I finally got my first interview in over a year...

I finally got my first interview in over a year. it was the dreamjob and i bought a new outfit and got a expensive haircut and plenty of young women work there that I could possibly meet. life was starting to look good again after being plagued by murphys law forever

thanks to my short term memory loss and being confident in the interview time, I somehow managed to get it wrong from 1pm to 2pm after prepping for several days

they assured me there was no way for me to get the job anymore as a result. i live in the middle of nowhere (no friends/senpai) and emergency is so packed itl take 8 hours to get any sort of mental meds

need ah ideas

Attached: toococky.png (394x360, 144K)

Play bodies by drowning pool on repeat while drinking until you pass out

im muslim

Oh well then why don't you go ask reddit what to do

arent Canada gibs good, atleast so i heard. Just chill your balls and get them welfare checks
>t. professional neet

lol as if mussies dont drink, you lying Piece of shit

Its a mistake you wont make again, dating at the workplace dosent work and you have a suit now.

Aend more applications and dont mesd up the next one.

because im sick of being alone and want to meet people and I ruined my yearly opportunity. im already on the gibs i dont want to be anymore

Claim your mental retardation and get benefits

good, you should kys

Short term memory? Write that shit down user, the fuck?

>ID bum

Don't worry OP, it happens. It is tough finding work in rural Canada though, I feel your pain.

Don't stop after failing once. Keep applying. E-mail them to ask when the next position will be opening. Get to know the secretaries name. Stay in contact and keep applying. Keep going after it if it was your dream job. Stop being a quittin pussy. Everyone gives up so easily these days. They quit on women, jobs, and hope. We need strong men in this world. It's currently full of reactionary retards.

Attached: America.jpg (1600x1200, 288K)

a fucking leaf

Convert to Christianity is the first thing you should do, then ask your pastor for help.

nobody Forces you to stay at home 24/7, dude even i got a wife (my welfare queen) and a now 2,5 year old hapa Baby leech, we get so much fucking Money, its like 2500 a month plus social benefits and all that good stuff, im a neet since im 16 after School, now im 29 and only worked for about 2 years in total if i had to guess

Ok boomer, take your meds

Of course
Flag checks out

hes a fucking muzzie you ilusional boomer fag

For the interview of my "dream job" I actually arrived 1 hour early. HR let me in at that time (because some random nigger didn't arrive) and I kinda got extra points for that.
I just got a promotion couple months ago and things couldn't be better.
You messed it up real bad.

cringe and retardpilled

literally this

Attached: boomers.png (618x635, 774K)

Cringe and bluepilled

would be based if you hadnt tainted your race

You lost the game.

Smoke weed

>"Mister smith, this one guy doesnt stop calling and asking about our job openings. He keeps stuttering and asking for my name. Should I put his number on the blacklist ?"
go with the times

>implying hes german

>plenty of young women work there that I could possibly meet

You really are mentally ill

i dont even care about race anymore, ive been a complete incel with almost no interest in women, she just came into my life and made me realise that something was missing the entire time, a wife and my own children. Would even marry her if she were a niggress (used photos of her in faceapp just to see). she wanted a blue eyed, blonde husband, cant blame her for that. Son Looks like mini keanu Reeves with brighter hair.

Write them a letter on why it is so important to you, how you prepared, and how you will fix this.

This is expert level bait. Expert level.

It will encourage at least one moron to try it IRL. Congratulations

im bavarian. my son even has my Lederhosen i myself have worn when i was in his age

>a new outfit and got a expensive haircut and plenty of young women work there that I could possibly meet

COME BACK AND LARP WHEN YOUR DURKASTAN ENGLISH DOESN'T GIVE YOU AWAY.

How did you do that?

Recently i have met my old classmates (i am in my late twenties too) and everyone has a beautiful wife, kids, a stable job and a lot of success, while i am a complete failure, a jobless and hugless virgin and still living with my parents.
I want to kms

Now I'm happy this happened.

Attached: 1547618532685.jpg (658x1024, 86K)

Ive been thinking carefully about this.

Should we kill leeches? Or should we force you to renounce your slovenly ways... i think killing you, and parasites like you might be self indulgent... but it would be satisfying

Also this

Attached: pissbuponhim.jpg (592x542, 23K)

I once lost a job because the receptionist flirted with me while I was waiting for my interview and she gave a glowing recommendation to the CEO. She was his daughter and it's a very "christian company" so I'm blacklisted there now. Buddy who fast-tracked me to the top of the heap called me all pissy like I should have just known not to take the bait when she chatted me up. Shit's just fucked sometimes, user.

kys then faggot

>dream
>job

>meet young women at work
and this is why you failed user
you aren't ready for the workplace because you haven't learned not to shit where you eat

Easy.

Attached: 1551296622371.jpg (480x550, 32K)

lol i knew it would be a leaf

Just imagine this: maybe a pajeet took your job!

Then why are you looking for work the welfare system is made for you, just claim islamophobia to speed up you application i guarantee youll have money within the week.

He's a muslim, they shit on what they eat with already.

Attached: 1554994161065.gif (661x800, 187K)

post your wife suuccing ur cock

Reading this gave me anxiety

pro tip, dont go too much for Looks, lower your Standards. also if you're 25 and older, your parents can kick you out and you'll get your own neetbuxes, you probably will have to live in an obdachloseneinrichtung at first, depending on where you live, but as soon as you got a your own flat payed off with the taxpayers welfare Money you made it in neet Terms. also your old classmates probably have a strong Family behind them, dont compare too much with others, you life your own life with your specific circumstances. and the best tip i've got for you, pray to Jesus Christ, read the bible. God's Hand shielded me from alot of evil stuff, especially in my childhood, without me realising it the entire time. Remember, alot of people all around the world want to come here, because of gibs. be grateful to live in such a wundervollen Nation. don't kys, Jesus Christ has plans for you and everyone, beeing a virgin is Blessing, believe me

dont you've some of your own leeches in uk? go ahead, im not stoping you

>murphys law boohoo
the common denominator in all of your misfortune is you

Attached: 1554135198577.jpg (303x566, 24K)

whats up with canadian oral Obsession?

Attached: 1482766624758.jpg (608x1070, 285K)

This. It’s the only real solution

>and everyone has a beautiful wife, kids, a stable job and a lot of success, while i am a complete failure

appearances

become a neet. wageslaving is for plebs.

Why don’t you fuck off back to your own country then sand nigger?

just do it. im fappin

Kill niggers or a rabbi

How can a Canadian employer turn down a Muslim applicant? Just walk into the next interview, throw your prayer mat on the ground and start worshiping the cube. They will give you a job on the spot.

Attached: 1501111624810.png (1280x711, 445K)

Do a workout or go for a run etc.

DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL

just end welfare and enforce laws it will take care if itself

It was a test, user. They wanted to see how well you could lie your way out of a situation. Shoulda told them your mother died and her funeral ran long.

it's bait newfag

I just got a Senior Software Engineer job at a fortune 500. To top it off it is not in a costal city. Sounds like you didn't deserve the job because you're retarded.

I'm sorry OP but if you cant get to an interview on time you probably wouldn't have gotten the job. Time to try HARDER

this, do this rinse and repeat sometimes takes several interviews

>I HATE YOU
>SO MUCH
>RIGHT NOW

It’s ok user. Assuming you’re white, they probably wouldn’t have hired you anyway

If you can't get the time of the interview right how can they trust that you would be confident in your job flipping burgers

Hey man. Listen you can still make it, we are all one big family of faggots here. Just use your phone to remind yous o you can never do that mistake again. Have a good rest of your day user

the most based thing I've read today

>having a relationship with a woman from work

You poor foul....

>setting for one job when there are thousand other
learn to code, fuckhead

have a drink suicide bomber.

Attached: bacon-beer.jpg (595x290, 78K)

>bought 17 different cars during his 20s
>saves nothing for retirement