest of us is fuck off and leave us alone.

>Homosexual necrophile cannibal rapist killed by savage nigger murderer

That's good. Another thing that needs to be noted is most - if not all - of his hamburger were niggers.

What ice cream does Jeffrey Dahmer keep in his fridge?
Ben and Jerry.

I don't know what to more thankful for: Jeffery Dalhmer or legalized abortions.

He almost fucked a kid while on death row. Look up Jason Moss.

What is the point of this thread? Are you so devoid of meaning in your life that you seek out some pitiful attention with shitty pointless threads on Jow Forums.org?

Dahmer provided a valuable public service in that he killed and ate niggers and fags.Should have been left alone or relocated to San Francisco !

have sex

>Why'd they give him back?

Because white people are supreme.

He was Laotian
Dahmer had already drilled into his head and poured acid in the wound, he was all drugged up and was just rambling in Laotian so the cops didn't give a shit.

They really fucked up

It's pretty funny actually. When it comes down to it, even if those people are a part of a group they hate, they still don't like to see other people brutally tortured and murdered to some sick fuck's pleasure.

>Delivered justice
Dahmer was already in jail. Justice was being served. In an interview just before his death, he expressed that he had been Saved. That means death was a release for him.

>Fucked up
Cops let him do it for a while. They knew what he was up to.

would facefuck/10

Real justice would be to have have him tortured by forcing him to eat a little bit of himself everyday.

Never speak again incel.

The killer gave him mercy. Dahmer deserved torture.

>oy vey dont worry goy just call the police
Police was called by 2 or 3 people who were kidnapped, raped and sexually tortured by this weirdo and they did nothing about it

Justice? Dahmer killed niggers and faggots. It was trash killing trash that got killed by a piece of trash. Prisons are a joke. We should kill prisoners and use the corpses as fertilizer.

What is your point? This doesn't change anything.

You should seek a career and a gf before dictating to others, you fucking loser.

>Black man delivers heavy handed Justice to Serial Cannibal
>by killing a man that had already been arrested, tried, convicted and sentenced to serve 16 life sentences
i don't think you know what justice is

What was supposed to change? Are you goys magically gonna stop being sexually frustrated and getting psy opd by yout govts? No lol. Youre in to deep now.

Thats not even real justice lol. He gets to live in prison after torturing at eating people lol. He should have been made to eat himself. That would have been justice.

That’s Chicago for you mate

Attached: mmmmph.png (475x475, 209K)

Kek

Kill yourself you nigger faggot defending scum shitstain. Dahmer did a public service and we need another one to take care of you the same way and others like you.

lol shut up incel, youll do nothing coward. Thats why you have no woman or career right now you pussy little larping bitch. Weak frail little beta chimp. Sorry nobody loves you ugly faggot who has no game.

>"People"
Lmao

It's OK, I like Elliot too

Attached: _101036874_elliot_rodger_shutterstock.jpg (624x351, 28K)

Its because youre a dunning krugers coward little dyel beta with no self-confidence. Kys pussy coward. Youre not fit for the realms of men. Your cowardly thoughts an affront to your male simian vessel. Unfit for competition.

Yeah, well, even if that's true, I don't think Dahmer was giving his victims a fair fight, either. He didn't exactly slap them with a glove and challenge them to meet him on the field of honor the next morning, to fight a duel with stilettos or Bowie knives, their choice.

>15 posts by this ID
Stop sperging you incel

I have a gf, but you dont coping shitstain. Its my thread retard. Why dont you go worship your zog neo-patriot like your faggoty /pol brethren lonely fucking mindless faggot.

Attached: anders brevik exposed.jpg (1311x1305, 513K)

>I have a gf
Right. Have sex loser.

>Didn't mention nigger was a schizo
>Didn't mention Dahmer was a fag.

Attached: baby.gif (312x238, 135K)

Fall in love.

Real justice is to put a bullet in the back of a jew’s head, dump the body in a ravine and never think about it again.
Sadly, there’s no justice in this world because we are in hell. Why else would there be so many jews?

>normie revenge power fantasies
Cringe.

Well, Dahmer not exactly Dr Lecter

>killing and eating homosexual degenerates is wrong

Moss was a LARPer.

fake news

Jeffrey Dahmer was not alone and his gaytheist judaism and wired for video and sound blackmail satan shack is one for the mossady record books

if you only knew how bad things really are...kabbalah, college professors etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=KBpkQ6nFfv0

cope more faggot nobody loves you. Nice apartment poor little beta. Dont let it mommys apt become your tomb you failure.

You have no sex life bitch.

Correct Brevik was a hoax an avatar created by the jewish bolshievik terror zionist pedo state cover for a mossad hit team of right wing white christian youth trying to support the Palestinains therefore Goyim cause against the jewish oppressor

Jewish bolshevik zionist bankers have long held a tight grip in Oslo and have destroyed the land.

Together we fight them

Attached: walkedontoabus.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Dahmer
>led white house tours
>mil intel
>connected to the cops
>knew Walter Mondale

oh what a web

Just sharing a pic of Dahmer reading to a puppy

Attached: preacious-jeff-jeffrey-dahmer-12905825-336-363.jpg (336x363, 31K)

He wasnt the only puppet avatar.

Attached: tarrant mason jacket.jpg (888x933, 266K)

I could believe it, even elliot rodger had some ties into the elite.

Ya but he also slayed another inmate which can't be justified by "muh killed the killer"
whatever dahmer deserved death in the first placed and so did this also murderous nigger. he killed a coworker because he was a schizo