Attached: owned.png (625x605, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/a1Atiyv3aRDY/
youtu.be/7Cl9P3OoMBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I try not to think about them.
I gag when I do.

Why dont you tell me YOUR thoughts

Attached: 1558840397294.jpg (589x589, 91K)

Mental illness disguised as a fashion trend and lifestyle

They are clearly demons.

It's fucking snowing here pls kill me

Attached: demon.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

self weeding out genetic failures

Mentally ill people that need help. Honestly the way society treats this schizo population is horrible.

>Snow

You from Tasmania, strayacuntbro?

a class of mentally ill person that is even more dangerous than fags to let children be alone with

Attached: 12345662q345213462634.jpg (926x678, 54K)

>embraces mental illness as a lifestyle
>autistic
>scared of normal people

Attached: unknown.png (623x262, 40K)

who the fuck turns their back on a mentally ill person with an axe

Yes. I've heard stories of other places in the world, whole cities and countries of white people.

But every time I try to go north, I run into the hoards. Armies of little black-haired elves. Smelly ogres. It's fucking middle earth up there on the mainland Australian continent. It put the fear of God in me and I dare not travel again.

Attached: original version.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Freaks who need serious mental help, as long as I don't have to pay for it.

They should be killed. Half of them will do the job for us, tho, that's nice of them.

Nah but seriously. It's a nice place to call home. I mean take a look at this for "diversity"

Attached: 1515584207536.jpg (1023x576, 108K)

around trannies never relax
these people are severely mentally ill
remember, it's not a girl
it's a mentally ill man, made even more emotional and impulsive by being given female hormones
possibily more prone to violence than niggers even

Attached: 1234786345645634574358.jpg (789x624, 108K)

I saw this women with huge tits from 150 feet away. Walked closer and it was a tranny. Literally fucking disgusted.

They are LARPers just like most people, atleast they take it seriously

Dressing yourself like a slut does not make you desirable by normal male standards.

Transvestites?

I think they're a bunch of lost kids poisoned by propaganda from a rotten society.
I don't really harbor hatred or disgust for them, I pity them because they can never fix their mental insecurities with the snake oil they're given by progressive society.
They're people with genuine problems who are given all the wrong solutions and who are compelled towards a grim fate of regret and suicide, enthralled by pretty colors, empty platitudes and hedonism.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x478, 30K)

probably one of the best responses to this transgender argument here

They are mentally ill people with a mix of depression and schizophrenia and the gender dysphoria thing is just an excuse to get some attention.

That is the last stage before the suicidal thoughts come to their brains.

this

also I'd suck pic related off in a completely nongay way

Attached: esmee.jpg (1080x720, 146K)

How do trannies expect us to accept them, when they don’t even accept themselves?

Mentally ill freaks that need to die. Trannies have entire Y chromosomes creating mRNA that make proteins. This if you cut dick of your still man at protein level.

Suits them well for misgendering her.

Jewdar is going wild! ALARM

Attached: 7EF08B78-2A13-4278-8903-90381DDE28C8.jpg (379x379, 12K)

Im glad Ill never see a tranny molester fag in heaven

And thise who lead them astray will BURN IN HELL
For what you do to the LEAST OF US, liberals are for sure the least of us, you do unto me

Listen to the words long written down
These gay shills have no power and their time is short

WTF did they ever catch that blond man!?

Attached: 1558332319727.png (1193x1294, 637K)

Mental illness being normalized

funny how they feel that way about laws to stop kiddie diddling but not about laws to stop gun crime

i find them disgusting so I never try to make eye contact or look at them. so you miss out on important details like axe wielding

that abomination looks like a merchant. are they really falling for their own tricks?

Attached: 1557870430896.jpg (250x255, 5K)

He probably told her he was trans when he didnt wear makeup and a dress
Thats probably whe his friend was surprised

Getting real sick of these freaks having a threads like this daily. Thankfully I live in Nevada where there seems to be none of the fucking freaks.

Attached: af8b6e032819a1cd44effa77a2560ef3ff6d411e7c6178c591d441e8b5a51522.png (255x239, 110K)

It's a fucking cancer corrupting everything decent.

Attached: The cure.jpg (386x425, 23K)

WHO has determined it to not be a mental illness, if the attitude spreads, their hormones and surgeries won’t be covered by insurance anymore
Hoisted by their own petard.

fucking hell I can't imagine how these people could exist without these echo chambers to boost them
I'll bet the mods of that sub have the fastest banhammer quickdraw in all of plebbit

Attached: D4Auo4CXsAEpYr_.jpg (720x719, 63K)

tbf, Jew women always look like men
Yes

They should be gassed.

At least the snow should keep the emus at bay.

>female cop
Gross.

You don't do anything in a non-gay way.

Why does Jow Forums hate people who are transgender?

Attached: 1558237717781.png (1589x1022, 252K)

My gf is trans and based though. She hates the far left, plus she has a nice ass and face.

>Nevada
>no trannies
user, I...

They're making us stronger. They choose to castrate themselves, we have a self selecting gene pool. We will be stronger in the next generation.

i don't think you realize just how fucked up jews are normally.

While my faith in the Bible isn't as strong as yours, there's wisdom in that.
Just as the Christian communities persevered through the decadence of Rome, their resolve to outlast corruption and degeneracy through justice and piety may still apply to us, because decadence leads to regression, which is never sustainable.
So, amen, brother.
If there is a heaven, may it help you find peace from this clown world when we expire.

Attached: 1549917223541.png (1092x1037, 303K)

yeah, when i think about it them becoming trannies is pretty tame.

The best a Mam will get.

Attached: trans razor.png (1103x545, 606K)

>Thoughts on transgenders?
No. Latest one I have encountered is like a 45-50 year old man. Living in his car. Yet you can tell he focuses more on his failed appearance than worrying about being homeless. And honestly they are literally just a fucking mess I don't want to touch with a barge pole. Like when you allow fucking males into the female sports division because they are transgender. And then wonder why all the women are getting their fucking ass kicked and also question whether it is fucking fair. After you allowed the obvious. Then seriously i'm done with this Earth. It is just they realize afterwards that it is weird is what never ceases to amaze me. But too late now.

Entitled wimps who believe that the world has to play along with their delusion

I mean, I get that the dating game can be sometimes hard, but you could at least be honest with yourself and admit to being gay if you're gonna hook up with a guy in a dress.
I mean you're not gonna grow up to the three kids and a golden retriever idyll anyways so it's not like it makes a difference.

Attached: 019.png (610x591, 192K)

This. Based Fin

I googled "tranny axe murderer" and got the full story.
That tranny lived a pampered entitled life and had rich parents. From what I read the tranny pretty much did exactly what OP pictures depicts. It already got arrested and a guilty verdict.

Attached: E86D872B-FE01-41DE-991D-9C6B93A57AC8.jpg (500x403, 30K)

Here's God's thoughts.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 548K)

I would insult them, but it's rude to speak poorly of the mentally ill, they can't help having a disability.

I don't hate them, I feel sorry for them. They are sick and being taken advantage of by people who don't really care about them. It breaks my heart to see them so brainwashed that they're actually proud of their illness.

Looks more like a sledgehammer to me user.

>she

>They are sick and being taken advantage of by people who don't really care about them.
?

Best stay where it's safe user. I dream of living in nice snowy Hobart someday where the land is free of subhumans

that's a jew user, be very very cautious

>FaceApp
>Set to Woman

Hey if you want to commit a violent crime and get less jail time turn into a women, that psycho only got 9 years in prison for that, probably won't even need to do that much

It’s a form of demonic possession and instead of giving them schizo drugs we are lobotomizing them

Fuckin tired of seeing and hearing about them

Attached: EF6BFD8D-D5D9-4F82-A1EF-C964DF4F7A93.jpg (1364x768, 94K)

Families that defend pedo's, need to be put down....ASAP!

Attached: mickey mouse.jpg (960x960, 80K)

This is all part of a conspiracy to usher in an age of cyborgs controlled by demon lizards.

god i miss those games

Isaac fucking Clarke is a bad-ass.

>found medicinal evidence of the attack
Fucking hell that just sounds like straight up rape

Milkers, but you don't need therapy to have them, just get a gf.

fucking freaks that actually cant change thier gender. How can you change gender when at genetic level you will always be the gender you were born to.

So quiet

How about you try reading one of the dozens of reply's to this thread you fucking retard.

People who pushed them to cut of their dicks.

>and a guilty verdict
no shit. It tried to decapitate someone because they hurt its fee fees.

Mentally ill narcissists who want the world to revolve around them

Attached: 1558961407480.jpg (1024x865, 146K)

The far left, the "SJW"s, the people who disguise their hatred and bigotry behind a veneer of kindness. They tell the transsexuals that there is nothing wrong with them and that they are special for their illness, but they don't really care. They push the transsexuals to mutilate themselves and further ruin their bodies with hormone treatments, all so they can feel superior.

No one ever expects the axe tranny

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237K)

lol@ jewish hollow tip

>be social outcast
>out of shape slob, don’t take care of yourself
>always depressed as a result
>wtf why aren’t people nicer to me?
>look, they’re being nice to Stacy
>maybe I just need to become Stacy and they’ll be nice to me too

I spent two years of my childhood living in Casper.

That place is BEYOND fucked up. Child molestation runs rampant there.

No, I was never diddled. Did come close though.

>that banner image
>'Pre transition trans girl trying to break into the adult industry'
This is some Weimar-tier jewish engineering. Imagine being this thing's parent, jesus christ.

>Gillette literally makes a tranny razor ad
The memes are growing too powerful.

A majority of them have experienced a traumatizing event as a child. Usually sexual molestation from a family member or someone close. They then grow up living with this and they can't accept it.

They get to the point were they need to kill their ego. Steve becomes Stephanie. This becomes their natural self defense. They believe if they become a new person, it will mask the pain and experiences will go away. But in the end, it just makes things worse as they ultimately realize they're still the same person and they've done even further damage, leading them to kill themselves.

Attached: IMG_2990.png (545x530, 275K)

>IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BUCKET

Attached: 9de0ln4jaha21.jpg (1080x699, 116K)

youtu.be/7Cl9P3OoMBo

It's actually a chapo trap house reddit mod

They're mentally ill people that need help but our clown society keeps encouraging their mental illness it makes me sick

Attached: 1558280897527s.jpg (249x192, 10K)

This

"The best an it can get"

I can't believe there are so many bigots on this forum! At least I know I'll be on the right side of zerstory!

Attached: tranny_faggot_pagenis_coats.jpg (806x1271, 80K)

I'm an edgy atheist, but even in that there is significant PROOF of what a gender is. The XY sex-determination system, and it's only in recent bizarro world times that sex somehow did NOT correlate to gender.

It's not a religious thing necessarily, just common sense.