Nigger was a just a nigger all along

Martin Luther King Jr was a nigger.

Attached: 1535664283193.png (1086x1453, 775K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10133.pdf
conservapedia.com/Stanley_Levison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It included a tape which, according to an FBI summary, recorded Martin Luther King Jr laughing and offering “advice” as a fellow Baptist minister “forcibly raped” a woman just a few minutes walk from The White House in Washington DC.

>But despite their attempts to spread the story of Dr King’s s “sex orgies” and 40-plus extramarital affairs, the story never appeared in the media.

>“They tried, but the press would not touch it,” said David Garrow, a Pulitzer Prize-winning historian who has dived into a recent release of files previously buried in the US National Archives collection relating to the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

>“There is this sort of dual reality where, across the government, there are hundreds of people who know this exists yet it is never publicly exposed,” Mr Garrow told The Independent.

Attached: 1530816482383.jpg (683x374, 52K)

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10133.pdf

>FACTS
>possible pedo
Disingenuous as fuck

>Slept with 3000 prostitutes
Holy fuck based

MLK was a bro and he is just being slandered by the feminazi establishment ... just like Bill Cosby and John K. Men are better than women.

Attached: MABTW.jpg (480x645, 222K)

Every woman who ever got raped deserved it though.

Hookers rule.
The only bad thing about hookers is that they are 3D women.

Attached: cm___bobbi_switch_by_ruff_sketches_dcjz08i-pre.jpg (1032x774, 66K)

Like violent rape or "rape" in the modern sense where she was a little drunk and regretted it later?

American journalists are dirt.

Attached: Times of India.png (640x681, 223K)

NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

Attached: 1543867785884.png (3000x2335, 2.61M)

Even iv heard he had lots of affairs. That was not covered up by American journalists.

American journalists are scum though.

It's even worse than that nowadays. A man can be called a rapist if he farts in a woman's face. Look up "fart rape".

not really

I might be in trouble.

Coretta Scott King was a cunt who was bad at sucking dick. It's okay if a man cheats. If women don't want men to cheat, they should stop being so retarded.

>sounds like FBI has been preparing dossiers for many years.
Then when your dead and gone they smear you with rumors and innuendo. Very similar to what is being exposed regarding Trump. Deep State blackmail is real.

If anyone slept with that many women there was bound to be an accusation of rape eventually. Meanwhile white american males are virgins at record levels and dont have enough children to keep their race alive.

Are niggers superior??

John K. Men did nothing wrong.

I still like that he was about trying to unite the poor whites and the negroes together to fight the real enemies, that's what got him killed...

The FBI also orchestrated his murder and was running countless smear campaigns against any number of individuals from individual groups. This is like believing the british propaganda that napoleon was short or hitler had 3 meth riddled nuts

Martin Nigger Kang.

based

>If anyone slept with that many women there was bound to be an accusation of rape eventually.
That's why women need to be replaced with sex robots.

>Meanwhile white american males are virgins at record levels and dont have enough children to keep their race alive.
... because we have access to hentai.

>Are niggers superior??
No, but men are better then women.

I miss the days when Jow Forums was in love with Dick Masterson. I still think he's cool as fuck.

>haha niggers is bad
Don't want to talk about the FBI publicly admitting to sedition and treason? You don't think that's the most important information that this article is revealing?

On one hand, I don't trust the FBI to release anything worth shit, they have had a reputation for making shit up completely and multiple times have been caught red-handed lying
On the other hand, niggers
It's a tough one

A+

MLK sided with a union towards the end of his life. Unions are a based alternative to welfare. You need to have a job to benefit from a union, and they require no government intervention to function. If leftists actually cared about the working class, they would place more emphasis on unionization.

A+

>have IBS
>unknowingly raping dozens of women whenever I go to the grocery store

holy fuck nobody on Jow Forums can call me an incel anymore!

I'm not sure what you mean. He was a nigger when his skin was black, it did not happen some time after that.

Magical GIga-Nigger was unequivocally still a Nigger.
Imagine my shock, we place to high of a standard on historical figures.
So any news of the victim? or did they just gang tag Rosa.

Attached: 1509192139584.jpg (320x320, 23K)

It's been known for decades that COINTELPRO glowies *claimed* he was up to all this shit and sent him threatening letters about it, but it's quite another thing to have proof.

Attached: nigger sphinx we wuz kangz.png (599x546, 448K)

HMU to talk bout stuff snap: nikk_2021

Attached: C3987996-89C9-47E5-A106-5162BA2BED0A.jpg (1440x1293, 206K)

please, back then, no one paid attention to so called rape allegations by women who were promiscuous - all decent women were either married or virgins waiting to be married. the rest were considered whores no one cared for what/who and how was dicking them down.

>Martin Luther King Jr was a nigger.
dindu nuffins and not no commie nig yo

Attached: commie_nigger.jpg (478x250, 36K)

Mlk was a tool of the communists to subvert our country.

Holy shit.

White hats were trying to tell the truth and were subverted by "someone"

Who says we’re not? I’ve been a Dickhead since TBPiTU and listen The Dick Show all the time.

>“They tried, but the (((press))) would not touch it,” said David Garrow, a Pulitzer Prize-winning historian

ftfy

>News is getting deleted on twitter
OHNONONONO (((THEY))) ARE AT IT AGAIN!

The communist Stanley Levison controlled MLK, he was his handler,

conservapedia.com/Stanley_Levison

Attached: 1557962239561.png (1155x851, 643K)

Attached: EC41AC5A-967D-40F3-A26F-3FFE80B7ECB9.jpg (736x1096, 81K)

Statue removal when?

When he says "they tried" to expose him, who does he mean? Because I'm thinking if the whole FBI wanted it out, they could have gotten it out. If it was just a few low-level agents, maybe not.

Attached: 323cd0.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Before you accept anything from the FBI files on MLKjr or anyone else you need to look into the Counter-Intelligence Program and its use of forgery to slander people.

One of the technicians who worked on this used 3 years of surveillance tapes of MLKjr's home and office and several hours of material provided him by the Bureau from an 'unknown'. source.

No, they just are rational and have high standards.

Although this whole thing was rumored for a long time, it seems more like powerful people were trying to cover it up vs use it for character assassination.

>
The FBI attempted to use it repeatedly but no one would publish so it all remained in the rumor mill. What the FBI/JEH was doing was in fact criminal and they had to tread very lightly.

>Before you accept anything from the FBI files...
You shills are working overtime to bury this but it won't work. The dam has burst. Hid own buddy Abernathy already confirmed the FBI reports that MLK was a sex pervert.

And dont forget the Attorney General at the time was a Kennedy.
Where do you think Clinton learned thier dirty tricks

shut the fuck up

Attached: ya right.png (1015x534, 259K)

so who will take his place as the best negro ever?

Surprise surprise. A nigger acted like a fucking nigger. Can people stop worshipping this spook now?

Attached: 1558629643943.gif (472x197, 1.55M)

Still shill, this will cast doubt on the media narrative that Comey and the FBI would never target political opposition

My first thought is to be skeptical that they couldn't get any media to publish it, not even a conservative newspaper in the South. There were a lot more of those back then, after all.
My next thought is to remember what happened when they metoo'd Joe Biden. All the media, including so-called right-wing sources like Breitbart and Drudge, stuck to the "improper touching of adult women" narrative that he could survive. Not one of them touched the C-SPAN clips with little girls.
Some narratives all media are in on, left, right, and other.

That's why it's win-win. Either people lose respect for MLK and some of their belief in equality that was based on his iconic status, or they lose respect for the FBI and other government agents that have been lying and manipulating things behind the scenes for decades. Either one is good.

I assume you mean the Rev. Ralph Abernathy, who replaced MLKjr in the SCLC. His idea of 'perversion' has to do with his up-bringing as a rock-ribbed Baptist. He was also a target of COINTPRO.

The FBI technician who altered the tapes was John Mitter, who admitted under oath that the tape was a 'composite' that used material from MLKjr's bedroom and material he was ordered to use that his superior refused to identify.

source?

U.S. Dept. of Justice, 'Report of Justice Department Task Force to Review FBI Martin Luther King, Jr., Security and Assassination Investigations', Jan. 11, 1977

Attached: 873756A5-64D6-452B-8259-9DA4CC096CDE.jpg (1170x873, 438K)

Attached: 40B59CDA-8681-42EE-80A5-DAB0A4C11A73.jpg (1242x1043, 602K)

Also, 'Lee v. Kelly, Civil Action No. 76-1185, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia'.

We need links faggot.

that doesn't make it false

Stanley D Levinson & MLKjr. came under FBI notice on Jan. 8, 1962 according to a JEH memo to RFK claiming that SDL was a member of the Communist Party and had written a speech for MLKjr. Neither of these claims have ever been substantiated by any FBI files.

On March 15, 1962 FBI ELSURS technicians (who were not assigned to the NY FBI office) illegally made a covert entry into SLD's NY office and planted various 'bugs'. On Mar. 20 they tapped his office and home lines illegally. On Oct. 24 COINTELPRO-CP agents began trying to plant forged documents and fake stories about MLKjr, SDL, and SCLC with legitimate news outlets but failed to find any takers. At this time MLKjr's. name was placed in Section A of the FBI Reserve Index.

Not everything in life is online. Sometimes you have to deal with Real Life.

If the event in question was 'real' the FBI would have had a tape of the 'real thing', as MLKjr. was under constant surveillance. There would have been no need for a composite.

>Trusting the FBI
This is some glowy CIA nigger shit that they used to blackmail Martin Luther King so he wouldn't promote violence and keep his power in check. After a while they killed the nigga because either he knew too much or was gaining too much power. Either that, or they wanted to stop blacks from being self sufficient and religious family men.

Attached: w5upxjyvx0k21.jpg (569x797, 283K)

Thats what I thought. Fuck off, retard.

MLKjr. did not promote violence because he was raised not to do so. Also, he thought it would not work. He did not need to be blackmailed. He was surveilled, slandered, libeled, and probably assassinated because he had too much 'power', meaning influence.

>There would have been no need for a composite.
With all the dead time that comes with any recording device ever? Are you joking? Get the fuck off of this board.

this is a big moment for you americans, us europeans knew all along niggers were niggers, but you called some of them based. gz bro

Cutting dead air out of a recording does not make it a composite, just edited for time. Content should remain the same. Mitter used 3 years of tapes, whose recording he supervised as an ELSURS technician, and several hours he did not from an unknown source to produce a MLKjr./prostitutes tape. He knew the resulting composite was deceitful.

Niggers gonna nig

Attached: 1389A23D-FEB5-4879-A908-47E56F1CD064.jpg (600x583, 54K)

>The press wouldn't touch these FACTS because they went against the agenda

Business as usual

>
Also, impressionist Rich Little stated in his autobiography that the FBI hired him and others to mimic the voices of other people while reading scripts that were recorded. He stated he did not know the reason for this. He did not mention any specific people he impersonated.

Do you have the woman's name? Did she press charges civil or criminal?

FBI was always fulled with Democrat shills.

FBI agents are Special Agents, in that they are not protected by any civil service laws. They are hired, serve, and fired at the pleasure of the Director. The idea that JEH filled their ranks with liberals or Democrats is laughable.

Storage back then would clearly require many tapes. You are dishonest.

You greatly underestimate the budget of the COINTELPRO, which was millions per year throughout its life. The FBI bought magnetic tape by the truck load, and their clerks are second to none at organizing documents.

But I thought keeping large secrets like this was too difficult

Attached: 0DE606E4-CEBE-4F9E-B721-D6D14B21FF7D.jpg (326x294, 20K)

>FBI is bad
>FBI recording can't be trusted
>FBI recording was made up by voice actors
>FBI recording was by bugs placed in the nigger's bedroom illegally
>FBI never "proved" that MLK was a communist
>Ignore confirmations by Abernathy that MLK was a pervert, Abernathy was a prude
This shill is seething.

I believe all men are created equal but also in segregation. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Attached: 20190520_113753.jpg (1065x994, 255K)

Martin Luther Negro just like other nigs who are tools of commie Jews. Basocally, Obama is MLCoon 2.0

The content of their character

People are always surprised when they find out based black men are pieces of shit. This info has been around for decades. People knew Bill Cosby was a rapist for like 30 years. The media is complacent in covering this shit up. If me too didn’t happen nobody would ever give a fuck.

>MLK is a nigger, nigger, nigger! :D
This is going to be a fun day. How are BLM and SJWs reacting?

>A symbol of rape now stands on the National Mall

Attached: Rapist.jpg (1240x775, 189K)

Ask yourself why (((they))) want to destroy him now. What did MLK preach that isn’t kosher with the SJW left nowadays.

No, you missed the point. Not 'FBI bad' but rather 'Counter-Intelligence Program Badly Executed'. Unfortunately, it is hard to trust a source, with literally thousands of people at its disposal and a multi-million dollar budget, that tells lies even when it tells the truth. My other point is not to trust anything that has its sole source anything associated with COINTELPRO. It can be a useful starting point but you need other sources. And extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

How are you such a faggy moron? Please explain it to me. Is it the all the cum you swallow that distorts your understanding of the world. I'm not saying it's bad to be a fag. Just bad to be the lever of faggotry you've reached.

US media is dark. Meanwhile:

Attached: Not american media.png (526x392, 167K)

Better tear it down before we start having history withdrawals.

Attached: Not US media.png (1017x535, 259K)

Jews created him. Same with Rosa Parks.

Attached: the forward.jpg (761x863, 187K)