How to cure e-celeb cancer?

How to cure e-celeb cancer?

Attached: 7734562244553321.jpg (1500x650, 396K)

Attached: e-celebs.png (1152x948, 567K)

Attached: 57B29A9C-FC5B-48A4-877F-E7590C26012D.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

tell them all they are lost and they need to go back to plebbit

Attached: 87gty5r.png (1081x578, 1.18M)

FPBP
Reported, saged, and hidden

based

reddit kids won't admit this but Jim is just as petty and childish as Sargoy.

Sargon is based

Have you listened to Locke today?

Attached: 5f5f6b5f9dfb104f34f1564d0fbd8dd08ac8c907cbb2b64d8582ab5174dcc7a9.jpg (1047x1080, 403K)

>alex jones
how fucking old is this meme?

Stop fucking paying attention to random nobodies begging for gibs on jewtube? Pretty simple. I don't know who any of these people stilled here are.

Soph is based, threads about her are welcome on Jow Forums

Attached: 0C04FE8A-0525-424B-A46B-D4CAC500B462-177-0000000CD4BF023F.jpg (1200x941, 50K)

Sargon is more mature than Jim but is too deluded to see that UK is a lost cause at this point.
Jim is an immature troll. Funny at times but ultimately has zero effects to any community. He's just a "le funny guy."

Hes the progenitor of the whole "say outlandish things to promote your products" movement. There wouldn't be faggots pandering to 13 year old magapedes today if it werent for that water filter and multivitamin salesman.

Ignore them, they usually sort themselves out with a good scandal.

>Jim laughs at retards
>Sargoy is a retard
You:
"REEE THEYRE BOTH DUMB XD"

No they aren't, kys faggot.

what is my daughter doing here? and why isn't she covering her face?

Jim went off the deep end like a year ago. Seriously funny material about niche groups on the internet and then Sargon caused him to flip out at the sceptic community. Everyone says Jim is the troll but Sargon made him lose his shit.

*smuckles*
I meant to destroy UKIP, you utter buffoon.

Meh, they’re more relevant than half the other bullshit threads you faggots start.

He was almost obligated to make that video on Sargons campaign.
>YouTube personality known for being self righteous
>often spergs out on video saying dumb shit
>runs for office
>says "I wouldn't even rape" another politician
>gets hit with milkshakes
>tanks the party
Even if Sargon and Jim never spoke before that video would have fallen in like with his overall channel content perfectly and been about the same

I laugh at Sam Hyde's videos though.

yea but thats what makes him great. For some reason, people take him so fucking seriously when he's no better than /b/, Jow Forums and leddit having a fucking child. But you forget the golden rule; never feed a troll. He'll get shekels from his fans all day, but just let him dance around. Once bloodsports died, he crawled back to obscurity to talk about the dumbest shit on the internet.

He's that one weird fuck in the bar that come up to you for no reason and show you videos of aquatic hamsters or toy truck home rennovation. You laugh along, and proceed to your time.

Dare I say... an entertainer of sorts; not forgetting that we've almost eradicated the line of entertainer and political activist.

Attached: 1403496995085.jpg (439x640, 71K)

Did Mister Metokur actually insult him by calling him a racist?

Well Jim did not tank a politcal party with retarded shit did he? Jim has stayed in his lane. Carl is now known as "RAPE" man to the UK normies now.