Impeach Modi right fucking now

Impeach Modi right fucking now.

#ProtectAllMuslims

Attached: 3247CBB4-55A0-4556-83CE-5FD373226C95.jpg (557x324, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1132155806009348097
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck muslims

Attached: 8D978814-030F-4E0E-B867-45EAFC9F9804.png (544x659, 837K)

>The United States should stand for religious freedom in Indi--

FUCK
OFF
NOT
OUR
PROBLEM

What about religious minorities in muslim countries?

Seething brother fucker

Not gonna happen. US can't afford to lose its ally in Asia pacific, especially in this heated situation with Chinks. Shits gonna heat up even more, probably in nuclear level in 20 years so get ready.
Meme answer: modi is a hindu nationalist who will genocide muslims and christians.

As long as they pay the jizya, respect Islam in public, and don’t proselytize, they should be protected and treated with respect.

Absolutely based Modi. Wagon wheels are alright

Not our fucking problem. It shouldn’t be our job to fix other countries. Fuck off.

I hope they start fucking them up like China Kek

Ourguy is there to defend Modi
twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1132155806009348097

Seriously, what's her endgame

Dumb reply,just because someone is doesn't mean he is wiser.anyway that muslim whore is clearly being a hypocrite.

world Islamic dominance

To remarry her brother and create more inbred Somalians.

>stop policing the world whitey!
>whitey, WTF! Police the world damnit!

Muslims only advocate for minority rights when they are in the minority.

She is American you retard. We don't want your faggot liberals here anyway

>She is American you retard. We don't want your faggot liberals here anyway

Too bad, you are going to deal with them anyway.

I fucking hate multiculturalism.

You seriously expect me to get along with these people? Go fuck yourself.

Ill join isis just to spite you. Look how wonderful multiculturalism is
>flys into building for brownie points.

THIS THIS THIS. Think of the Egyptian Copts, or Orthodox Christians in the Middle East. Think about Christians in Somalia or Indonesia. Fuck the Islamic cocksuckers, they don't want religous freedom. They want freedom to impose their will.

We should do shit like this. Massacre people. And fly into buildings while proclaiming your love for foreigners. Allahu akbar.

Join isis or a drug cartel. Hang a headless corpse from an overpass.

Viva la raza. Cant wait for america to turn into mexico. No seriously. Wild west here i come.

Modi is gonna leach her

As her statement indicates... this cunt is not American. She is a mussie Somali who only cares about her people. Thus... why multiculturalism is shit.

I agree we should invade and destroy the poo in the loo once and for all. So we can build a better caste of Indians that don’t look like the Ahgori or those weirdo tech support fucks.

Attached: 6F87E0C3-409B-4C5A-B468-DEFC02B2B6D7.jpg (465x493, 78K)

Indians seem like pretty cool people. They're not ugly they're just really fucking weird. I like indians. Americanized indians at least.

And we should punish those harshly that produce children with their siblings

Modi really is a dick though. He’s like the real-life manifestation of that Indian poster who always brags about how he is mighty Aryan, even though we can all tell he is an untouchable Australoid hungry for bobs and vagene.

Backwards.

>the united states should stand for religious freedom in india
I'm sorry I thought being world police was bad.
Illhan Omar is a zionist puppet.

Attached: 1558582393158.jpg (140x136, 5K)

Dude their people are cringe as shit. Have you ever seen an Indian kid try and get a date? Let alone one just walking around town?

You can tell he wants to ask about vegene and bobs.

Their women are clingy if not just as bad as the men.

Then atleast you would have a job, so do it.

could you miss the point any harder you single cell brained piece of human garbage
every US "representative" who says the US grandstand for other countries should be ousted immediately, fuck them and fuck you

You can't use a hastag you fucking nazi

hmm i kindof support an islamic world vs india war, but could the cleanfoot mudslimes handle walking in the shitter streets of poolooland? how would they ever enter a mosque again

Oh no I said I want them, did I. Suck niggers and trannies dicks and we will worry about our loos

Attached: 1557435251649.gif (346x310, 2.57M)

I love how they just glaze over a century of violence from Muslims in the area but cry when Hindu people start standing up for themselves.
FUCK (((MUDSLIMES)))

B A S E D INDIANS

Kill all Muslim swine, save the world

I’m always for the lesser of two evils, which is why I will never support Muslims
>interviewing Muslims and non Muslims
>what should we do with Muslims
>they can stay as long as they integrate into the community
>other side
>what should we do with non Muslims if you have majority rule
>they need to get out or die
>what if they convert
>then they have to give up their belongings to show that they are sincere
I will never be against muzzies

>foreigner taks a position of power
>abuses the position to steer your entire nation into babysitting her foreign friends across the world and putting teir interests before yours
woah, didnt see that coming

>muslims in india
Isn't that what Pakistan is for...?

The more that I hear about Modi, the more I like him. And if that diseased shit-smear cunt Omar thinks he's bad, then he must be absofuckinloutely great!

when we were the minority you gave us rights because that was your way when we were the majority we took away your rights because that is our way

No, no, see, Pakistan was founded as a Muslim country but India was founded as a multicultural society free of hate, which means they have to be nice to Muslims.

SAFFRON MAN BAD

Based Modi. Based Hindus.

Ironic considering Pakistan has been discriminating against Hindus in their country, leading to Hindu refugees moving into India. Aren't Muslims taught in the Quran to be deceptive and to cheat out non-believers? Why should anyone trust Illhan Omar, when she carries her religion on her shoulders which actively promotes such a practice?

ilhan omar said fucking nothing when the pakistani's chimped out over asia bibi being found not guilty for blasphemy. They threatened to cut off the heads of all the judges and lawyers involved. Omar said fucking nothing