WHY WON'T MUSLIMS EVER TALK ABOUT RACE?

Attached: 1522290914792.png (420x420, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=US_SRnAypkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because only the crazy ones are in a hurry

Fuck off nigger.

Because the infidel come in all colors

Because race is a social construct and not real.

Muslim can be any race

>social construct
Fuck off kike.

Thanks for the reminder that half the jews in the world live in the USA

It's true and undeniable. Your response has no merrit. Try reading something on sociology.
And they are wonderful and innovative people. Those of the Jewish religion have been instrumental in advancing society forward.

They don't see race only culture?
>hate the west

>(((sociology)))
Kill yourself.

What evidence do you have to support this assertion? Do you know how paranoid you sound? Accusing the Jews of running everything? Seriously?
>take your meds so you don't schiz out

If that's the case then Islam seems inherently anti-White to me.

Sociology is worthless kiked shit just like the rest of the social sciences.

The appeal of Islam is you can understand it with an IQ of 80. It's the mudpeople religion.

Your religion is all that matters.

Lol no

Because 90% of them are arabs and already know that race is real Islam mostly serves in-group arabic interest

>Mutt education
Jesus fucking Christ

Attached: 1558963907594.jpg (3468x2160, 3.1M)

They do, all the time. They just do it differently depending on the audience.

When Muslims are talking to one another, they are 1000% certain that the Arabs are the Master Race.

When white Christians are listening, they are sure that all white people are racists, especially opponents of Jihad terror, and all brown people are Victims of the white man, and they Muslims are among those victims, even if they are white, as many Muslims are.

t. never seen a Muslim irl
Don't you get tired of making up random theories in your room?

>even if they are white, as many Muslims are
That is completely incorrect.

No, it isn't.

TRANSLATION:
>this kaffir knows too much about Muslim behavior. I'd better deploy some taqiyya (Islamic deceit, based on Quran 3:28 etc) and hope that infidel readers of this thread don't wise up, inshallah.

I had never even heard of taqqyia, as most Muslims before pol. It's a completely overblown meme. You don't know as much as you think.

Large numbers of Muslims are white, although to be sure not most. Most Muslims are brown skinned and black haired - Arabs and South Asians, Indonesians.

But many are white - Albanians, Bosnians, Chechens, Russian Muslims of some kinds. Many Iranian and Azerbaijiani Muslims are white - look at the top chess player Shakriyar Mamedyarov. Many Turks are white as well, although a minority

The fact that you intentionally mispell it as "taqqiyah" double-Q is a giveaway that you are a taqiyya-practicing Sunni like your hero Maajid Nawaz.

Sunnis misspell taqiyya as TAQQIYA in order to get Infidels to Google that spelling, do they will be directed to misleading articles that claim that only Shia practice taqiyya.

>Albanians, Bosnians
To be honest I don't know enough about them to say.

>Chechens, Russian Muslims, Iranians, Azerbaijanis, Turks
Non-White.

Top kek. You are deluded my man, lost in some fairy tale of a grand conspiracy.

Because Islam is non racist youtube.com/watch?v=US_SRnAypkQ
But ofc even muslims hate niggers and there is nothing wrong with that

Anyway the intention of this thread wasn't to debate whether or not some Muslims are White. My question in OP was simple, WHY WON'T MUSLIMS EVER TALK ABOUT RACE?

What do you mean by that? Race is pretty irrelevant especially in modern times. Why should we talk about it and in what context?

see
Islam is a religion of peace. I wish they'd stop mixing with niggers though.

Because to them its about religion. To Muslims its only Muslim or non Muslim

But they do, you just haven't paid attention.

Read the Jihad Watch website and wise up. On Jow Forums they just deceive.

Half the fucking Quran is calling all non-Muslims subhumans who should be exploited, enslaved, castrated, raped, or beheaded.

>it doesn't see a race so it's anti x race
What? Islam is a conqueror religion. There are plenty of white Islamists. It's the same with every other abrahamic religion. Race is irrelevant to them.

Exactly, that's why it's being pushed on the West. It's a means to further the destruction of the White race.

>On Jow Forums they just deceive.
Not just on Jow Forums.

>Race is irrelevant to them.
The view that race/ethnicity is irrelevant is used to justify not taking action in defense of race/ethnicity.

If something is irrelevant then why bother to preserve it? It doesn't matter after all.

That's not what I said.

I said that on Jow Forums, they just deceive, not that they just deceive on Jow Forums.

I know. I was indicating to you that I know this.

Attached: 1512987090888.png (720x644, 48K)

see the link I post you abbo fucking retard

>every other abrahamic religion.
This isn't true however. Is race really irrelevant to Judaism? I'm not sure that it is. As for Christianity, history shows us that it's been used on both sides of the debate surrounding racial issues, like slavery for example. The slaveowner was Christian, but so was the abolitionist. Both used their respective interpretations of Christianity to justify their stance on slavery. I don't see how you could say that only one particular side was representative of the true Christianity.

t. atheist

Fuck off shitskin.

fuck off abbo fucking anglo

I would like to discuss this topic more.

Attached: 1527359912302.jpg (665x1024, 52K)

Because there is no conflict regarding it, that is why.

Attached: D7YD6xBX4AIELud.jpg (1200x911, 272K)