Would you shit in her street?

youtube.com/watch?v=V35Vw29tay0
And remember, it's just 218 days until 2020, when India becomes a superpower.

Attached: snapshot.jpg (854x480, 87K)

POOPERPOWER 2020

I'd shit in her bed sheets.

Well God, just stop doing it if you care...

>nope

and so it stands that India deserves its bad reputation.

>Indian

>have frank conversation

she's right though, can confirm

so poo in the loo m8

always have, but i have to step over poos every time i take a walk

Many of your people in my country all use the loo and they are very nice people. I hope someday the poops will stop in your country. Have a nice day sir.

Super poo-er
Got tons where i work, shit massive turds and make an absolute inflexible point of never flushing. Then close the lid.
When i go to toilets, and i inevitably find it, i tell myself they have been fecundated by poojeets

Attached: 8DA79B0B-BEFE-41C0-A998-ED0493A7CBDD.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I'd make a poopoo in her peepee hole, if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1529280982269.png (501x496, 298K)

give me a rundown please
this is not so interesting as to sit through it, even at 2x speed

cheerio, kerpal

Well dont sit, squat.

govt literally paid people to get loos installed in their homes, indians use their new loos to store stuff and insist on shitting outside because

> its my culture

> its suffocating in the loo

> its more hygienic

> i can catch up with my mates

anyone that poos in the loo is following wh*Tey culture. Fuck white people and fuck Britain.
I will never poo in loo, my ARYAN ancestors killed Dravidians of the Indus Valley and destroyed their LOOS.
Sage and kys

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my platoon. Our aim is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We bomb their loos and try to Indianize them but they refuse. I ride my horse entering into wh*Toid territory as I slay the bystanders who can do nought but stare as this Hindu warrior alone is worth a hundred wh-Te dogs. I take out my talwar and approach their leader as he guards his toilet with his life. Shivering he is, my cold blooded mind and my agile and strong body which evolved in the heat of the sun compared to his wh-Te subhuman who stayed indoors pooing in the loo like a little bitch. He approaches me with his Viking sword (Made in China) which is no match to my Hindu talwar. With the eyes of the Noble warrior Arjuna, guided by the Supreme Lord, I aim my talwar right on his guts as I cut them open and spray his intestines out. The wh*Toid king lays defeated by this BLACK Aryo-Dravidian BVLL. I look up to the sky and praise the Lord for the victory against the Christian heathen. I then ride my chariot into his toilet and abolish it completely. The wh*Tes are once again defeated, the Hindus win Europe.

2 0 2 0

WE WILL HAVE MOON BASE U SON OF BITCH BASTARD MAN U

Attached: 1555189931815.jpg (720x867, 65K)

Not in. Maybe on.

> wh*TE

eat yourself

*India hyperpoop
fix´d

>REDx
No thank you.

MOON
BLOODY.
BASTARD.
BITCH.

Attached: enhancedpatel.jpg (400x400, 20K)