Salon.com in desperate mode

>Salon Media says they have reached an 11th hour deal to sell the company and its flagship property Salon.com for $5 million. In an SEC filing, Salon also revealed its position was dire and that it would face imminent “bankruptcy and liquidation” if the deal should fall through.

>The company’s troubles, however began long before and were documented in detail in a 2016 Politico Magazine story, which revealed that for years Salon — deeply unprofitable — had been kept afloat by elderly benefactors, John Warnock, a co-founder of Adobe, and Bill Hambrecht a venture capitalist. The two are now 78 and 84 respectively.

Another leftist media factory bites the fucking dust.

yahoo.com/entertainment/salon-media-announces-5-million-131321765.html

Attached: 6FFE8B24-0530-42CA-9150-F70A4EFD168A.jpg (1242x1537, 379K)

big fucking deal. you cut off one head of the MSM and two more will pop in its place.

I'd post Salon feminist clickbait in celebration but I don't have any. I do remember them writing a piece normalizing incurable STDs.

They won't need to push fake news once all real news is banned.

No they won't. Are you retarded? The world is swinging HARD to the right. Like really REALLY hard. Fascist kind of hard. We're almost done-zo with these traitors.

kek

Attached: learn-to-code-slogan-over-KZ-gate.jpg (513x323, 86K)

>paying $5 mill for Salon
Why? If it falls through then Regnery should offer 750k and turn it into redpilled news.

Let it die let it die
Let it shrivel up and die

That'd be funny. Salon turns into the new Infowars.

To be honest, they had way too much influence for a $5 million dollar company.

To think these disgusting anti-white propaganda sources were funded by the filthy American government under king nigger, and most likely at his direction.

Attached: 1556483504165.jpg (700x439, 130K)

Good riddance to bad filth

this is underrated genius

>Write about leftist bullshit all day
>Now in bankruptcy
>((Investors)) revealed in bankruptcy case
>Business is worth as much as your average pool cleaning business.

The whole business is worth only 5 million, despite stirring so much shit. Even Hulk Hogan got more money out of a leftist piece of shit tabloid. Absolutely pathetic.

They'll be fine, ((((Soros)))) will bail them like how he bails every other ANTIFA fake news site.

Attached: ((((((Billionaires))))) literally fund the ANTIFA press.png (667x967, 133K)

srsly. Some richfag should troll hard.

If I was a billionaire I'd definitely fund all the far-left publications just to see the world burn. On the other hand I'd fund all the far-right publications in another country just to see what would happen.

I doubt it's worth $5mil, it's probably just Soros injecting some cash into the business and making sure they stay good goys.

You, sir, are not a nigger.

That's what I'm thinking. They are always on Facebook and Reddit.

not even a bailout that big will save (((vice))), if I worked for vice I would be looking for an exit.

Restaurants are worth more than Salon. That's how pathetic it is.

type S to Salon

They've written good pieces.
It's just Americans are shit bags who don't read.
The boomers have money and they watch Faux News, and the rest of the people are busy watching Youtube.

>No they won't. Are you retarded? The world is swinging HARD to the right. Like really REALLY hard. Fascist kind of hard. We're almost done-zo with these traitors.

it doesn't matter because the Left is propped up by the 1%ers and they're fine with losing money on promoting Leftist politics since it benefits them in the long run.

I wish when I woke up every morning, the first story I'd read about is one of these hate media sites going tits up. It's such a great way to start the day.

Thiel carries enough cash to do this as his walking around money but he is too much of a pussy. He'd rather just have dinner parties and LARP and have Moldbug entertain him as his personal big brain.

Loan me the dough and I'll do it Peter. Pay you back quick, promise.

That's been kind of my theory for years. WTF is someone really going to do with a couple of hundred billion dollars? They could spend a million a day and still have plenty, so they have decided to play god.

Whenever someone posted something from Salon here, it was nigger propaganda and outright WE WUZ bullshit.

Good riddance.

domp eet

Attached: Opera Snapshot_209-0.png (281x329, 180K)

>using Opera in late May of current year
Why?

Half the bullshit on the internet doesn't work on it and it the interface is fast and intuitive.