twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/342187903511834624
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

racist mfer

>Where did this Trump go?
To the white house nigger.

fuck off abo

HE BECAME A KEK FOR ISRAEL

I don't know how you guys scream Jews all day long but don't realize every politician is bought out and is a kike puppet. This was him befor he got KIKED. That's why the person in charge never matters since it's always the same like shit every time.

not really...

Uranus

...really.

You shills will never divide us against Trump. He is making America great again and you trannies are seething.

dont worry old trump will come back when he needs to get reelected

>trannies

oh its one of you shills.

Attached: 1546817197387.jpg (1408x1387, 113K)

Classic American political theater

He’s addicted to jewjew cum

Is it real?

Seething

What I’ll be thankful about the trump presidency ending in 2024 is the low iq people who unironically use discord tranny as an insult.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/342187903511834624

no

Wow based . Too bad he is a Jew cuck now

Opposition.

Opposition's fake opposition.

Take note anons. Maybe these two genuinely believe what they are posting for, but remember that anyone can post from a series of different IPs to make it seem like discourse is heading in a particular direction organically. There's a term for it, but it escapes me right now.

Sockpuppeting.

I should also note that the opposition will gloss over the fact that President Trump has changed in his willingness to speak openly about the demographic crime rates now that he is in office for some reason, and he isn't taking the full range of action be could be to close the border and deport the invaders. Do I still want to believe President Trump is going to get us out of this mess? Of course, but I need to see him take stronger action, because it seems like he's capitulating more and more every day.

That's the one. There's also a counterintelligence term for it if I'm not mistaken.

Feel good about yourself? You think you're a tough guy for using that word? Hate to break it to you, little man, but you're a pathetic coward. Now that you've outed yourself as a racist scum, enjoy your little visit to Twitter jail, asshole

Attached: 289A0990-A11B-4B6A-9DD0-AE41BB1365AF.jpg (577x568, 70K)

I don’t know it offhand.
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm