Daily reminder that the EU is pilled and redbased

Daily reminder that the EU is pilled and redbased.
Daily reminder that Manfred Weber is literally /ourguy/.
Daily reminder that if you are still a nazi in the year 2019, you are cringe and bluepilled.

Attached: 1558380080312.png (1000x1000, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqbajEDpvHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The EU is simply the USSR 2.0.

imagine being this retarded

correct. ignore the kraut.

This doesn't work when you have a gay memeflag, I suspect you're a thirdie shitskin. I should be posting this pepe

The USSR was a dictatorship. The EU is a democracy. Get your facts straight.

classic shitskin retard

Attached: 1539349117700.jpg (766x606, 180K)

Based.

Attached: 1558808543430.jpg (660x371, 26K)

>EU
>democracy
in a democracy when we vote against a thing (lets say the constitutional treaty) our opinion is repected
since the eu doesnt do that it is not a democracy

EUSSR.bak*
2.0 implies improvement.

How do you do

Attached: 1541473474991.png (900x720, 764K)

There was voting in the SU too. So it's just as democratic as that

There was just an EU election. The EU is a democracy.

>imagine being this retarded

I wonder why Germany is so cucked, oh that's right.

>Democracy
Are you sure about that chief ? Better relearn the definition of democracy and pay attention to the details. No country on this earth is a democracy. They are republics. And republics can be defined as soft dictatorship. Empires did a better jobs over the years. But anyway I will never get you to change your mind. Am I right muhammed ?

Attached: 1559056642060.jpg (554x854, 58K)

>elections imply democracy
user, what do you know about postmodern authoritarianism? At least in China people know their vote doesn't matter because the authorities openly show disdain for individual rights.
In the EU they also don't care about the people but they make them feel like they have a vote so they won't stand up against the powers that be.
2001 Alex Jones very fucking related:
youtube.com/watch?v=sqbajEDpvHQ

It's more like the Catholic church. Follow the commandments or face an arbitrary fine which you may or may not pay. Eg. Hungary, Poland, etc. Difference is that the church actually had power.

>There was just an EU election. The EU is a democracy.

First of all democracy is retarded and secondly they continuously ignore referendums that don't support the EU, if they're democratic they're quite selective at it.

They ignored the Dutch and French Referendum in 2005
They ignored the Dutch referendum in 2016
They ignored Catalonia's referendum for independence.
For fuck sake the Parliament can't even create legislation only the Commission can and nobody votes for these faggots anyway.

The EU was made for one thing, it was made to absorb all the nation states and become one giant bureaucratic union with Marxist tendencies.

If you still don't understand this, neck yourself.

Attached: m4ueyf4hl3ty.jpg (1152x900, 151K)

screw you germanigger
Salvini for Boss of Euro or bust

>Democracy is retarded

Based

This is true I would rather Weber than some total turbo cuck that Macron wants. I you can keep the hordes at bay until one more election where the right get a majority it would be good.