I am 36 years old. Going to give Trump another try in 2020. However i will run in 2024. I am right wing. However I believe that states should have more power and people should have the voice of vote in their states without federal government interference.
What else should I run on guys?
I will be making a website within a month

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 16K)

stfu no one cares. go make a status update on gab boomer

Attached: miga shit.png (699x969, 38K)

Actually you should care

Very cool, Kanye!

That's neat, nigga,
but what can you tell me about your space colonization program plans?
Anything about the US infrastructure? How about orbital solar arrays?

I am OPs wife. I shall answer questions on his behalf.
>space colonization plans
He will let private companies establish this.
>US infrastructure
Let the states handle it.

>I am OPs wife. I shall answer questions on his behalf.
Hmm. Not sure if I believe you, since this is Jow Forums, but I'll entertain it since I've never seen or heard of an unwed president in my memory.

>>space colonization plans
>He will let private companies establish this.
Might be more reasonable. It's tough to say the exact measure of how much state/national and how much private investment is required for the next frontier. Consider space elevators though.

>>US infrastructure
>Let the states handle it.
Mmh, at least he's not going hurr durr private corporations on this one.

Okay, so it doesn't stink like faggotry, so no hate from this quarter.

How does he propose to handle the continued attacks on the middle class, and how does he propose to fix the education and prison situation for these United States?
What does he plan to do in regards to 1st and 2nd amendment protections?

upvoted

I'll vote for you ONLY if you increase President Yang's 2020 $1000/month UBI to $2000/month

Attached: yangautomationflag.jpg (640x384, 34K)

Attached: 9k=.jpg (300x168, 7K)

You're gonna need it to afford this perfect homeopathic remedy for what ails you.

Attached: home_remedies_4u.jpg (2980x2324, 1.15M)

>How does he propose to handle the continued attacks on the middle class, and how does he propose to fix the education and prison situation for these United States?
First education. He will get rid of DOE and let the state and local government deal with it. Hopefully people will realize it is the local problem and not federal and will vote differently. As for the middle class and prisons. Amongest all the shitposting here, there are some pretty intellectual people here which he wants some ideas. This would be one of them for ideas

No. People should be in control of their own destiny.

get rid of the whisky still license law for personal use

Fair enough. I think he's on the right-enough track regarding the DOE, though one would be best-advised to consider how Yeshiva and Montessory schools work with a logic/maths/argumentation 1st, history next, and so on type model.
I'd like to see a mandate that encourages reason and critical thinking as early as possible, personally.

As for the solution on the middle class problem, you have to consider first that we are beholden to a fiat system, and that there is no easy way to get off that inflationary teat without a great depression happening.
However, you can work with it, to some extent, and one of the ways would be to just kibosh the taxes on anyone making less than a certain threshold. With the infrastructure debate, one has to consider that orbital access and orbital-collection arrays can be considered a national infrastructure matter, and that even charging a meager 10% extra fee for elevator access, and a reasonable energy fee, the US can become solvent and debt free by the end of the next election.

As for my pushing of the space elevator idea, it is simply because one; NASA is saying they want a moonbase by the time your husband will be running, and two; we have means to manufacture carbon fibre of effectively unlimited length, without having to shut down the process for cleaning. This is important, because you will need a lot of the stuff to make a 200-tether platform system. The most significant cost will be the initial launch of the platform and spool sections, and the base platform itself can be a few modified oil rigs.

A treadmill.

Continued, because I'm a retarded-ass megafaggot.

Now, for what El Husbando ought to run on, it's a big thorny issue.
Housing is a big problem right now. We have a shitload of shitty houses with no one living in them, no honkies hardly are buying them, which means a demographic crash. You can't outright say these things, or else you'll be called a turbonazi and shit. So, that's a bit of a lose-lose, on that.
However, you can encourage legal pressure on the banks for their practices(maybe; you'd have to get with Nick "Wrecking the cheatas" Rekieta or somebody for more info on this,) to fix themselves on this matter. But, this is where I would start, personally. Figure out how to address the stagnant wages vs. cost of living thing, and you can reverse the serfdom trend going on in the country.

On the prison reform measure, you have to consider which laws are just absolutely fucktarded(seriously, why send a jiggaboo to nigger university for 20 something years for a pound of weed? Why not hang the bronfmans for what they did during prohibition, if your laws are that fucked,) and instead work towards a rehabilitative prison method, run by the states, rather than by private enterprise.
If you absolutely need an indefinite detention center, then find or procure a reasonably isolated chunk of land, and reserve it only for those you're not killing, can't rehabilitate, and can't be arsed to deal with in the country.

Sorry, bleeding hearts; some crimes are just unforgivable, and Texans say that some men just needs them a killin'.

I am a titch concerned on the lack of address of the 1st and 2nd amendment issues, but hell. Look at me. I forgot to address the prison issue in my last post.

Tits or gtfo

You republicans have lost me forever. Unless you prove your worth and nuke Israel. Then I "may" consider voting for you. But until you shoah the Jews, no vote.

Run on being a big OP faggot who can't make an interesting thread.

invade mexico and kill all cartel members

Shut up Cortez! Blame the jews, niggers, spics, chinks, poo in the loos, faggots, and trannies for everything, then we'll vote for you.

ignore leafs. Leafs are nature's way of saying the fortnite servers are down.

Attached: FuckingLeafCanucksSuck.png (1887x757, 558K)

1st and 2nd amendents will not be messed with in anyway. Any state that violates it will be subject to the courts

Well, I can only hope that your husband is allowed to make good on that.
For you and your husband's perusal, I strongly recommend looking at hli dot anoninfo dot net, and to enjoy the wild and wacky read.
You're going to need it, if you're serious on this matter.

Kek.

He will shut down the federal reserve. Is this acceptable? Plus no foreign aid

Careful with talking like that. That's how good men get JFK'd or Seth Riched.
You have to understand the creatures which seek to destroy the middle class, to return us to serfdom at their feet.
They're humans, but they've thrown out the things that you and I might think of as human virtues, and exist solely for the meta-sum of themselves, their families, their legacies, and their pasts.

I don't want to see a president killed in office for anything less than treason most foul, and I don't want to think of someone as being a shill to draw votes from an actual contender.

im 32 ill be voting for yang

OP I just made this thread before I saw your post.
Email me at [email protected] I’ll make your website for free. Lemme know if I can help

Our country is in a dire crisis. Sometimes you have to take a risk in order to expose the beast to the masses. Trump could have done so but has been for the most part unsucessful

I can't deny that, though there is a matter of understanding when and where to name the beast, and to whom you speak.

Niggerfaggots like that? They're at best, edgy kids just lashing out because the world hurts, and it's not at all like they were told. Maybe they're a legitimate shill, but I don't really think they were worth your time.

might be worth your time, but I'm always kinda hesitant to talk to people through this place. Use a burner e-mail or something.

Close to an OK thought, needs refinement.

There's some fruit in this bucket.

This is my burner email, hit me up. I’m just a 24 year old doomer looking for meaning. Not a degenerate drug user, I’m a Christian, right wing dude who wants to see the system change.

Get rid of the gay agenda. Take away the Jewish power from the media. Then you have my vote.

I'll have to get back to you. Make the same thread tomorrow at the same time. This isnt my call to make

What type of backing do you have exactly?

hi lambright

Attached: 1551322528421.jpg (339x336, 31K)

>dont have a plan
>run for president

par for the course these days

>space elevators
Don’t have sex.

the fuck are you saying that for, kike?
You really think that anyone who can type more than a sloppy paragraph has any chance? Get real. That's like telling a smelly basement dweller to never get married, you retarded-ass nigger.

Have fun never dreaming, though, Achmed.

Good goy!

I’ve never seen someone brag this aggressively about his virginity.

Seriously, nigger, you're disgusting. Go take a shower or something.
Get a job. Get your teeth fixed, flat urfer.

Maybe then, your wife's boyfriend will let her carry the creatura to term so its descendants can die on this rock when the sun goes.

nigger
You'll have to kick the kikes out. Start by tweaking affirmative action to eliminate their overrepresentation in society. God help you user.

There is no need to be upset.

Hmm, deportation orders and the rescinding of all american citizenships of anyone holding dual citizenships in nations to the east of Chad, and south of Russia?
Pic related

Attached: American Exclusion Zone.png (586x454, 489K)