Wtf

Not sure what to do. Brother attempted suicide this morning via pills. It was surreal watching a cop shoulder down a door in person.

So what do we do about these fucking kikes, huh?

Attached: How do I shot web.jpg (300x278, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/mhFD2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why didn't you unlock the door asshole?
Credit card or Bobby pin can open any household door except front.

Who you callimg kike?

> So what do we do about these fucking kikes
archive.fo/mhFD2

You ya fucking jewboy here Yiddish cocksucking hebraic israelite

*Heeb

Fuck you 1postbythisID faggot OP

So thr lad is insulting his brother?

Pills are a pussy way, get violent.

Attached: 1552920166819.jpg (750x766, 137K)

there is some important information missing from this story. can you help timmy fill in the blanks?

Idk man. He OP and ditched. And getting bumped hasn't brought him back. I'm out of ideas.

Like what?

Sorry, went to get beer.

A little background.

My older brother (the one in question) has never been quite right, due largely to a paranoid mother growing up. He is the oldest boy (third oldest), and so felt the brunt of first-time parenting. ADHD, anti-depressants, you name it, he got fucked in the head before he even had a chance.

Now? I'd say he's mentally on the younger side of teenager. He doesn't seem to entirely understand action/consequence, or why those around him wont immediately forgive him when he does something wrong.

I don't know more than he is alive, and, at least physically, well in the hospital. He is refusing to see anyone.

Fun Fact: I know what it's like to have eight cops in my living room. Which smelled like weed. Was sweating bullets.

I agree. He actually sent us a google video as a suicide note. Which means -cry for attention- whether he is aware or not.

I've never seriously contemplated religion until today. I've been spiritual for a while, but religious? No way. At least not until today.

Seriously though. What do we do about all these kikes?

Attached: bible.jpg (832x1355, 248K)

you need to be there for him, you need to listen and not talk, you need to not bring up cliche tier euphemisms.

go out of your way to be a friend, not a brother.

you cant do anything about them, so give up on that.

worry about your bro,be a family first.

watch the movie "about alex"... its a movie about suicide and its really good, will really be relatable and helpful.

dont bring up the suicide attempt to him, hes going to be very insecure about that, get back to basics with him.

take him camping and hiking, force him to be social.

buy him the book "meditations by marcus aurelius"

Stop smoking weed you degenerate

You're several years too late to give that advice. Trust me, we've been trying. We've (meaning family) have bent over backwards for him.

I'm nearly thirty. I rent from my father, who is a long-haul trucker. Works out for us both. Cheap rent, clean house, etc. My older brother? 36-37, something like that. (I have seven siblings fuck you I can't remember that shit) Hasn't had a job in a decade, although in the last year he lost over 60 lbs. He seemed to be doing much better not only physically, but mentally. Then out of nowhere this shit happened this morning.

So what's your plan for the kikes, huh?

It wasn't me, but my little sister. I'd have taken the blame though if it came to it. Fuck you, fight me.

You should raise him three shots of bleach

Attached: 1558852891118.jpg (500x383, 44K)

Pussy way.

Attached: itty bitty baby.jpg (512x407, 66K)