African Americans return to Africa

Happy now pol. You may not realize this but unlike culture souless white blacks worldwide have spiritual connection to the home continent.

Her comments:"I was sick of the disgusting cultureless white American culture many like me have moved home and are happy."

youtu.be/0LqKlVUWOoc

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-102535_crop_257x220.jpg (257x220, 42K)

I support it.

I'll donate to a fund that sends them home.

Yeah start a reparations fund that has a conditional guarantee that the get the fuck out and go turn Africa into at least a second world nation and I'll donate like a motherfucker.
I'm all for Africa for Africans, get on it nig nogs.

I will also donate. But it can't be obvious. They'll stay just to spite whitey.

Hope they enjoy the 'better live' and get as many other niggers to move there too

Attached: 1517767161483.jpg (1092x1600, 230K)

#metoo

In all seriousness, I would happily contribute to some sort of a fund to relocate willing blacks to Africa, as long as they acknowledge that they are not allowed to move back and it is actually enforced.

It does not need to be hostile or on bad terms. They can even come back to visit as tourists, but everyone should have an opportunity to live in a homogeneous country.

>Gets triggered By them leaving

Now that's cringe HAVE SEX

Attached: BannerMaker_27052019_001307-400x300.png (400x300, 150K)

Well first they have to deal with the native Africans calling them niggers, taking their land, killing their children and selling their daughters to ISIS. Cause that shit will 100% happen. No one hates American niggers more than Africans.

Why? Can you explain that? Heard it before but never quite understood

The legitimate Africans I have known have always expressed a deep distaste for American black people because of the way the conduct themselves in general, to be fair, educated black people in Europe that i know have very similar opinions, but the natives of Africa consider them to be "not African" and they view American black people with extreme distaste.
Plus the whole Liberia thing and what not, Africans largely feel that American Africans are traitors that are not there to help Africa at all, but to help themselves to Africa.

Nah have sex stop being a depressing doomer.

Also source proof please before you pull shit out of your ass

No refunds or returns bong

see
ANY
african that moves to the united states today see african americans as lazy dumb violent shits who are living in paradise compared to africa, and still all they do is complain.

This. Nordic countries already has this for "refugees". They get $2500-5000 to take with them and I think they can't apply for asylum again. I'd have to double check. I should probably also check how many annually use this. Or just message some alternative media to make an article about it.

Israelis resent American jews. Europeans tease 56% walmart burgers. Similar maybe?

lmao this. I have one friend from Uganda, one from Ivory Coast and one from Ghana and they all hate African Americans. The say they are "dumb" and they also share similar views on the way Africa is portrayed in the media. They say their countries are not the image of skinny dying niggers with flies and vultures around them. But to be honest, they are not very fond of each other to begin with.

There's no reason that this couldn't enter the window of acceptable discourse. It's recolonisation.
Frame it as the only acceptable form of reparations. Say you fully support the black man's manifest destiny on the African continent. Any black American who chooses may renounce their American citizenship and be deported free of charge to the new new world.
Would need a tame African country that would already be fairly stable to hand over to them.
Tbqh if there was a white African country I would move there myself. Why can't things be simple?

oh boy, she gonna get a rude awakening at how nice white culture really is.

bet is she will be raped within a week.

Bet they still have American citizenship

Because they are lazy, entitled dead shits that have opportunities the average African nog would kill for, yet cry oppression and muh slavery despite living in one of the most equalatarian countries in the world.

>doubt
Last time american nigs went to Africa they enslaved the natives

The strong, intelligent winners remained free in africa.

Losers and dregs were enslaved.
These low life spawned the niggers in murica.

Don't american nogs have a higher IQ on average than african ones?

Have sex

This is my quid pro quo for reparations.

Hey Mike

>The wyti knows, shut it down.

absolutely not. they are all the same anywhere they go on the planet.

yea the winners

Attached: 1554153917877.jpg (700x488, 141K)

all niggers must go back

>I was sick of the disgusting cultureless white American culture
>cultureless culture
African IQ at its finest.

Attached: 1552629385252.gif (607x609, 388K)