Is Jow Forums proficient with firearms yet?

If so, what is your gun of choice?
If not, what the fuck is your problem?

Attached: 41wOSPQKR8L.jpg (401x500, 28K)

i'm very good at shooting with rifles
and decent at handguns, although i've only put a few rounds downrange with pistols

Attached: article 13 compliant funny bear.png (591x445, 7K)

>what is your gun of choice?
BFG 9000

Attached: BFG 9000.jpg (474x247, 20K)

Get into shooting local 3 gun matches if you can. Ignore all the gamer bullshit and run the stages with a focus on the fundamentals. You'll be a proficient run-n-gun bronson in no time.

that's actually a great idea. how soon can one become John Wick-tier?

Yes

Attached: _20190527_180001.jpg (2047x3436, 1.5M)

I got a K98 a little while ago, the sights take a little bit of practice but I can hit out to about 400 yards with her now. Thinking about picking up a Finnish Nugget

I still need to practice with my crossbow.

Favorite handgun seems to change on a yearly basis, but right now I greatly enjoy my CZ 97b. Hell, I've yet to have a bad experience with any CZ handgun.
For rifles, I love my 5.45 Saiga.

Attached: 1606_1_.jpg (800x600, 44K)

I only own a .22 :(

Quite proficient

Pistol: M1911A1
Rifle: M1A
Shotgun: Browning Auto-5
Subgun: Thompson M1928

>but clearly still challenged in the wardrobe fundamentals

Massachusetts is my problem , Top.

Attached: Massachusetts.png (2000x1200, 127K)

>I love my 5.45 Saiga.
my nigga

Sig p365 and WASR-10.

>boomer wwii re-enactor starting kit

I love my model 64-4

They are such accurate rifles. I’ve shot one at similar range and although I was no match for its owner the groupings were decent.

>If not, what the fuck is your problem?
Frog gun laws are fucking gay

If you own guns here, I assume you have to go to some fudd owned range where you are being ordered around and the fudd RO only allows you to shoot when he says "Feuer" and only one shot at a time.
One of the things that turns me off from getting a Waffenbesitzkarte (let alone a Waffenschein which no normal citizen is allowed to acquire anyway lole)

i think the risk of me firing a gun accidentally is greater than me needing a gun for self-defense. besides, i don't think we're allowed to have guns for self-defense, just sport shooting or hunting

Lmfao. Brits need a license for a tube of tooth paste user. They can't even become proficient with a spork.

I like the tourist aesthetic, Hawaiian shirts are max comfy
Been thinking about getting the SP-01, I just wish they made one with an Omega trigger
My latest gun is the VP9 and it's pretty good.

Depending on what I'm doing and what I'm wearing, I either carry a compact, double stacked 9mm or a S&W .38 spl revolver. Both on the waist at the 4 o'clock position.

t. firearms instructor

That’s why when i carry concealed i never do it with a hot chamber.

>inb4 some sheepdog super soldier tells me my pistol is useless without a round in the chamber.

Not going to... the ability to flash the grip alone is a nigger deterrent. But it would surely be wise to keep it at ready.

If you don't own a CZ P01 you're a cuck.

Attached: 1558337537606.jpg (1846x1212, 207K)

SW MP9
AR-15 variant

Attached: 1558961463442.png (643x772, 928K)

What about carrying with a round in the chamber but a decocked hammer (providing you don't use a Glawk, Walther or similar pistols with concealed hammer) ?

I’d do that with a single action only.