How is mass immigration from the middle-east not justified when The US (& Canada) has created such huge problems over...

How is mass immigration from the middle-east not justified when The US (& Canada) has created such huge problems over there, & us bombing villages has created so many terrorists?

Attached: 55117345.png (737x936, 1.32M)

Middle eastern immigrants should be women only no men allowed

Attached: E8C01DA5-A949-402A-9069-CD465E8D76CA.jpg (718x767, 154K)

Attached: 1558901055624.jpg (400x236, 14K)

Ask asylum in israel the one causing your problems

>go to war with country
>emigrate to agressor country
4d chess in 2020

True

Actually it was the British and French that fucked up the middle east after they carved up the Ottoman Empire and fueled Wahabism.

Attached: 510Vh0yNKiL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (328x499, 31K)

You're just mad Cuckdeu is sucking migrant dick the hardest.

>justified
How does one follow from the other? You seem to believe in some cosmic arbiter of what is "just". The only question worth considering is this:
>Is it in our interest?

European civilians should not have to suffer because some Jews in Washington wanted to overthrow a bunch of governments in the middle-east.

Attached: Finland and Denmark.png (1064x949, 188K)

Why are the two correlated to begin with, leaf? A real answer, please?

Only when you let us be your overlords in all muslim world for 700 years

Looking at girls like this honestly just hurts these days. I've grown so distant, and I don't think I'll ever really love anyone.

Meddling in the Middle East was immoral.

Letting them in is retarded.

These are not mutually exclusive positions.

There were always problems. If they didn’t have problems they would have forced us to GTFO.

These days we have more than twice the number of people on the continent. There’s the Jew arriving in early 20th century, quickly followed by pandemic, wide scale economic disruption, two wars, two more wars, a 5th war, a 6th war, a culture war, women voting, telecom networks, social networks, captive audience programming 24 hours a day, Amazon, an internal war still boiling over between government power brokers, a permanent occupier of the western hemisphere, the loser of decades of trade wars, two presidential assassinations, 1 successful coup, 1 coup in progress, the rise of the surveillance state, needless sexual revolutions, the corruption and rotting of learning institutions beginning with kindergartsn, a generational debt crisis, a generational health car cost crisis, Somalians, Mexicans, an oddly unenforceable border, a humanitarian and social international crisis going with that, a loss of the gold standard, traps and LGBT culture, 3rd wave feminism, and for some time there was Jow Forums and now there’s a shill war on that. So shit breh

You're right, we should really just stop sending our military overseas to rape and pillage for no reason whatsoever.

Now we have the problems and we’re being told to GTFO soon. It might work, but at some point, farmers gotta farm

Just shit up faggot

>hate middle-east so much we continuously bomb it and kill their civilians
>but some are still alive
>???
>we should let them move across the sea to live with us
Nice logic, catfucker.

>country is lead by a few jews
>the few jews decide to force their military into the mid east without the consent of the country they run
>the mid east in turn destroys said country for something they had no part in
>the few jews who are at fault receive no negative repercussions
yeah seems totally fair

I really am. It's disgusting.
My post was playing devil's advocate because I'm trying to understand the whole situation. Living in Ontario I have felt the effects of mass immigration my entire life and I'm sick of it. Toronto is a shit hole now. I just don't know how to feel or what to do anymore. I feel like an outsider.

That was PR from Buss compassionate conservative program push and his wars. It’s gonna be shit logic for sure

It had a hint of satire though didn’t it

I live in a northern city as well. Maybe you’re younger than I am. Is it really that bad

Good , you make our life miserable but you wont feel happiness in your miserable life either

Also whites arent your allies in this multiracial future get along with your sandnigger coisins if you want to survive

Because we live here!

Attached: 9034934.png (1010x503, 1007K)

I’m a dick to enough people to fairly side against anyone. Whites have too many people. We’re supposed to be on Europe and that’s about it.

So I’m excited but also feeling there never will be a happening. This doesn’t disappoint me, I can continue being kind of a dick and barely enjoy life

It truly is.
Daily public shootings, gangs thriving, and almost all of the black and to some extend brown people have extreme animosity towards white people, similar to their American counter parts despite Ontario being the fucking destination of the underground railroad. BLM protests were also blocking highways about a year back and because gangster culture is glorified and every song on the radio is about how cool it is to be a gangster, kill people, and do hard drugs all the NPCs love it.
Reading comprehension, user.
You do not have it.

Attached: 605915931101.jpg (720x720, 60K)

There’s something about the percentage of whites where In live that just brings the assimilation out in people I guess

I swear to god, I do. I was skimming and phone posting

I don't care. They aren't my problem. You won't guilt trip me

Yes i know perfectly your kind and how you are trying to build a fragil brotherhood but forget about it
We want you muslim it doent mqtter if you reject your paper

It doesn't matter what is or isn't justified. All that matter is whether a given policy is in the national interest, and importing impoverished refugees is not in our national interest.

well why they don't immigrate to Israel then?

It's curious how they ended up giving those lands to the Jews and forming Israel, it's like there was intervention from some shady organization, but nah thats too far reaching is it not?

>too far reaching

Likely. Never overestimate your enemy. They are mere parasitic opportunists whose main strength is a tight network able to react quickly and capitalize on a sudden change in situation. No grand plan, just short-term conspiracy and the logical conclusion of action driven by greed.

Attached: on_rats.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

I would marry her, never post on here again and live happily ever after.