What's the difference between a white nationalist and a jewish zionist?

What's the difference between a white nationalist and a jewish zionist?

Attached: 1554909856434.png (699x485, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QX20CbMvF24&t=23s
takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/
pichunter.com/models/Sexy_Pattycake
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A white nationalist believes that white countries should remain so. Jewish zionosnt believes palestine is their homeland, and because of being jewish they also have to destroy amalek aka the white race.

Nothing. Zionism is Jewish NatSoc.

Jews aren’t white. Literally the one and only difference

OP dont post pics of yourself on Jow Forums you autistic retard.

One of them is a kike.

Borders

One doesn't require me to hate myself

go away you stupid nigger
they will never accept jews here
get over it and get lost, go to /leftypol/ and pol-yourself there

probably that white nationalist aren't larping as ancient israelites.

ah-bloo-bloo

One builds their own nation, the other subverts nations

WRONG

White nationalists hold the belief that white nations need to remain white

Jewish Zionists hold the belief that White nations should be under the control of jews and that Israel is their home base of operations

JEWS WANT TO DESTROY WHITE PEOPLE

WHATS SO HARD ABOUT SAYING THE TRUTH.

I tried asking this to my jewish friend (I'm not white), and he got mad that I made the comparison because of the holocaust and stated that "whites can't be trusted with their own nationalism."

We were driving through a literal desert so I just listened and didn't try to get into an argument because I didn't want to get booted.

>WRONG
>White nationalists hold the belief that white nations need to remain white
>Jewish Zionists hold the belief that White nations should be under the control of jews and that Israel is their home base of operations
>JEWS WANT TO DESTROY WHITE PEOPLE
>WHATS SO HARD ABOUT SAYING THE TRUTH.

You anti imperialist kike. We can't conquer the galaxy, if we do not conquer our planet first. I keep telling people it's the Americans but they never listen.

Attached: gloryofrome.jpg (460x559, 42K)

>JEWS WANT TO DESTROY WHITE PEOPLE

>WHATS SO HARD ABOUT SAYING THE TRUTH
I put that in my post captain. m.youtube.com/watch?v=QX20CbMvF24&t=23s

I hope your kike freind chokes on his own semen

did you use the words zionists and white nationalists?

>"whites can't be trusted with their own nationalism."

-let's flood europe with arabs so they sympathise with our situation in Palestine, they said
-you can't trust whites with their nationalism, they said

Save my thread guys, free cutie

Attached: wow blonde.jpg (785x869, 650K)

The same as someone wanting to preserve dogs vs someone wanting to preserve intestinal parasites

Yeah I hate his politics but I like him otherwise despite being a literal walking stereotypical jewish manlet who's always trying to score social justice points by talking about his gay little brother. Also hates Julian Assange's guts.
yes
Not gonna lie it was pretty eye opening talking to him. It basically matched what was in takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/
>And now we Jews, so worried that Minnesota might become the Frozen Fourth Reich if left in the hands of evil whites, have created for ourselves a good old-fashioned golem in Ilhan Omar (and a bunch of other Third World freshman congressthingies). Yeah, Omar hates whites. Yeah, she thinks “white supremacy” lurks behind every glass of milk and “OK” finger sign. But she hates Jews a hell of a lot more. And here are my people—my brilliant retards—now forced to defeat the monster they created, a monster not only brought about by Jewish-backed policies, but one that mirrors Jewish rhetoric like a pro.
Jews, despite being the highest IQ race, seem to be shortsighted in seeing that their methods to prevent another holocaust are probably going to backfire horrifically.

you're allowed to 'criticise' white nationalism all day
criticising zionism, on the other hand, is racist antisemitism and increasingly illegal
otherwise, no fundamental differences

Jews don’t believe the white race is Amalek. Amalek is a manifestation of liberal beliefs, Amalek as a racial group no longer exists. Atheism is an extreme manifestation of it. There’s Jews who promote white genocide just as there’s whites promoting genocide on nonwhites. Racial hatred is pointless because in each group Amalek manifests. Rocks that tumble fall to the ground, rocks laid together build a foundation.

One gets cooked and the other does the cooking

Its fucking ironic that jews try so hard to prevent another holocaust by flooding white countries with multiculturalism but instead them trying to prevent it is the reason there will be another holocaust
If they'll just leave white countries alone there wouldnt be any antisemtism

You know very little about Jews then, because there’s a large population of Jews very against Israel’s existence, and refuse to be drafted. Claiming that Israel is a people, not a country. A man who relies on his eyes to see is often fooled by a mirage of simplicity.

There is none

Blame the Jews as Merkel, and other business owned politicians flood Europe with refugees. And as America floods it by destroying Libya. Chaos doesn’t have a bloodline; Chaos is manifested by those willingly lead astray.

FUGGGH.
Post moar.

In Europe? Foreskins.

There is almost no difference.
They both want to force their own agendas, and care little for your concerns.
Maintain democracy, and vote down their policies. If that fails, overthrow, and kill them. You know now what you must do.
You have to fight to maintain your culture, or die trying.

Attached: 1353901342600.jpg (500x500, 128K)

usury

white nationalists:
obey the law
don't fuck kids
don't drink blood
tend to be Christian
tend to want good things for all families
believe strong fences make for good neighbors
don't inbred
don't have horrifying hook noses and pube faces
can build a community without fucking over another community

pichunter.com/models/Sexy_Pattycake

i'm not talking about jews retard kike
itt we compare how white nationalism and zionism are similar. it doesn't matter if there are jews opposed to zionism or if there are whites opposed to white nationalism
neither here nor there. what a useless shekelpost

Jewish Zionists are actually intelligent whereas the the white people who are white nationalists are bottom of the barrel retards.

White nationalism - patriotic ideology based upon an agreed upon ethnic European ancestry and the cultures inherent within and created from said race.

Zionist Jews - Israel is the historical homeland of the Jewish people. All Jews from all different diasporas (Nigger-Jews [Ethiopians], Sandnigger Jews [Kurds, Yemenites, Iraqis], and European Jews [Ashkenazis and Slavs]) have a right to exist in an established Jewish autonomous state within the promised land.

Israel is very much an ethnostate under the guise of a democracy. If you /poltards/ want to create your own nation one day - take the Zionist model of how to create an Ethnicity from literally nothing (Modernized Judaism is an ethnicity, a narrative crafted by Zionist to create unity between the diasporas). The Zionist model in conjunction with the re-application of the Nuremberg laws would make a good example of the ideal ethnostate.

Attached: 1556360944674.gif (351x338, 1.2M)

I'll give you that because of trips of truth.

Attached: 1353900610666.jpg (612x612, 113K)

White nationalists don't have a homeland.

jewish zionists steal land as well as money.