What are some based clothing brands?

For me its:
Carhartt
Dickies
Wrangler
Levis
Hanes
Filson

Attached: Screenshot_2629.png (974x970, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

2ndvote.com/a-month-ago-levis-wanted-your-guns-now-they-want-you-to-elect-people-to-take-them/
thestar.com/news/gta/2016/02/08/goodwill-toronto-files-for-bankruptcy-loses-goodwill-name.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you wear dickies, wear em proper. Looking like a cholo is no good hombre.

I usually wear Lacoste or Brooks Brothers polos with wrangler jeans. Fruit of the loom t shirts when lounging around the house.

I have a pair of normal Jeans by them, I usually wear them with a belt and a tucked in shirt. Not like some wall punching wigger.

>Levi Shekelbergs Denim Goy Gear
Are you fucking retard?

I never saw a huge interest with Polos.

>(((Levi Strauss)))
>based

Attached: 1552481107066.gif (415x212, 2.85M)

>Made by a German Immigrant

newbalance

Levi's are NOT based >:( sage desu

Patagonia

Ulvang is another brand like Patagonia, just a comfy Norwegian one.

>H&M
>Hollister
>Aeropostale

>Tennis shoes
Get out.

AllAmericanClothing.com

I bought some work boots from them, (black security type shoes). I wear them sometimes 90 hours a week. They have held up a long time.

2ndvote.com/a-month-ago-levis-wanted-your-guns-now-they-want-you-to-elect-people-to-take-them/

kys faggot
hardcore liberal overpriced fratboy garbage

>cuck brands worn by illegals
Okay amigo.

They're all based so long as you're not stupid enough to pay retail.

Attached: goodwill.jpg (400x512, 16K)

hugo boss

Which one?

ironheart

How about no brand? They are all cucked.

Attached: brand.jpg (742x560, 71K)

Check out the american made danner patrol boots if you're in need of some comfy boots.

Brandit

okay poorfag, head over to salvationgoy.

Attached: PZUKNNIJ4Z6RDCCLUJQS2KTEJ4.jpg (1400x2100, 235K)

Thanks.

I live in a 97% white area and farmers wear carhartt. Fuck off and enjoy your spic neighborhood, retard.

what the fuck do you do make your own clothes?

> wrangler
> dickies

it isn't the 90s anymore
hugo boss j crew and tommy kilniger

>carhartt
Hecho en Mexico. Thanks for exporting American jobs.

>hugo boss j crew and tommy kilniger
>j crew
Hows the solid black dildo up your ass holding up?

The point is not to go naked and hungry, but rather to hate them in your heart even as you wear their cloths so that you can live always with a spirit of revolt against the system that seeks to destroy you.

>Levis
The shoes I got fell apart after a month.
Get merells.

they have good shit and they dont advertise their brand all over everything
dont get mad at me just cause youre poor

Only some of this is American made. Check before you buy. Spend it where you made it. Keep your neighbor employed. Take pride in well-made clothes and not chink slave labor.

Okay you're not John Conner of clothing brands, what do you wear then?

i don't wear anything with a visible brand or company name. i'm not a billboard and they aren't paying me to advertise for them.

>Someone said something that hurt my feefees
Fuck off or make an actual argument you nigger tier iq cuck

I've had some of their stuff, I didn't like them.

Levi's definitely not based. Literally was on line to buy their jeans and saw their rolling ad footage in a department store, and they had the whole "these jeans are for everyone" clown world tier trash

No name shit or shit that other people give me. If I felt like it would help me attract a woman I'd wear nicer shit, but I'm not at that point in my life right now.

with some obvious exceptions (sneakers and my one tracksuit) i'm the same way.

I always just go onto eBay and try and find either Wranglers or Carhartt apparel that was made before the whole overseas manufacturing.

brand doesnt really matter that much as long as the clothes fit well

buy a nice watch and shoes

>If I felt like it would help me attract a woman I'd wear nicer shit, but I'm not at that point in my life right now.
i genuinely don't think this matters and i wear a suit to work even when i don't really have to.

>Fuck off or make an actual argument you nigger tier iq cuck
They just have queer clothes.

Clothing doesn't matter to attract women, women want someone who is an alpha and can rebel against certain things they disagree with.

i have 3 hugo boss suits and they're nice and well made. i didn't pay full price for any of them. their branded stuff is probably overpriced shit.

>Shoes
Iron Rangers and a pair of pre-2000's FRYE Boots.
>Watch
I had an old 1950's gold plated watch but I only wear it to special gatherings

My usual work outfit consists of a Brooks Brothers sport coat and shirt (both made in America) with Ralph Lauren trousers and belt and Florsheim shoes (made in America). Doesn't get more yankee than that

Attached: 1528061295758.jpg (645x597, 29K)

>i genuinely don't think this matters
Hopefully not
>women want someone who is an alpha and can rebel against certain things they disagree with.
Hopefully so, because I definitely rebel against the things I hate.

gusset.com is ok from Tennessee. I need to measure myself again; just want 501 clone that aren't half the money going to Guatemala and the other half going to repeal the 2nd amendment. I've been patching my old pants anyway so haven't needed to buy any lately.

>3 Suits
>3
>Suits
F-For what?

Attached: Screenshot_2605.png (314x286, 232K)

Might is Right man.

buy a swiss watch like tissot or something

I had a few, I do have a really good Tiffinay one.

>wearing the name (((levi))) on your body

Attached: 1558377690671.png (1000x808, 404K)

agreed

i wear almost exclusively suits. i do the dress shirt and tie and dress shoes for work. casually i wear a wifebeater instead of the dress shirt and more casual shoes. wool and linen are comfy. wool also doesn't retain odor the way cotton does.

goodwill went out of business here

valu-villiage remains but they were bought by walmart and the prices are almost as high as new clothes from winners.

God I love capitalism

i've thought about this but you get so much more for your money with a japanese brand. so t's either support europe or don't buy (expensive) shit you don't need. kinda tough choice desu.

wearing jewellery is just fucking gay.
watches are jewellery dont pretend you dont have a phone with the time on it

>goodwill went out of business here
>Canadian

Attached: Screenshot_2628.png (400x393, 379K)

sure watches are for faggots, but not everyone can pull out there phone at work.

I work in trades where you cant wear a watch either. Everyone has the time and everyone knows the time.. watches are for fashion only dont lie

Phonefags to check time:
>Pull phone out of pocket
>Turn phone on
>Look at digital numbers because can't read anything else
Watchchads:
>Looks at wrist
>Can tell any form of time in under 2 seconds

thestar.com/news/gta/2016/02/08/goodwill-toronto-files-for-bankruptcy-loses-goodwill-name.html

there used to be agoodwills in every town, i have not seen one in ages

>works in trades
of course you wouldn't have a watch, your doing hard labor you need your full body.

>levis

no thanks, gun control supporting kikes.

>t. wagecuck

Levis is shit.
Their jeans are a cheap cotton blend and really easy to put holes in. Avoid them.

uh no most are made in USA

Its not hard labour just skilled work with your hands that pays more than any office faggot i know

Carhartt is a good brand. I’ve had the same Carhartt hoodie since 6th grade and it’s still in great shape.

Duluth Trading Co. is also good. I ripped lots of blue jeans working in a warehouse, got two pairs of the firehose pants, never had any rips in either of them.

I have a 2 generation old Patagonia quarter zip. Those things last forever

Bulwark

Attached: download (1).jpg (145x121, 6K)

Please tell me vans is based. Love their pro shoes.

7 for all mankind
Ben Sherman
Lucky brand

Attached: 74F9E6FE-DFD6-4771-B6FD-B08BE1C309FB.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>not wearing based Hugo like a Boss during the next race war

you're not going to make it lad.

Attached: c2b0ab624c70cd5d44ba09d207161f60[1].jpg (961x1440, 215K)

U have to be 18 to post on this site

Kirkland jeans are the best jeans.

Boss is now Israeli owned
Have you faggots never heard of the (((garment district))) all clothing companies are jew operated sweat shops, there’s no escaping it.

Except for eBay. Just buy shit from there.