Why don’t women find white guys attractive anymore?

?

Attached: BD3410AF-825B-4582-A9BF-2F3D71FEFD2E.jpg (750x598, 140K)

HAHAHA WHITE MEN AM I RITE HAHAHA

Attached: 3c8.png (416x435, 45K)

in shape or non skeletor white men are the most desired people on the planet, just dont be a fat white guy and you'll be in the top 10 percent immediately

Shes not wrong.

white man bad
hook nose man good

She'll still end up fucking and/or marrying a white guy sooner or later.

This girl is a coalburner.

based fellow aussie

this

she will have her fun with blacks but no way in hell is she going to marry one

i don't see this as an insult

Some people stay liberal and think there youth will last forever, they don't realize how much privilege they have as a 16-25 year old WHITE WOMAN and that a 2.5 with makeup can bag a rich 10.

She won't marry at all and will have 4 nigger children.

Isn't that a compliment tho?

Not really

Is this a bot thread?

Attached: 3547687989.png (452x314, 62K)

No

Its posted several times a day. Either a bot or your run-of-the-mill shill.
Just trying to demoralize, and also further divide white men from white women.

Kill yourself, autistic browncel.

Kill all Jews

Attached: 2992047235613.png (900x900, 276K)

saying shit like that is modern day edgelording. stop giving these imbeciles the time of day and stop replying to retard tier threads you wiggers

No

Kill every single last Jew

Attached: 8358531501789.png (900x900, 287K)

women love dangerous men tho

>Why don’t women find white guys attractive anymore?

>Implying women don't find danger attractive, and that you won't get way more love letters in prison being Anders Breivik or the Boston Bomber than you would being the guy who cures cancer

>Implying white men - who went from fighting with Napoleonic era rifles and cannon, to fighting with cruise missiles, ballistic missiles with intercontinental range, nerve gas, nuclear powered aircraft carriers, stealth fighter jets with thrust vectoring, satellites, RADAR, and the internet - within a span of 2 centuries, are not in fact the deadliest land animal

Attached: 1545953761881.jpg (1024x698, 133K)

She's technically not wrong.
Whether she's aware of the truth
nutron bombs shes dropping, or not.
Also, this doesnt mean, women don't find them attractive, in fact, it's the exact opposite of that.
While, I would love nothing more than to see the people start getting off their ass and repopulating, I have to admit, the less of us absolute world champions there are, the easier it is for my sons, to pull ass, on demand. Good looking, strong, intelligent, white men, will soon become the thing of legend. We are like a unicorn, and women will throw themselves at you, out of pure novelty. Let's be honest, the problem isn't that white chicks don't go for white dudes, they do on an over abundance. The problem is that, so many things have been done to brainwash both white sexes not to have children too young, that they're culling themselves. And if you take any advice from me, here, it's that a lot of this responsibility is on us. We have to be pushing for marriage and kids, soon, and in greater numbers. The women will follow suit. We've become too stupid, for our own good, bombarded by propaganda, telling us that women will ruin your life, and that, none of them are wife material, and that kids, are worthless, or my favorite, how could you bring kids into clownworld. Just do your job guys, go find a girl, treat her good, have kids, and work on keeping a thriving family together. Nothing upsets, those motherfuckers more, than a happy white family.
If you have any questions about married life, I'm more than willing to help you lads out

I seen it posted several times, so probably.

Historically the act of partnership in Americas is Amazonian. Perhaps the tradition ended under too much church influence but there are some groups around. It gave rise to the word harem. You can’t hair them they are bold. Meaning at young age young girls are forced out to hunt for husband. They hunt other men from other tribes in pursuit of husband. She must choose where she must go. Basically her job is to reproduce. That’s the only way how they can show love. You can’t even slut shame. It’s against their law. Husband is there with male bands. Where they take a portion of their salary and give them to his harem. Their harem are all the women bearing them children and not forcing his children upon them. Let’s say you get paid $25/hr. You are really getting paid $45/hr. So with the rise of religion the thing has been ending meanwhile they realized the white world has taken a liking to their custom. So the more you have the more you must earn. Woman like it this way because for one they always have a partner. Same with men. The rest are dates. Every male has a line. Some lines have more money than others. Same with the female. So all the moms are sisters by technicality setting play dates for their children. Many times they date guys from another harem. Which is what they monitor. They go on living their lives.

Usually those that marry white male or female are considered a debt to their pockets.
But now we’re in the age of lust and better looking. Not necessarily love and commitment. So somethings must play out.

Wew does white girls think hook nose man good? I might have a chance after all

>"y'all"

This pisses me off more than the comment