Reasons for/against MGTOW

Go on. I am really pissed off right now, don't ask why. Pro and contra pls.

Attached: 1555977393727.jpg (1650x2048, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

against: it's idiotic and makes you look like a retarded fucking faggot
for: it makes you look like a retard so you'll attract other MGTOW faggots to fuck

women have too much power over men
mgtow is a natural response, these retards who are against it cant convince men to fuck women and give them money

Idk about you but I want to raise a family and give rise to a legacy of which my kids will continue and be proud to be a part of.

Bingo

Attached: 1549261041186m.jpg (1024x453, 78K)

>Boo hoo
>Give me reasons for being a homosexual

Attached: 1543261393498.jpg (460x321, 18K)

Pro: Modern women are absolute garbage tier, pisses off roasties and their beta provider pets, freedom
Con: MGTOW is admittedly a kind of gay name

Pros: if you use it as an excuse to better yourself physically, mentally, and finacially women will throw themselves at you
Cons: if you don't you look like an actual faggot.

>i wanna marry a roastie and bring kids into this sesspool of a world so they can become consumers, get saddled with kike debt and eventually die in a war to defend the kikes.

I think I need to clarify a bit: I don't have any problem with approaching women. And I am not against the idea of eventually having a family until now, which is why I ask for pro/cons for MGTOW (yes, the name is fuckung dumb as well, but I am too lazy to write it out now)

I really think that I am just fucking retarded that I always get the women that sooner or later start playing their shitty SJW games with you.

My grandfather was MGTOW, and my father, me, and my sons. We don't need or want women.

>lol you so faggot i got validation from women and now i cant imagine my life without them, you must be gay with small penis

you sound like fucking addicts stop trying to shame us we are not coming back

MGTOW is great for redpills on women that's about it

Pro - Women are a liability, in relationships. They don't bring anything but entitlement and debt to a man (most anyways). If you can find a young girl who isn't a whore, and buys into the idea that she needs to commit to the marriage then MAYBE its a good idea, but you need to make sure she wouldn't ever stray from that path.

(which is pretty much impossible)

Then make yourself desirable through money / exercise. Lower your standards of beauty. Don't get with the thot who's an 8 - there's a potential tradwife who's a 5 somewhere out there waiting for you.

they already chose the government to be their daddy

MGTOW is pretty gay as a "movement" but if you want to disregard females and acquire currency that's your liberty

Pro: learn and keep the knowledge without the anger
Con: Your duty to procreate. Even if she divorce-rapes you, you will have created more white children.

With MTGOW you’re not on the hook for a grown ass dependent. At worst you end up with child support if you don’t wrap your shit up.

Attached: D23317A0-1BA7-45AF-90D8-043A835C22D1.png (1000x1025, 181K)

MGTOW is a cope those incels couldnt get pussy in the first place.

pro: no women
con: no women

What's her name and what did she do?

>not meeting a non-roastie in your local church or in graduate school that actually is studying either compsci or finance.
Your failures are not worth my hesitation for happiness.

Attached: 1556986654212.jpg (960x648, 77K)

Attached: A0C6D61B-C7A7-4F9B-AE43-D6F8A3C2BFED.jpg (1658x1148, 625K)

That’s fair, however what you’re asking is for subjective words that may have no true influence on your own life. Make your answers. Let’s go to Denmark and find ourselves a winning breed.

I don't want to live in a brown country, so white men need to start knocking up white women

brown men can go mgtow all they want tho

Attached: 1558823050212.jpg (4228x2944, 577K)

>expecting sympathy from women

Attached: F031B0E3-DBB6-4EAB-BA9C-A7DC4BE1942E.png (960x381, 260K)

It's not men vs women, but men vs a state that's controlled by women. What women have done is replaced the role of men with government, and put that government at odds with the men of populace. One way or another the state will eventually collapse, and you can be 100% sure that when it does it will be a very, very bad time for women.

Attached: 4xoo9w7kkbz21.jpg (500x510, 24K)

What? First off, I’m not going to call you an incel, or try to use petty ad-hominem to argue opinions. Some of the more successful AND happy billionaires I know of all have families. The right teachers will be the ones to raise kids that others are proud of.

It’s tinder for a reason...

>happy billionaires I know of all have families

I’m sure she’s pretty happy now and I’m sure she earned all of that money too.

Attached: EAB68575-0EB9-4593-AD40-346B69A76DF1.jpg (474x451, 25K)

Who even gets married anymore? Marriage has been cancelled. The sooner tradcucks come to terms with this, the better off everyone will be. The worst part about tradcucks is they think they're part of some ancient tradition, but the institution of marriage they join is not the same one their ancestors enjoyed. It's completely different. Feminism has captured the institution of marriage and it is theirs now. And the result is pic related. The second worst thing about tradcucks is they think they can turn this around with their basic bitch fortune cookie advice, despite the fact that the death of marriage happened on their watch and they did nothing to stop it. It's only going to get worse. Imagine booking passage onto a sinking ship under the pretext that the crew that smashed holes into the hull will fix them as the boat takes on water. Tradcucks can't fix anything because they're too weak. Marriage will just go progressively worse for men with each passing generation. And in each of those generations, the dwindling, impotent population of tradcucks will stomp their feet and whine (assuming their fat feminist wives allow them) that men are increasingly shying away from making the same dumb choices that they made, unable to stop the trend.

Tradcucks are history's biggest losers.

Attached: mar.jpg (634x430, 162K)

it could be a scam (tax loophole) to hide large amount of money. It'll be confirmed if Zukerberg and Gates will divorce in near future

Lmao are you niggers? You're saying all you guttertrash fags had children out of wedlock?

Why do they always post amacuck beso?
Never consider any of the oligarch billionaires, never consider the other American billionaires such as those that own hedge funds/teams/car dealerships/etc.

Agree

Attached: A51DB625-B701-491E-82DC-7D32B4E70271.jpg (1668x1176, 575K)

Women are necessary for continuing your lineage, and they can be easily molded into your ideal woman if you find the right person and approach the relationship correctly.

Can't argue this.

But seriously. How is it even possible that I for one time really thought it was possible to open up to someone (and I had many relationships before) and I mean she was legit "acting" completely normal, so I didn't even notice anything abnormal in our conversation or talks and suddenly she started her shitty SJW games. I think this is close to insanity. Like just a 'snap' in her head and she suddenly was a completely different person.

I am not against a family. Just please with a normal fucking woman. That's just it. If I can't get it right, I might as well just say fuck it at this point, get out my fishing rod, sit down and start fishing.

I think I am just fucking retarded and my intuition must be really bad.

Going solid mgtow works for some men but not most id say. Listen to what they have to say, flood your ears with their opinions, but keep in mind you're not bound to it for life.

Do it til you have to.

pro: it's gay
con: it's gay

Women are a service. They require resources to maintain, just like your car. They can activate certain chemical reactions in your brain similar to drugs. Unfortunately, you're programmed for companionship (unless you're a psychopath who is also INTJ), so you have to decide how much time/resources one is worth.

Attached: felix_cat_WAY_TOO_BIG.gif (500x500, 3.44M)

>they can be easily molded
People don't change, user.

You need someone who can be reasoned with. Someone who won't go apeshit if you even mention your own preferences in a given situation.

Attached: jap girl german clothes.jpg (800x1200, 217K)

If my experience is worth anything to you, I’ll share. I’ve had a few relationships which have spanned over periods of years, ranging from 2 to 5. I’m not the type of guy who jumps on a girl the minute I’m done with one. It takes time for me to like someone and feel comfortable.

My last relationship lasted 3 yrs and she pushed for marriage hard. Mind you, nothing was wrong p, no money problems and we went out more than anyone else. Yet she wanted her wedding. Ended up walking away cause apparently, a piece of paper and a party meant more to her.

After this debacle I no longer take women seriously. I openly let them know they aren’t anything serious. What I got was a completely different result. These women now try to become “the girlfriend”, there’s no nagging, bitching and no more tantrums. No more “shit testing” me. I pick them up, we have a good time and that’s it. I also noticed I’m more relaxed and confident in myself. I provide no expectations, no “future” with them. It’s odd but this has made them try to become more with me. The threat of waking away from them in a minute and not giving a fuck scares them, they act more “traditional” taking more feminine roles.

Still I won’t change my behavior now. I haven’t had a “girlfriend” for 3 yrs yet these women have acted more like wife material than any “serious” relationship I’ve ever had.

they can be molded when they are children. that's the job of the parents; to mold them into respectable, demure, traditional women. Once they are released into our degenerate society without having been taught properly, it's all over.

Fags and MGTOWs can't do their duty.

There you go. I'm kidding though.

Attached: 147F3ACE-C0C0-4551-8D24-DBD63F99A202.jpg (638x479, 104K)

I want to benefit from other men pressuring women by doing it but I don't want to be part of it myself. I'm more of a forever alone kind of guy who probably just has compatibility issues with most of society.

They're getting desperate.
Make sure you flush your condoms, m8.
They can, have, and do steal used condoms from garbage bins.

Why are you really pissed off right now?

You're a cultural homosexual and a good little goy.

Attached: 1557126893170.jpg (1024x1576, 442K)

What would Varg do?

youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI

Stay mad faggot

Does it ever bother you that you cannot truly love a woman because they can never truly love you back?
That was a tough pill for me to swallow.
To realize their nature is to be a lesser companion to man and in no way an equal.
You can love your dog as a companion but you would never rely on your dog to reciprocate the kind of love you can show it.
That is the hardest part for me.
A woman can never love a man the way a man wants to love a woman.
And if a man truly loves a woman the way he wishes to on a deeper level she will do worse than not love him it will drive her away.
Loving a woman is like something you can only pretend exists in the corner of your eye but if you look directly at it to engage with it it will disappear.
You seem to be acting this out.

Attached: 1549615156934.png (1283x1275, 334K)

>an ancient evil awakens

Attached: 1547606504956.jpg (251x251, 9K)

Without women we are alone, no sex no partner no lifelong friend. Without women no hurt no pain no distractions.

Listen to 'Dazed and Confused': 'Soul of a woman was created below.'
Act like you don't need them, they're all over you.
Act like a good guy, they s**t on you.
Women are crazy. Decades of experience.
Want a friend? Get a dog.

The paradox I face is this.
When you finally become successful enough in life and can afford a family and are truly "marriage material" you realize that a woman can take everything you worked for the second she thinks she is unsatisfied.
Once women want you, you don't want them.
The older I get the more I realize that the traditional lifestyle worked because it made sense.
Oh well. These degenerate times will eventually pass as the feminists all die without children, surrounded by the 3rd world nigger staff of the run down nursing home they fought to import.

Attached: FemaleVanity.jpg (659x658, 85K)