Question for those interested in an ethnostate. Where is it best right now to buy land in the Pacific Northwest...

Question for those interested in an ethnostate. Where is it best right now to buy land in the Pacific Northwest? Should northern California be included?

Attached: New-NAR.jpg (624x352, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascadia_subduction_zone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're aware that NWF is just 500 people on the internet and not a real movement right?

Attached: 3 Faces of Pol.jpg (712x469, 28K)

British Columbia
*power gap*
Idaho panhandle
whitefish
central oregon
boise

You could say I know the region

Central Oregon checking in

The changs will come down from Hongcouver and destroy west of the Cascades, otherwise somewhere you can find work and land for about 1000/acre, which is almost everywhere.

NWF is a joke org, so bypass that shit unless you want to be an utterly smug yet dishonest do nothing.

Idaho panhandle is the tits

Kelso here. Whats up boys?

to all you ethnofags, you're best bet is breaking up Eastern Washington and the Puget sound.

If you can get the states to divide, you can have your ethnostate in eastern WA. you have no chance west of the cascades.

Come to rural Texas. The beans are only here for farm work.

check out zillow, set the filter to lot/land, type in one of the states

Fuck you Vermont.....

We see your games

Attached: burlington flag.jpg (1296x1094, 323K)

The ethno state must be in the south or you'll fave extinction with yellow stone. It's called the Golden Circle, whites need to move there and out breed the locals to seize control. All it takes is a population shift, 10000 took over a small town in Michigan and we ended up with Omar. If ethnostate fags cant muster a couple 100k to migrate then it's over. Take Florida at all costs

sorry, i'm moving and living on top of a super volcano...

If you have to ask if nocal should be included you wont be allowed into the ethnostate

Attached: 1530555717283.jpg (960x824, 60K)

Yellowstone is a fat jew meme

This man is a liar and malicious subversive. Texas is 56% coalburning mutants.

Only if you're in Houston, mulatto faggot.

we need to get right-wingers moving to states where just a few thousand people can swing elections. places like new hampshire and maine are good options, because they're already very white, and they were blue in 2016 by only a few thousand votes. the whole PNW white ethnostate thing is completely unfeasible and retarded. i'm convinced the whole movement is like a dozen neckbeard larpers posting about it on the internet. and washington and oregon are inexorably blue.

Don't just avoid the north west for yellowstone, there is also a civilisation-flattening earthquake that happens there every 500-600 years. Last was in the 1700 century. It was so big it caused a Tsunami in Japan See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascadia_subduction_zone

I think the reasoning behind it is the population density. Those areas are too small to create a viable ethnostate. If you carve out the PNW you have an area that has enough space and resources for an ethnostate but low enough population that you can swing the votes.

This. After Florida is secured, we can move against to Cuba and the Caribbean for more lebensraum.

san francisco was sweet in the 90s. now it's going third world

Attached: THIS_IS_PREPOSTEROUS.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Willamette Valley checking in

the reality is the PNW is dominated by retarted militia and wanna-be white supremacists who LARP in major cities to only pee in their pants when they get outed by news/media.

Why in the fuck would I want a country that's ran by the idiots in Seattle, Olympia, Portland, and Eugene?

hello larpers and fbi agents, can you tell me what I can expect as cost for good land? I'm probably going to go full injun and live off the land for a while and save up before building something

Willamette Valley checking out

moving to a no pot stat with an AOC of 16 and cheap house prices

yall need fresh water

what up senpai

Attached: Eugene.jpg (2048x1536, 419K)

Why don't you kick them off then?

The Northwest Is America!