Full Kvetch is even more disturbing

Attached: cover.jpg (860x616, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lq8nBMDAqHw
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU
youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DOWNLOAD THE FULL VIDEO BEFORE HE SHOAHS IT

Attached: 1550910711649.jpg (662x670, 234K)

We know

Whites need to go extinct, for the sake of the Earth.

White males will be put in concentration camps by the year 4590AD prepare goyim.

>it’s on bitchute

Im talking about the Youtube video you stupid nigger

The jew will burn a child to usher the coming of Dajjal

I hate the way this stupid fuckin jew speaks

Sweet lord I thought the Jews being evil was just a meme

The Bitchute is a highlight reel, I can’t watch 30 minutes of this kike to get to the good parts

Isn't it such a fucking gross language?

why does the book have blood all over it?

Watch this entire video
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq8nBMDAqHw

most whites want this really, really bad
the jew is right in thinking that they are retards

Attached: 1d3.jpg (533x800, 85K)

>WE BROKE DOWN THEIR NATIONS\

we already are its called pedo publik jew school and well Palestine Gaza the open air death camps

Time stamps?

OY VEY GOYIM YOU DON'T STUDY THE TALMUD THAT'S NOT WHAT IT SAYS

>worship a Jew
>be surprised Jews subvert your nations and destroy you
Wow shocking. inb4 some babbling retard tries to pretend their Jewish sect is "based and redpilled"

Watch the Bitchute for a quick run down, watch the youtube link for the source

i don't worship them it just never ceases to amaze me what fucktards most whites are, the jew is pissing in their face and they open their mouths and say thank you very much

Bump for truth

Demonic, Demiurge foreskin magic.

Attached: wewladdy.png (640x640, 680K)

Did they send kikes to Australia because it was a penal colony or was there some other reason they leaked out?

fat faced disgusting parasite

there's about 100k of them, they live in the best parts of sydney, where all the billionaires live, and in melbourne, i don't know why they wanted to come here

i think whites are just plain dumb

This is so funny, you are being outsmarted by a group of filthy inbred arabs with several mental diseases.

I don't know why the US wants to have 800 military bases around the world, either.

THIS

Nothing new, we all know goyim are subhuman

I can't wait to see God judge all of you on judgment day while your melting in your gold

Who's going to flick his lights on and off on saturdays for $50 a week if all the goyim get Thanosed?
Jokes on him.

You will soon have another country to add to the 109.
Nuke Israel.
Gas war NOW.

Attached: we the jews now.png (634x284, 30K)

Jokes on you, goy. The chosen tribe are way ahead of you. They actually figured out a way to jew their own god.
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU
You can't make this shit up.

Attached: 1556322780046.png (497x440, 36K)

It's in that container on the left, looks like trolling. Maybe this is the daily stormer for jews.

this guy is clueless about halakha. If all you have are x-tier """rabbis""" then I don't know what to say.

Nuke Israel.

Attached: 545456476576.jpg (250x313, 19K)

This shit never ceases to amaze me, how they find all of these ways to observe Shabbos, but still enjoy the comforts of the 21st century. This feels like a fucking modern MadTV sketch, but it's actually real...

kosherswitch is a laughing stock. As if anyone would take Yossi Mizrahi's endorsement seriously lmao

nuke israel now

It will be safe place after ww3?

Can crypto jews like me join the master race? I’m paki

If jews are so smart why did you let yourself get holocausted?

Attached: EF7455A5-EC78-44DA-BE19-BBE5A0B467F6.jpg (250x206, 6K)

Where you got that confession from?

Does anyone know what the secret oral part of the Talmud is? I know they have a secret part that can never be written down, only said.

Attached: 9639765307608460.png (597x597, 412K)

We holocausted the poles and when the krauts came to save them we made them take the fall.
Goyim are so fucking gullible

It's a new method of exposing (((them))). By using their own shapeshifting tactics to state the truth, you can yield many lulz and also drop redpills.

Attached: 1551761314898.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

They are so fucking unbelievably slimy and cunning, that you almost have to respect them for being so bold about it without giving a shit.
Only a jew would ever think they could trick their own god.

Attached: 1549310390216.webm (272x480, 1.06M)

What about crypto Jews??

yrd

Yeah right? Shit is retarded.

It's like
>UH OH
>OH NO
>THERE WASN'T A MILITARY BASE WITHIN 5 MILES OF THAT BORDER
>OH FUCK WHAT NOW

I mean, fuck, why not build another aircraft carrier. How many billions will that be?

ok he wants to play the game. fine but the jews spent all their points on msm positions and hollywood

jews believe perception is all that matters. they subscribe to the belief that if they keep the masses blind they can endlessly exploit the system

it wont work. controlling reality beats faggy illusions 100% of the time. companies do business. this circumvents political movements propped up by the jews or high jacked by them

coins beat faith every day of the week. your god has forsaken you because you wont pick a side. walk away and never ask for anything ever again or stop being niggers. you dont get to beg for shit and be niggers. prayers for iran to die or asians to be exterminated have become the justification for your way of life to end. if all you can do is pout about not being strong enough to achieve these things then your not worthy of living on earth and burning in a eternal trash fire sounds about right as far as your final destination

SAVE SAVE SAVE

> 2 minutes in.
> can't finish. now my oven's on.
Can we get a timestamp for the good part?

disgusting, just like them

watch the bitchute, read the thread niggerbrain

Their magic is failing them as their curses are reversed. They will suffer the full extent of the planets will. Its only a matter of time now. Keep exposing them pol , theres so much more to find

lurking and posting on Jow Forums since 2010 has unironically turned me into a chabad jew.

When will we be able to shoah those fucking kikes?

Attached: 1556968857741.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Who would expect that Jews are like that?

Attached: kiked.png (576x623, 410K)

Gee, I wonder when the oven will consume you, filthy kike?

Attached: 1557251731767.jpg (491x491, 43K)

not all jews

Attached: 1557982545930.gif (640x350, 547K)

They do this all the time.

>"we jews are the original vampires"
>"Goyim used to hunt us at night with wolves"
>"we must never let the goyim figure out his doggos have the genetics of literal jew hunters flowing through their veins"

youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc - “Zionist Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda”

Attached: 3_Jewish_supremacism_post_3.jpg (1384x9954, 3.64M)

I left a comment to the sandnigger bitch.

Will fuck ur wife if you say if you say subhuman again