BREAKING: GoFundMe group builds 1 mile of border wall IN 2 FUCKING DAYS

It's underway in New Mexico and the firste section was constructed last Sat/Sunday. The project is being overseen by Kris Kobach, Erik Prince and Bannon and has received 20 million in donations so far. This section cost 6 million:

edition.cnn.com/2019/05/27/politics/private-border-wall-gofundme/index.html

>Garcia said that when he had left Friday afternoon there was nothing there. By Saturday morning, he said, portions of new wall had been constructed. "They moved very quickly," he said.

This is amazingly fast construction.......

Attached: WALL.jpg (1071x711, 210K)

But Jow Forums told me it was a fraud!!!! LMAOOOOOOOO

Attached: trumplaugh.jpg (1000x600, 98K)

Attached: 634563456345.jpg (274x238, 38K)

>a fence

Attached: 1559069212188.jpg (1080x720, 77K)

>No glorious concrete Trump wall
Cucked again

But this was suppose to be fake news!

100% chance GoFundMe removes this fund since it's ran by kikes

Suck it Kikes!

KeK.
>But Jow Forums told me it was a fraud!!!!
That was not Jow Forums
Hi newfren.

Attached: 92D7CF02-1B2A-4B09-9F92-E4E6A71A4D9A.jpg (740x437, 78K)

Question for anyone in the know: do you need a license to build the wall or is anyone allowed to build good old wall?

>ahh hah! I’ll get’em
>it’s not exactly what Democrats thought Trump meant!
>we win

Attached: 7CD6F800-E115-48D5-B574-66F9C99FD997.jpg (720x874, 70K)

>is anyone allowed to build good old wall?
Private property is a thing in America

Attached: 7B15E472-6046-4FF6-9A6A-DC019D08B37E.gif (450x250, 1.69M)

Checked

How much miles they need to finish it?

Pretty cool that they are sealing up an existing fence

This section was built on a farmers land with the farmers permission. He was having problems with illegals running through his land. They are still building the same designed wall that was approved for the rest of the border, they just using donations to fund this section instead of government funds.

>do you need a license to build the wall or is anyone allowed to build good old wall?

They purchased the land first.

Attached: 1452058339476.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

There was nothing existing in this section. It’s a fresh new wall where previously none existed and illegals were crossing through

1/2 a mile actually, so 880 yards of aluminum fencing

Many they are piecing together the missing sections on private property.

But they have to be silent on their plans so the (((ACLU))) and liberal activist judge's dont block the repairs on the All ready existing wall.

So, what happened to the wall trump promised? Don't follow day to day politics.

It is being built where needed, it is just not a 100ft concrete wall like people wanted.

Attached: 430272F6-EF33-455E-BF69-18B85BF23A0A.jpg (1024x683, 194K)

Thx goys, didn’t know. So if it’s private land you can build just any shit you want?

1,953 At this crews current rate they'd get the entire border done by themselves in a little over 11 years and a little under $11B.

onions article

How long until antifa starts swinging around on it and bashing it with hammers?

>the free market really WILL fix it
Incredible.

How the fuck do you go from Mexico will pay for the wall, to the U.S taxpayer will, to private donations will pay for it.

Jesus fuck if this were China they would have had this shit built in less than a year.

>20 millions
lol
what does that get you, 50 miles without guards?

Liberal judge's and politicians keep blocking the wall trump promised so this private go up is sealing up all of the missing fence on private property to keep illegals out.
.soon we will be imploding smuggling tunnels that are underneath private property.

checked and #umped

>How much miles they need to finish it?

Trump has approriated 7 billion (enough for 500 miles so far). About 750 miles of the border is flat land that can take a wall, the rest has natural obstacles.

Attached: 1467854891363.jpg (960x960, 94K)

You usually need a permit from the local government which means they make sure your construction clears various ordinances.
But yeah, anything you want so long as you're not fucking shit up.

Keep dreaming faggot comrade

I like how the fence has a opening perfect for smuggling drugs but too small for stinky brown Mexicans to make it through.

that's a fence
and a pretty short one at that

Where are the sentry guns and alligator pits

How do you go through life taking everything everyone says literally?
Many others were able to understand that "mexico will pay for it" can come in the form of cutting remittances, mexico not being able to dump their human trash in our nation.

>Pretty cool that they are sealing up an existing fence

There was nothing there cunt. This was private land that they had to purchase from the owner.

Privatization always wins, baby.

I want to fuck the whores at zona norte

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-27-22-54-56.png (720x845, 536K)

>local government
People would be surprised as to what you could get away with doing on private property that's large enough without the local municipality giving a flying fuck as well.

I'm sorry but what fence have you seen has rock-hard foundations, giant steel bars, and a concrete barrier on the top?

This is basically a political letter of intent and it can build up NRA style.

If they are smart they do monthly subscriptions over one of payments.

Ok, so my question “do they have a license for the wall” wasn’t off at all. Just as in Germany, you gotta have a construction permit. Interesting that they got it.

This

Sadly they will only be able to build on their privately owned land.

The true wall should be around Hollywood.

It isn't the Mexicans imploding the US.

90% chance they're looking for an American boyfriend to get them out of the country. Same shit in Cuba.

They probably applied for it but knew not to give a press release untill the wall was up and finished.

So its almost finished?

>fence
>Repeat
>fence
>Repeat
>fence
>Repeat
>fence

Attached: B225D626-51AB-432C-B4BB-B8EEB3F6EE7A.jpg (1178x878, 154K)

This is better then mothing it cuts off a people smuggling route and makes other routes more congested and dangerous.

It also keeps the value of the American dollar high and the price of Mexican pussy at zona Norte low.

It also helps that it's a farm in the middle of nowhere. The local government is Jimbo in town who has a farm of his own.

>Construction fence
>Surrounds every major construction site in the USA
It may or may not be better than what was there, but that fence is too nice looking to have been a semi-permanent. I am calling bullshit on your shit meme. The super-fence is growing on me, and it only makes it sweeter that they could clad it in concrete years down the road if necessary.

i fucked them before, back before all the hate, it was a fun time.. always use condom, always try to go to same girls and soon theyll be waitig for you on friday nights.. take em out to eat and theyll blow you under the resteraunt table.

Checked

No those ate the middle class girls doing sex work behind their family's back to buy iPhones and designer clothes watch the video it's really good.

Plus those girls only cost 50 dollars to fuck you just bend them over in a alleyway and pound that pussy.

this is bullshit where the real wall

Attached: 87.png (2424x1044, 182K)

keked and checked

Attached: 13A88C55-F35F-4084-A879-D(...).jpg (300x366, 20K)

America doesn’t have walls just brave men?

Attached: 1507251893719.jpg (550x588, 16K)

>mexico will pay for it
I didn’t want Mexico to pay for it. I instantly knew Democrats were going to try and pound that tack with a sledgehammer. Anyone who wanted a border doesn’t want Mexico to pay for it.

Attached: 268F47AD-2F45-4F27-9672-91EF4FB59E23.jpg (956x486, 93K)

>THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SCAM!!!!!!

Attached: 1536241189922.jpg (648x592, 128K)

How dare you slander the name of Bob's everywhere, kys faggot.

Check you fire, dipshit.

But would anyone really cross that expanse on foot? Seems doomed to failure, so maybe that's sufficient.

Hi Bob

Attached: 008158C0-2CAB-46C1-B8C8-A563D6BCFBE3.gif (480x270, 122K)

Checked. 80 of my dollars are in that wall. Feels good man.

>I didn’t want Mexico to pay for it.
I always took it as figurative. Technically, didn't the new "nafta" agreement (AMC or w/e) benefit us enough to increase our border security?

>Check you fire, dipshit.

Attached: ketched.jpg (2560x1920, 2.01M)

Zona Norte is the white mans playground I'm going there soon i will bareback and impregnate the most beautiful ones.

KEK

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-105241.png (1440x2960, 1.43M)

Liberals everywhere are crying and seething with rage.

Steel that lasts 70 years instead of some rusty rebar rotting out inside of concrete after 10.

Fucking awesome

soon I hope, given that it's on private property in a castle doctrine state

Digits checks out.
But at least those people can be trusted. Not like that legless and armless scum vet guy that kept all of the other and bought a yacht and other things instead of funding the wall.

Yes. Definitely don't be like Bob.

Attached: 1553022770980.jpg (758x878, 118K)

I'm looking forward to the autistic screeching and desperate attempts by judges to expropriate the land or claim some other violation to then get a court order to bulldoze it. That's when you'll need your armed militia to step in and say, "don't take another step on our land or we'll fuck you up".

>states aren't allowed to enforce immigration law the the federal government isn't willing to do but private citizens are allowed to pay money to build the wall the federal government because they can't do their job
clown world

Good to see my donated money is being well spent.

nice

Attached: 1453867888363.gif (200x200, 2.14M)

how many layers of faggotry do you have to be on to wear your sunglasses like that?

>Technically
As long as it works, I’m happy
>Check your fire
I want a wall, superfence, genetically modified monkey moat, I don’t care as long as it works.

Attached: DE848AB2-7384-448C-8790-864F0BF7E769.gif (445x250, 1.77M)

lol@onions article
right wingertards r so fucking dipfucked

kek
those butthurt liberals forgot that the guy building the wall is a soldier. integrity - something libtards will never understand

Kris Kobach said it's a half mile . Which means it's probably a quarter mile
. So they assembled a few thousand feet of very thin fencing that only goes 6 feet down. Who said you couldn't build a small fence? You guys know people build fences everyday?

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-204138.png (926x2048, 872K)

Just shoot the fucking illegals. I'm sure that would slow down the flow eh?

Enjoy your high five.

Attached: 185695E8-0C3F-436A-BE1B-D4D48F7D79A1.jpg (1024x711, 133K)

Hahahhahahahjaha

If the state can’t do it the peopel will

That be fun too.
Mexican men are garbage and Mexican women are just cheap pussy for Fucking.

i hope the invaders don't learn about relatively small ladders.

Border Patrol wanted a different style of wall than the prototypes made out of concrete. The US Army Engineering Corp has put up wall and fortifications of razor wire and replacing some sections of existing wall. Some new sections of the wall have been built by private contracts from the government.

Trump closed all the gaps between the California and Mexico border. After that the democrats started making it harder to get money for the wall to finish the gaps in the New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas borders. After the government shutdown to get funding, the state of emergency, and skimming money from other places the wall is getting funding. While that was all going on, the Army corp of engineers was building new sections of the wall and replacing some old sections.

Sadly my German friend in "free America" you need a permit to do anything more than walk around.
Half the funding goes to paying off permits and bonuses to the fat company men who dont do shit, aka half the funding goes to the actual materials and labor, most of which is illegal spics anyway!
*honk honk*

Attached: 1558038076082.jpg (1080x629, 44K)

>Erik Prince
>Wall is private property
>NotBlackwater pulls private security at the private site
Lol, nice one Mr.Prince

Attached: kawaiiversion.jpg (773x960, 84K)

COPE
O
P
E

Looks like a fence to me, you know, the kind that doesn't work and doesn't matter because we give everyone amnesty.

You have to be 18 to post here satan.