The entire continent (Americas) and Europe (half of it) is guilty of slavery of Black people and racism towards them...

The entire continent (Americas) and Europe (half of it) is guilty of slavery of Black people and racism towards them. Slavery was NEVER justified.

USA and Europe should pay 14 trillion dollars to African Americans

Attached: African Slave Trade.jpg (4787x3127, 1.46M)

List of Colonial Whites who should bend the knee, apologize, and pay debts:

>France
>Spain
>England
>Portugal
>The Netherlands
>Belgium
>Germany
>Italy
>Russia
>Greece
>North Macedonia
>Denmark
>Croatia

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Excwpt it was kikes like you who did the slavery.

You owe us.

Give us what we're owed or we take it from you

Attached: 1536005482054 (1).jpg (800x957, 179K)

Weird how the picture you posted doesn't show the Arab slave trade in it as well. Are you just being disingenuous on purpose, you goat fucking cockroach or are you just uninformed?

If those guilty of slavery have to pay reparations, black people would have to pay themselves.

wowo cal down, let's not jump into conclusions
Portugal is a proud black nation

Attached: 1559069176008.jpg (1274x452, 73K)

Check's in the mail, Tyrone.

kikes will pay their % of the slave trade rest assured white boi

Okay Emir I guess the Barbary Corsairs never existed huh?

Looks like Spain’s md protugal are really the main culprits

Muslims created the African slave trade and brought it to Europe.
Muslims continued owning black slaves until 40-50years ago and still refer to blacks as "Abd" or "slaves in Arabic.

Only an ignorant dult says dumb shit like this. Sau sage goes in all muslim fields.

Do whites get reparation too because we were enslaved?

Muslims furst. See

you forgot that niggers hunted other niggers and sold them to whitey

Nope.
See Ahmed for payment.

Why should Europe pay Americans?

Muslims literally created the african slave trade.

fuck off you should crave for being colonized by us again

Why should Europe or America pay for something Muslims arexprimarily guilty of.

Also, the thing about subsaharan Africa having a population of over 10 million on the west coast alone is a sad lie. The continent on a whole would be lucky to sustain 3 million from hunter-gather societies.

Man, I always thought the south was the only people to ever own slaves. I never realized how few slaves went to the USA. It's funny how there are so many blacks in the US today but so few in the rest of South and Central America. I wonder what happened to all those people?
Did they just die?
Perhaps the relatively humane treatment from the North Americans was more of a gift than slavery was a curse.

No. That must be wrong. It's not what they taught in school at all, and if they'd lie about that then what else would they lie about.

What about non-whites who practiced slavery? Such as the Arab slave trade. You only care about slavery when its white people doing it

>turkish flag
>literally part of the "arab"-slave trade
more slaves were taken by mulism countires than europeans
european also were the first countires to ban slavery and actively hunt slavers like turkery down.
go fuck your self
also the amount of slaves sent to the US was around 0.1% of the total slave trade between 1600-1820

And u, u fucking swedecucks

Sweden colonized only Finland and the baltics (white countries) and whites aren't victims.

99% of europeans didnt own slaves
, 75% of americans did not own slaves
Black americans are 30% white,

The arab slave trade predates the european slave trade by 700 years, and continued OFFICALLY till the 1970s , ans still occurs illegally to this very day

Who exactly do you want to pay for this

Slavery is actively practice in the middle east. It is super common for people to keep a slave in their home as a 'maid' who can never leave because they have no money and the owners have stolen their passport. When I say never leave, I mean they literally locked them inside and they never go outside.

Why are you talking about something that ended well over 100 years ago that wasn't even wide spread?

Attached: Stop.jpg (456x386, 81K)

>350.000 slaves to USA
"OMG LITERALLY HOLOCAUST ALL YOU WHITES ARE GUILTY FOREVER! REPARATIONS! REPARATIONS!"

>12 million to elsewhere
*crickets*

Every white person shall pay for slavery

This.

Haha good one faggot.

The real slavers were the arabs and other west Africans, white people just bought products from them.

USA created a nation with its own economy and enough landmass to far outweigh “forty acres and a mule” that any of them could’ve gone back to. Guess what. They didn’t. So love it or leave it tree leapers

Suck my dick and il give uou $10

At least being slaves saved em from not being able to feed themselves cause they're too stupid to know how to farm.

Every Muslim first. Since they qere the main perpetrators. Good luck!
Sage

For a second there I thought this was going to be a weird Jow Forums thread about continental drift.

14 trillion is not enough tbqh

turks should leave anatolia & go back 2 china

>Croatia
>Colonial

Congratulations, you are the dumbest post I have ever seen in my life on this board.

Many troops of Alexanders army were Croatian and followed him into Persia and beyond.

You were colonisers and shit.

One thing that I don't see discussed often is that due to logistic and technological limitations, only a very small part of Africa could participate in the slave trade. Everything in the red area could not participate. Or they could partially participate but the transport cost was heavy and not cost-efficient. The majority of Africa is landlocked. Africa didn't have trains, or carts, or even roads, or much domesticated animals that can be used for transport. African's couldn't easily move hundreds of people over hundreds of kilometers. It would be a long and perilous trip and their merchandise would starve. So the red area could not participate, but it definitely had slave. Slavery has always existed in Africa. It still exists today.

So with that said, I consider it a safe bet to consider that, in all of history, taking in consideration all slaves who are ethnically African, 90% of them were enslaved by another black person. I could see maybe 1% being under an european owner, if we're going to be generous and round up.

Attached: landlocked africa.jpg (2148x2901, 573K)

wow. this map really puts to sleep the whole "africans built america" bullshit. the more africans these countries got, the worse off they are!

You’re right, I’m sorry. How can we arrange to send every black person back?

Attached: E7246E1A-8E1D-469F-861E-AF6D5A891826.jpg (750x525, 383K)

we now realize that what we did was wrong.
we should have allowed Africa to colonize and enslave us.
we regret the error.

Why? They’d just buy 14 trillion dollars worth of Newports, weed and $5000 rims to put on a $100 car. Then they’d be right back with their hands out.

>Give 14 trillions to Africa
>Waste it on buying guns for shitty civil wars between countries and political corruption

Attached: sheiiit.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power

>Greece

Fucking trolling swedecuck

Attached: 1542944551246.png (300x300, 10K)

Europeans were smart. They didnt bring many niggers into europe. If i remember correctly the number was under 10,000 in all of europe and most went into Portugal or Spain anyway. Everythijg you said was correct though. It was obviously more cost efficient to get niggers from the Portuguese ports in Africa

Funny how you ignore the biggest perpetrators of black slavery which are Muslims.

Like there was no slave trade before or after black were taken to slave in Americas. How about Turkish reparations for Otttoman empire destruction and occupation.
It's going to be much more than 6 gorillion dollars

White people all over are collectively shaking at this though. Not in terror, just at how funny it is.

Attached: 1556960918650.jpg (636x1024, 119K)

Ok

Attached: 0photo001.jpg (447x598, 43K)

fuck off

Please pay reparations to the following:

Assyrians, Kurds, Armenians, Jordanians, Syrians, Greeks, Macedonians, Serbians, Bulgarians, Romanians, Austrians, Poles, Italians, Spanish, Venetians, Moldovans, Hungarians, Bosnians, Croatians, Maltese, Cyprians, Egyptians, Palestinians, Iraqis and Saudis.

>Ottoman turkrape mongrel talking about slavery.

Pls go.

Attached: 39192-Tags-Crayon-Shinchan-Eat-Food-Diet-Gif.gif (500x350, 508K)

Fuck you honky.

if the niggers want to pick cotton again, okay, they can claim social security.

speaking of which:
Your connection to this site is not secure
13 cookies in use.

honestly, they should be given back the pledge of 40 acres and a mule. WTF does North Carolina produce anyway? Tobacco and Fortnite. Fuck them.

How about we pay them, and you, 14 trillion bullets instead? High speed delivery guaranteed.

but, how do we make sure its given to folks whose ancestry actually were enslaved during that time...I mean, we cant go giving the Nigers in Africa sovereignty here because they sold their kin to Portuguese merchants hired by the people who dance around the Maypole with nobles hanging on it

99% of blacks alive on this planet today are only so because of the charity, compassion, and stupidity of whites.

i mean, look at the Smollet case...I mean his first mistake was hiring two dumb niggers from Africa

if you are an American and fell from heaven to that dumb Nigerian prince shit, you should be deported...We will fill your throne with Mexicans

you know they built the canals here long before Rome realized it shouldnt get an erection while wrestling buttnaked

what file does a screenshot using function go into with windows 8.1? I cant seem to find the damn thing

canal to mean the waterbearer?

survival of the fittest, nigger
you were defeated, therefore you are lesser

sage

Attached: 1559056068415.png (963x908, 988K)