Untitled

worldnewsdailyreport.com/cannibal-killer-slaughtered-and-ate-23-pizza-delivery-men-6-jehovah-witnesses-2-postmen-in-past-7-years/

Attached: Ameri65.png (705x632, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.se/amp/s/hoax-alert.leadstories.com/amp-3470186-fake-news-cannibal-killer-slaughtered-and-ate-23-pizza-delivery-men-6-jehovah-witnesses-2-postmen-in.html
worldnewsdailyreport.com/about-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>america

Baron Harkonnen

When I served with His Majesty's African Rifles, the local Zambezi tribe called human flesh, 'long pig.'

Never cared much for it.

>When interrogated by authorities, Yanukovych apparently showed some remorse about killing the delivery men and postmen who were “just doing their job” but said the Jehovah witnesses “really annoyed him” and wished he had “taken more out.”

I am not sure how cannibal serial killers became more reasonable and likeable than liberals but here we are.

Fake news

>what are ye doin' in me swamp!?!?

Shit like this is why I always carried my .38 back when I worked for Jimmy John's. 100% against company policy; but if they don't care about my potential wellbeing, I dont care about their rules.

Look at those eyes.

Absolutely DERP!!!

Attached: minecraft_noob1_by_ardnak-d6m2pki.gif (320x181, 688K)

The sleeper has awoken

>be American
>wage-cucking
>get eaten by fat boomer
pottery

looks like pig god

Attached: 1558756563053s.jpg (245x250, 9K)

now thats what i call based

I want to know more.

How did he dispose of the cars? How did the pizza places not connect the dots sooner?

Well fed.

>Yanukovych
Ahh, I see now. Another slavic psycho. Typical.

It seems that Pizza deliver jobs it's more dangerous than Prostitution!!!

Attached: prostitution-in-Spain.gif (250x166, 29K)

Based. Fuck jehovas whitnesses

Nervous folks like you aren't tasty. The cortisol and anger fouls the meat.

I second this.

Fake

If you use it it is your last day. If you don't use it, it is your last day. No brainer as to whether you carry. I would carry cs as an intermediary if there was a chance you could use it, escape danger, and keep your job.

It's happening.

Attached: 00.jpg (293x316, 23K)

How did they not notice when 23 pizza guys disappeared at the same address?

The chinese say otherwise.

When interrogated by authorities, Yanukovych apparently showed some remorse about killing the delivery men and postmen who were “just doing their job” but said the Jehovah witnesses “really annoyed him” and wished he had “taken more out.”

shitty pizza company

must be a very dumb police if they couldn't track him down earlier. You need a valid adress for making a pizza guy deliver pizza and get him into your house.

Its a satire site...

It would be fine if he would eaten DEMOCRAPS.

I bet democraps can compete with him about who's going to eat more humans...

Attached: HITLARY2.gif (526x381, 229K)

it's pretty good lol

Attached: fdhr.jpg (516x635, 58K)

be there or be square
him :

Did he eat all of them in a month? Lardo needs to put down the machete and take a walk.

>no no no you see they disappeared a few hours AFTER he ate them, it was impossible to correlate the events

absolute state of police work

>worldnewsdailyreport.

Fake news site who makes the best arguments for censorship

23 pizza guys in 7 years? Wtf?

>mfw the kuru hits hard

>ahh jeez jeff that’s the 11th delivery guy this year we’ve lost after they’ve gone to that address, you think something’s untoward?
>It’s these god damn lazy millennials Ron, just hire a new one

WHA...?!

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-05-28_095449_boards.4chan.org.png (515x94, 61K)

Oh wait, it's fake and gay.

I dont believe it. How does a fat pig man take out 31 dudes and no one suspected it when 23 of those were delivery guys at the same address?

>mfw the kuru hits hard

Is it an Australian site?

>Tom Duvall, a local Jehovah witness organization spokesman, said that he is relieved that “members of our local chapter can now feel safe” and that “these courageous souls have not ended in this vile man’s belly, but in God’s belly.”

Kek. Also world news daily is like the Onion, newfriends

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-125426_CM Browser.jpg (1072x282, 161K)

Don't judge a hungry burger bro

>"World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content."

It's always disappointing how you faggots will eat up any fake news story without putting 2 seconds into checking if it's real. The site's logo itself says "Where Facts Don't Matter".

Attached: 1551577337364.jpg (563x503, 21K)

dios mio...

The pizza delivery guys were probably illegals so no one reported them missing.. This Absolute Unit may be on to something. I bet they taste like burritos.

Why the fuck is this hilarious?

kek

Attached: 1472671260661.png (628x625, 539K)

Good, fuck Jehovah's witnesses.

Attached: 1557340781838m.jpg (666x1024, 67K)

World News Daily Report WHERE THE FACTS DON'T MATTER!

I laughed really hard at this because as someone raised in that loony cult, I can actually see one of the "elders" coming up with a line this cringeworthy

OMG!!! Look at those eyes... lol.

DERP

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-05-28_095735_boards.4chan.org.png (223x246, 66K)

Nake Fews

Looks kinda like Tim

Chads confirmed to have been BTFO'd!!!

Attached: facts.jpg (500x379, 43K)

Fucking keeeeek

But did he eat the pizzas?!

Attached: 1554156661022.png (459x1164, 820K)

Stop the forced spelling error meme.

Delivery???
And Police couldnt locate the last delivery??
Wtf man

holy shit user i'm crying

Attached: hhhhhhhh.jpg (559x556, 38K)

>Yanukovych
O-OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>He was in charge of organizing our yearly spaghetti dinner fundraiser for the past five years and was a key player in the community. I am in utter disbelief” one local YMCA administrative told reporters.
It's ALWAYS the ones that seem extremely well-adjusted to ((the diseased)) society that no one suspects.

>“He would often invite all the neighbors to watch football at his house and host large barbecues for everybody and was super friendly,” one neighbor told reporters.
>Ivan Fedorovitch Yanukovych
>Ivan

Attached: NL3tNpg.jpg (458x600, 69K)

pure autism

Attached: 1507659802375.jpg (268x265, 16K)

>World News Daily Report (WNDR) is a satirical fake news website, purportedly describing itself as an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv
>It is run by Canadians Janick Murray-Hall and Olivier Legault
based leafs

TOP LEK

>ate deliverymen
It's not his fault even their largest pizza was not enough to sate. The large man just wanted seconds.

>Ivan Fedorovitch Yanukovych

imagine my shock

Broke : ignoring jehovah witnesses
Woke : eating jehovah witnesses

Fucking badass

Fake and sage

>waiting
>waiting
>waiting
>.......

Attached: Newfag.jpg (496x599, 38K)

Attached: 1355600432990.png (657x578, 688K)

you

Attached: 9LNC3EZ-1.jpg (500x333, 65K)

His eyes look fucking weird.

>Order the biggest Pizza they have, with all the toppings and trimmings
>Take the food, then kill the delivery man so you don't have to pay 40 bucks + tip and you also now have more food.

Seems like he was prolly feeding human to his neighbors at bbq's

Rest in Piece, Woodhouse

Yeah this
The kikes that run those companies are too eager to make the money they loaned out to their drivers that day back.

It's a fake/comedic news site.

I'm gonna change all my extensions to .gif for lols

This shits faker than a good jew

Attached: E7DA8504-232C-4460-B057-960637F6150C.jpg (499x500, 51K)

MY PLAN

Absolute mad lad

kek

Yanukovych was a ukrainian president.

google.se/amp/s/hoax-alert.leadstories.com/amp-3470186-fake-news-cannibal-killer-slaughtered-and-ate-23-pizza-delivery-men-6-jehovah-witnesses-2-postmen-in.html

Took me 5 seconds

worldnewsdailyreport.com/about-us/

POT EKE
TOBBOM EJE

Attached: 1557757410599.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

unironically this though, most people just ghost shitty underpaid jobs they don't need any references from

Based.

It’s not real.

Most pizza dudes I know stand outside the door. I wonder how he lured them in, or got them to lower their guard.

If I delivered pizza and went inside (due to torrential downpour or something), I'd stand right by the door.

If your back was turned and he had a hammer, do you think you'd still stand a chance?

This actually seems like a good explanation.

This is peak Burger surely

Thing is, if all these had "Florida man" added to the headline, no one would bat an eye

Shut the fuck up you kike loving faggot go watch your fuckin' niggerbox retard.

Attached: image.jpg (284x423, 89K)