You're either against abortion and circumcision or you support both

If you support abortion, you support that the mother should have the right to choose whatever happens to her baby, he's her property therefore she can also circumcize him or kill him.(nazis btfo)
If you don't, you shouldn't support circumcision because it doesn't have the baby's consent(ben shapiro BTFO)
"but brooo i luv abortion cos its killing baby niggers, i don't mind that is killing a few white babies of roasties"
Yeah? And circumcision is mainly made by jew, muslims and other subhumans around the world, therefore why shouldn't you be against it, given that only few whites are doing it.
ABORTION = MURDER OF A INNOCENT BABY
CIRCUMCISION = MUTILATION OF AN INNOCENT BABY
IN BOTH CASES THE PUNISHMENT SHOULD BE DEATH

Attached: D0OSt5PWwAARI0I.png (625x605, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/177785436/#q177785436
youtu.be/6c4Yq0nqhhA
youtu.be/ui0l53xf_mo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't particularly care about either.

>giving your government the right to execute you

Attached: 00040947-EF40-4746-862D-5C064FA74DBA.png (644x942, 51K)

the quality of hue post has been declining lately, and are lacking in sexy savage jungle tities

>muh circumcision
why does /pol spend so much time thinking about baby dicks? pretty gay. anyway like they arent even your kids though stop telling people how to parent their children

Attached: 1530436297188.png (522x640, 197K)

I support both cause im not a retard

No real loss, plenty gained.
Still don't understand the problem here.

Attached: leaf.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

>stop telling people not to cut off their children's dicks it's perfectly normal
TRY HARDER MOSHE

foreskin eaters
you should be executed

Let's make it legal for a pack of wild niggers to run a train on your baby daughter's asshole
Oh wait why do you care about baby ass, are you a pedo or something?

If you had any progeny, which you don't
Because you're a faggot leaf
And a kike
Gas yourself

Against both. That was easy.

Circumcision prevents penis cancer

Are you retarded? The point is that you either support both or none. I didn't even said anything about what should be right or wrong, I just pointed out the hipocrisy. You support both, so at least it makes sense, but some foreskin vampires and nazis here don't

im fine with circumcision thread just put a little effort in, if not at least post tities

oooooff. idk about circumcision though.

And amputation hand cancer.

here's your average brazillian

Attached: 1558322726992.jpg (680x478, 55K)

Mexicans are pathetic losers.

Attached: 232525.webm (640x360, 1.18M)

foreskin vampire lies.
and genital herpes, cos rabbis like to suck infant dicks

Very weak false equivalence brazilbro. Circumcision is post birth, abortion is notably pre birth.

That was brutal, absolute humilation, clearly a violantion of human rights, that tallfag should be executed by the cartel,
>pic related
a brazillian tranny for the burger

Attached: Como-a-tia-sobrinha-trans-de-Roberta-Close-faz-sucesso-nas-passarelas.jpg (400x266, 5K)

I am an uncut fag and I wish I were cut. Having a foreskin means your piss streams break out into 60 different directions

then go cut yourself.

First of all a baby is a baby.
Second of all, it would only be a false equivalence if you support the idea the fetus or the zygote isn't equivalent to a baby, given that the zygote/fetus doesn't need consent, but a baby does, because he would be an individual (in that particular concept of individuality).But it would still be hypocritical to say that you don't support abortion AND you support circumcision(which still BTFO of ben shapiro) because there's no way you can say the zygote/fetus is an individual and you're violating it's rights(no consent), but the baby isn't an individual and doesn't need consent. So it's not hypocritical only if you don't support circumcision but you support abortion(because then, the zygote or fetus isn't human therefore it shouldn't need consent, but the baby does).
Hope it all clear now

Lol

no, you just have phimosis

Attached: CircumcisionCard.png (673x994, 875K)

Attached: Abortion.png (673x994, 720K)

Attached: GMOcard.png (673x994, 768K)

what's the card game

Gif related

Attached: 1558923367638.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

New France free of infant mutilators

Attached: 1558647261056.jpg (800x600, 124K)

Fecklessly complaining about how normal people live their lives is all this board has though.

You really don't want to take THAT away from their fat authoritarian asses, do you?

Attached: averagepoluser.jpg (1279x712, 139K)

They are based on Anonymous5's knowledge bombs

Linked here:
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

The images\KB Cards are based on the above Knowledge Bombs inside the link.
The below KB might be informational to you
>Knowledge Bomb. [Drug Cartels, Nukes/Dirty Bombs and Obama’s “Fast and Furious”]
Obama’s “Fast and Furious” was about making sure things would go where they needed to be, this didn’t just include only guns. People, chemical weapons, biological weapons, US military hardware/intel and nuclear materials/weapons were also part of “Fast and Furious”.

Drug Cartels(some of them anyways) have W.M.D’s and have or can build Dirty Bombs(this is the reason why radioactive materials have been being stolen in Mexico and South America over the last several years). These Cartel W.M.D’s/Dirty Bombs are used to threaten the Mexican Government(which can be argued are the Cartels or that the Cartels are a extension of) with an attack on Mexico City and threaten primarily the southern US major cities(located in Texas, Nevada, Arizona and California) with an attack because many Border Patrol/DHS/ICE are threatened/told/payrolled/corrupted to ”look the other way or else” by the Cartels making the entire US a target due to Sanctuary Cities.

Since the Cartels are very good at getting things to other groups(as seen in ISIS’s Bataclan attack which used F&F guns) it can be assumed that US/EU Islamic groups and US/EU leftist groups now also have these other weapons. This makes the Cartels a far bigger threat then ISIS. Mass Graves of US citizens kill by the Cartels now exist around the country.

The amount of dangerous shit coming across the border from both sides is unacceptable and the US Public(and Congress) have no idea of the severity of this security threat. That needs to change.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/177785436/#q177785436

Attached: FastFurious1.png (673x994, 779K)

Attached: FastFurious2.png (673x994, 803K)

Abortion and circumcision are not the same things, monkey eater. Also, both have their place.

Shouldn't you be robbing some tourists right now?

Abortion is not as bad as circumcision, in practical terms. The children's troubles are over in the case of abortion. The mutilated must suffer for the rest of their lives.

How the fuck can anybody even tell what's a violation of the rules in that chickenshit "sport?"

Other than that though, hilarious.

Would anybody even care about circumcision if it wasn’t associated with Judaism?
>hint: no

Circumcision is not a "mutilation."

Not unless the doctor fucks up anyways, which I grant you, happens more often than people like to admit.

It actually predates Judaism, it's just the Jews who made it popular.

I thought phimosis was a made up condition according to your clique.

Of course they're not exactly the same thing, you low IQ fatass mongoloid burger. I'm just explaining why it's hypocritical to support one and not another.
I'll give an example given that you're a inferior Imperial units user:
"I hate my uncle because he has hair, but i hate but i love my dad because he has hair"
Of course it's a retarded situation but the point was to show the hipocrisy:
THE DAD AND THE UNCLE AREN'T THE SAME PERSON, BUT YOU HATE THE UNCLE FOR THE SAME REASON YOU LOVE YOUR DAD. Do you understand now? Do you want me to draw?

Attached: 1558826291247.png (770x1042, 81K)

1.its always mutilation

2. Learn to reply to more than one person.

Yes because it's unnecessary mutilation

Genital mutation is child abuse. Circumcision actually changes the brain and is incredibly cruel. It's a barbaric religious ritual that should be outlawed.

It is mutilation even if done "properly". It is permanent damage to the single most physically sensitive organ of the body, removing a functional part of the genitals, resulting in damage beyond the mere removed tissue by constantly exposing the head and leaving scar tissue. The cancer risk and brain damage are highly suspect, but possible, however the changes in skin cultures are proven and not favorable, if not necessarily bad for those whose genitals are not exposed to filth.

1.Of course he doesn't suffer his entire life, HE'S FUCKING DEAD. Killing a human being is much worse than having his foreskin cut. You rather be mutilated or be killed?
2.That question isn't based on how much each one suffers, that's somewhat subjective, but whether the baby can consent or not.
I would, you fucking foreskin vampire.
another foreskin eater
phimosis isn't the same thing as having a foreskin, and either way you should have the right to chose if you want to take it off or not

how the fuck is a routine surgery "child abuse" you absolute brainlet?

woah might as well leave those tonsils in because surgery is for leftists huh?

grow the fuck up faggot

>routine surgery
here's your routine surgery bro
youtu.be/6c4Yq0nqhhA
youtu.be/ui0l53xf_mo
YOU FUCKING FORESKIN EATER LEAF, YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING EXECUTED

>flag
>opinion worthy of being death squadded
Never change.

>it's routine so it's ok

>its tradition so we should keep doing it
you're all a bunch of fucking hippocrates

By this very argument you can argue that if you support abortion, you must support the right of mothers to cut of their baby's limbs. If the baby is going to be murdered it doesn't mater if it has a fucking complete penis, if it isn't it does. Conclusion: Op is a senseless headass

This is very well made. Have a nice day, user. and checked.

It's hypocritical to support one and not another.
I already made this very clear, i don't wanna repeat it, read the other posts if you don't wanna go to hell

circumcision should be capital punishment, no question.

How is it hypocritical? I don't value the life of what is not sentient but do value the well being of the sentient

made this very clear in the other post:
First of all a baby is a baby.
Second of all, it would only be a false equivalence if you support the idea the fetus or the zygote isn't equivalent to a baby, given that the zygote/fetus doesn't need consent, but a baby does, because he would be an individual (in that particular concept of individuality).But it would still be hypocritical to say that you don't support abortion AND you support circumcision(which still BTFO of ben shapiro) because there's no way you can say the zygote/fetus is an individual and you're violating it's rights(no consent), but the baby isn't an individual and doesn't need consent. So it's not hypocritical only if you don't support circumcision but you support abortion(because then, the zygote or fetus isn't human therefore it shouldn't need consent, but the baby does).
Hope its all clear now

kek have a (you)

How is performing harmful cosmetic surgery on a baby not child abuse?

But I am supporting the idea that a fetus and zygote is equivalent to a baby. A baby does lack individuality

I have an idea to save time in all these ethical backflips:

>stop killing and mutilating newborns, inside or outside of the womb you diseased in the head piece of shit animals here where I'll tell you how people really feel about you and you're not protected by "mainstream manufacturing" from the MSM

>harmful cosmetic surgery
>prevents phimosis
>reduces penile cancer
>promotes cleanliness
>prevents psychologically traumatizing locker-room laughing stock syndrome
nice cope turtleneck

Attached: 1539863267922.png (800x600, 345K)

That's a pretty easy one. Killing babies and mutilating them are both objectively wrong. I'm also against theft and arson. But I'm a crazy loony toon like that.

>phimosis
rare condition
>penile cancer
because the rest of the world outside the US, Canada, and the middle east are all stricken with plagues of dick cancer which have nearly eradicated all men
>cleanliness
take a shower, or did you cut off your ear to avoid having to wash behind them too?
>prevents faggots like me from laughing at you
I hope you laugh, enjoy your dried out dick
also I am circumcised, I had no choice in the matter, it was done to me as a newborn

>repeats ancient tribal propaganda that's completely debunked
>then gets on le reddit and makes fun of anti-vaxxers

still btfo of ben shapiro, and still btfo of the "huhh niggers argument"
some of your fellow americans need some very detailed explanations
kill yourself

You're supposed to pull it back for better aim you fucking retard

>some of your fellow americans need some very detailed explanations

I'm aware, but mistakes are made when they are engaged on any level that even pretends they approach sanity or civilization.

It's the same as appeasement of leftists at any time, unworkable. Instead, just mock them for their insane zeal in killing and mutilating babies ceaselessly.

Attached: abd_smol.jpg (640x646, 42K)

Threadly reminder:

>Even Jane Roe herself regretted supporting abortion in the end

If Jane Roe herself didn't support abortion, and was just used as a tool by opportunistic politicians, where does that leave ethically retarded leftists?

Attached: aborted_jane_roe.png (1601x1058, 62K)

Men we need to stick together to end female rights.

>>all religious proponents of infant mutilation need to be held on trial with exile and death being punishments

>>hospitals need to become run by the military

>>foreskin transplants must become a free retribution

>>female circumcision must be held as compensation

>>eliminations of Male debt

>>make usury illegal again

>>Balkanize America

>>ban abortion surgery

Do it for all the good men who died from circumcision before they had the chance to live.

Attached: 4ee828cc5eb868470f7554d5808a701a.jpg (2048x1536, 560K)

lol you can't save all the foreskins you weirdos

seriously though just stop thinking about baby dicks its creepy

Getting pretty sick of this guy's comic getting shilled all the time.

Everyone copes in different ways I guess. Some people try to fight it, some people don't think about it, others integrate it into themselves and attack the people they should be siding with. You were mutilated as a child user. Part of your penis was cut off and sold. It's never coming back. Even if you stretched out the skin that's there, it's not your foreskin, it's a totally different kind of skin that doesn't have the same type of nerve endings, so you'll just be mutilating yourself even further.
I urge you to recognize that you're coping with this trauma in an unhealthy way and that attacking the few people trying to expose such a problem is counter-productive and only hurts yourself.

Attached: 1483658245228.png (500x382, 10K)

lol I'm not even circumsized you mutt chinese dont do that.

>saying anybody else is coping

haha that's classic american irony

When that dumb bitch figures out how to fertilize her eggs without sperm, okay...its hers to abort.

actually, i would like a drawing
something to spread around would be nice

I guess I should have expected anyone posting with a Canadian flag to be Chinese. I won't bother trying to explain anything to you, you're a soulless bug that only knows wrath and greed, the only two happy moments in your life is when you're watching an animal suffer and die, and then afterwards when you eat it. Everything you've said in this thread is a lie, you're not feeling any emotions, your only actual intent is to cause anger and suffering, and you, along with every other "Canadian" poster will continue to shitpost like this, happy just knowing you've made someone's day a little worse. But you haven't bothered me, you disgusting insect, I'm no more angry at you than I am at a gnat for flying around me.

Attached: 1550587069544.png (732x468, 363K)

Found ((one))

By Canadian law, all male children must be made into girls. Because all Canadians are transexuals.

pay your fucking denbts mcdonalds mutt. what you owe us now, like 50 trillion? stop eating and giving money to Israel and pay up you fat lazy pig

Attached: 1544114639805.png (1620x2880, 150K)

It doesn't work on me bug. I just see you as a vile subhuman child kicking and screaming and flinging poop.

Attached: 1552841648575.png (512x512, 214K)

you can only spend china money on barbeque catfish and deep fry chicken for so long you obese thief. at some point you going to have to pay.

america debt right now 22.327 trillion divided by america population mere 327 million means you owe me $68,278.28 dollars.

this is what we do to thiefs like you in china

Attached: 1533473172384.webm (640x360, 2.38M)

Pro abortion for niggers, anti circ for whites

That's not a thief, that's a disabled citizen, probably malformed at birth due to pollution, and your miraculous communist healthcare has set him up with the best treatment they've got. Anyway, I'm going to bed now, have fun I guess, though I don't think you actually feel such an emotion.

america is disabled citizen? makes sense why you cant work to pay of your debt. i thought you just lazy.

looks like we have to take everything you own instead if you no pay

>chinese dont do that
your dicks are microscopic anyways
and you carry the small-dick mutation too
kek

I'm sorry that Harper let in all these hooks, truly sincerely sorry. These Toronto dwelling insects aren't real Canadians.

>muh dick
haha chinese own BC and Toronto *spit*

soon we own every other city and then hill billy farms in between . you have chinese land lord and chinese boss and you owe money to chinese guy at bank.

its time to give up white bitch pig you lose already :_)

>its time to give up white bitch pig you lose already :_)
Lose what? I get more Asian pussy then I know what to do with, I use your women like doormats for my dick and they are happy to do it, fuck your women Chang or at least find someone who can I'm getting sick of all these throw aways thinking they matter kek.

>mutilation is parenting

lol what you say you fat inbread retard? only asian girl you fuck is race mixer whore like all white woman who all fuck black guy. only because you exotic and the long dick but soon chinese century and white woman will live in cages like animal and chinese alpha male fuck her whenever he want

keep acting like nigger who fuck ugly fat white woman you black bitch pig shit fuck

>only because you exotic and the long dick but soon chinese century and white woman will live in cages like animal and chinese alpha male fuck her whenever he want
lmao imagine SEETHING this hard, dude I'm sorry God or nature made you small and impotent but believe me larping on an image board won't make your life better.
>keep acting like nigger who fuck ugly fat white woman you black bitch pig shit fuck
I don't care, your born a nigger just like you were born a short dicklet chink, besides when I have sex with women I actually make your gene pool better just by being white, nogs destroy it and you can't even get her pregnant with your impotency kek.

Either way you should be anti circumcision
"My body my choice" should apply to the baby, now that liberals decide it's a human
"Sanctity of life" should apply to the baby's body if you're pro life

and just like that you fucking out yourself, chaim

Circumcision is just the technical term for cutting baby dicks. We've normalized cutting baby dicks.

Take a step back and think about that.

lol fat american mutt who never even seen his slightly above average penis because his fat stomach in the way want to tell me about chinese no have babies when 3 billion chinese people and americans no having sex or babies

have fun if you want more chinese baby in america it only make it easier when we take everything soon

What the fuck even is that