Brit/pol/ - O Sargon, Sargon, wherefore art thou Sargon? edition

>I'm not a Lib Dem, says Alastair Campbell after Labour expulsion
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48434842

>John Bercow defies Eurosceptics with vow to stay on as Speaker
theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/28/john-bercow-reveals-plans-stay-commons-speaker

>Donald Tusk CELEBRATES Brexit chaos - 'It is a VACCINE against anti-EU propaganda!'
express.co.uk/news/uk/1133206/Brexit-news-UK-EU-Donald-Tusk-Theresa-May-European-Union-latest-update

>Benidorm bar sells 2,600 calorie Full English pizza - but it's dividing opinion
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/benidorm-bar-sells-2600-calorie-16209541

Attached: sargjuliet.jpg (663x901, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ceCOhdgRBoc
streamfare.com/foxnews.html
spreaker.com/show/the-absolute-state-of-britain
amazon.com/Plot-Secret-Story-Protocols-Elders/dp/0393328600
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime

Attached: 1538384977451.jpg (699x965, 740K)

Will political corruption in this country ever be investigated and prosecuted ? Such as David Cameron's & George Osbourne's links to Uber through their advisor Steve Hilton who's wife was a senior executive at Uber? And how after they resigned Osbourne got a job at Blackrock & Cameron got paid a few hundred thousand pounds for a 'private speech' by them? Wouldn't this explain how Uber were allowed to operate in the UK without having to abide by the existing laws and without fear of prosecution or being shut down.
Or more recently Amber Rudd's brother Roland has huge contracts with Huawei as a major client of his as this might explain why Britain is the only country in the 5 eyes allowing Huawei to operate. Any other glaring examples you lads can think of?

Attached: 3.png (436x361, 177K)

Up the Ra

Political corruption is part and parcel of living in a democracy

>sargjuliet

Attached: 1464545326760.gif (460x338, 331K)

Huawei is based a America is just seething people aren't buying their overpriced planned obselence crap

Better love story than Twilight

the kikes are successfully memeing da yoof into abandoning him over brexit and 'antisemitism'

>anime
>not /OurQueen/ Beatrice
just how gay are you?

Attached: Bee 4 BREXIT.webm (600x900, 2.86M)

Are the guitar lads here?

Lads

Do you think the right wing genuinely have a chance? The EU results have been very interesting and show a certain type of awareness that people have of their nation.

From the other thread:

Brexit is item 7 at Bilderberg

Representing UK:
Andrew Adonis
Mark Carney (BofE)
Jeremy Fleming (GCHQ?)
Timothy Garton Ash (Oxford)
Zanny Minton Beddoes (Economist)
Helge Lund (BP)
John Sawers (MI6)
Minouche Shafik (LSE)
Mark Tucker (HSBC)
Tom Tugendhat (Tory)
Martin Wolf (FT)

Montreaux, Switzerland, starts tomorrow

Attached: bilder.png_large.png (675x629, 53K)

ONLY ONE MAN CAN SAVE THIS COUNTRY

Attached: IMG_0442.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

>british
>white

Yes lad, it’s guitaranon.

of course she's a blonde, got to praise her ethnonat masters

But Karen is the Queen of brit/pol/?

Attached: 1534938981208.jpg (672x1000, 278K)

you turned him into gavin

Gavin McInness?

Hello lads.
Friendly reminder: if you can't use correct grammar and spell properly you may as well be a foreigner.

Attached: WojakTeacher.png (1337x608, 119K)

Ah right, my Momentum friends are proper Palestinian cock suckers and still on the Corbyn train desu

based

Attached: 1530024559356.jpg (800x1083, 352K)

From Liverpool?

cannot*

>Tom Tugendhat

>Tugendhat is the son of the High Court Judge Sir Michael Tugendhat and his French wife Blandine de Loisne.[3] He is the nephew of fellow Conservative politician Christopher Tugendhat, Baron Tugendhat. After attending St Paul's School, London, Tugendhat studied Theology at the University of Bristol, before doing a Masters in Islamic studies at Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge and learning Arabic in Yemen.[4]

Tugendhat holds dual British and French citizenship. His wife is a French judge and senior civil servant, and his father-in-law is a French diplomat, the lead OSCE mediator in Ukraine
Is it really a surprise he is an adamant remainer and globalist

>antisemitism
that's a PRO in my books
he should just double down and call out ZOG infestation of UK government.

> youtu.be/ceCOhdgRBoc

Yeah man

I think he might be the one. The members will go berserk if they don't get to vote for a Leaver, so they'll get him against somebody like Hunt.

How many times did you have to check that sentence?

Attached: smug (2).jpg (300x300, 21K)

Is it true non-EU immigration is going to rise if we leave?

I don't wanna trade a few Polish and Hungarian for hoards and hoards of Pakis

Attached: stop.jpg (499x368, 90K)

How's it going?

Attached: tories.jpg (800x800, 123K)

The recent gains nu/pol think is something are actually fuck all. This month more gimmedats will arrive than the previous.

Free real estate if you own a boat in the south atm

it's true, just get a Chinese girlfriend

that's a good sign
i felt sick todya listening to presenter after presenter on LBC cry for 'poor little Alistair Campbell - just a gud boi who dindu nuffin!'

Not enough, he didn't pick up on the fact that it's poor grammar to use a contraction in a formal sentence.

*forener

Maybe you can use their sympathies for Palestinians to make them aware of the Jews, could be funny if enough people like that get redpilled on kikes.

Going sound lad, got a job interview on Thursday. Should be good.
How are you la?

Just imagine the shitstorm from the SNP when a Scottish conservative is PM

Attached: IMG_0443.jpg (865x1024, 235K)

Polish out pakis in

Attached: 1552490817892s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

#
No mate. My sister came round kicking off about something so I pushed her off my step. She fell down and cracked her head. This week's boyfriend came windmilling out of nowhere so I set the dogs on him and booted him in the head a bit. For some reason the police treat this as a domestic incident so they sent round this knob in plain clothes with two lezzers in hi Vis to nick me at stupid o clock in the morning and I chinned him in front of his fan club. So I ended up with two assault charges, wounding, dangerous dog and some other shit. CPS withdrew one assault because my sister ended up getting sectioned and the dog charge went out the window. The police officer dicked the court about loads and wouldn't even show up to court, so had a statement read out on his behalf. The District judge seemed like a pretty good bloke too. I've got previous for Paki bashing and nicking electricity but apart from that I'm clean so they couldn't take anything into consideration

>hoards and hoards of Pakis
*hordes

Attached: WojakDrinking.jpg (645x773, 49K)

>Is it true non-EU immigration is going to rise if we leave?
It's rising anyway.

the number 4 symbolizes death in Chinese btw, it's the unluckiest number

Attached: 3.png (1200x800, 1.3M)

Have a larger picture fren

Attached: D455891E-444A-4DAD-944D-407081935100.jpg (620x598, 35K)

But this blatant? I know its not brown envelopes full of cash but pretending you are doing 'consultancy work' or giving a 'speech' shouldn't absolve them of what's going on. Surely there is an independent police unit that investigates at all this type of stuff

>Huawei is based
>America is just seething people aren't buying their overpriced planned obselence crap
I understand that, the point is about Amber Rudd's family links to Huawei and how that is influencing her opinion on the 5g deal

I actually think he'd make a decent reforming PM, as long as him and Dominic Cummings get the band back together

the tory party is and has always been controlled by scots and crypto-scots, they've produced a disproportionate amount of PMs and leaders

I'm good, I still have my job, almost bought a bassman the other day.

I’m a foreigner

Farage on Tucker Carlson tonight.

streamfare.com/foxnews.html

Attached: 1558886934724.jpg (709x1024, 226K)

IT IS A SIGN

Attached: itshappening.jpg (256x170, 8K)

Quite a few.

I didn't know that.

Attached: WojakWearsSmugMask.png (601x508, 120K)

WW2 wasn't fought on the basis of "should we import trillions of pakis" you mong

I'm so sorry

> poor grammar
*sentence structure

Attached: 1550537754967.png (724x611, 129K)

>It's rising anyway.
Oh I know that, but if it goes from 30% Slavic types and 70% pakis to 100% pakis that's even worse

Attached: anger.jpg (240x200, 18K)

Has anyone listened to The Absolute State of Britain podcast? What did you think?

spreaker.com/show/the-absolute-state-of-britain

Attached: 1541556001295.png (581x477, 114K)

>ywn marry her and have a dozen kids
seriously, why live

Attached: 1553008765187.png (836x990, 63K)

I'm sure the Bilderberg know this and have done it on purpose

Attached: 9GgsE9A.png (657x527, 21K)

Thanks, I like watching Fox News for the prescription drug adverts

>I didn't know that.
It's Jow Forums mate, it dun matter anyway.

>Is it true non-EU immigration is going to rise if we leave?
Nar, its just bullshit fearmongering by remoaners trying to manipulate the pro BREXIT crowd.

BTW, all this "European" immigration, is mostly shit skins, that make their way to Europe, get a VISA, then head for UK.

see

The question to ask yourself is when did Boris give decent banter in the commons?
He hasnt in years, he's passed it. But Gove is in his prime.
Who will you turn to when the brexit party collapses after they realise they can't agree on policies?

Only Gove can return balance to Commons.

Attached: IMG_0444.jpg (620x387, 49K)

Dunno, they were talking the other day about Jordan Peterson debating Zizek and sayng that 'cultural marxism is bullshit'. I saw a copy of this book on the coffee table:
amazon.com/Plot-Secret-Story-Protocols-Elders/dp/0393328600

They are committed Antifa and unlikely to embrace the JQ

I feel like a brainlet and a hypocrit now.

Attached: ApuAlmostCrying.gif (220x184, 8K)

don't know how you guys can be racists, love dating asian university girls

And the brexit movement is all frogs

>Nigel Farage
>Mark Francois
>Penny Mordant
>Micheal Fabricant
>Julia Lopez

>Surely there is an independent police unit that investigates at all this type of stuff
Maybe. I don't think they will though. Blair got off with orchestrating an illegal war, so in comparison this is tiny.

This, what the fuck? I just tuned in and its an advert for pharmaceutical drugs.

Attached: 1540806558953.jpg (850x544, 105K)

Oh brilliant. Bassmans are great. How’s the guitar you got? I recently played on an 65 fender amp, such a crisp sound on them.

So no one wants to discuss political corruption in the UK?

Attached: 1554166165249.png (388x413, 5K)

dont break my heart burger.
I'll marry this women.
dont know about a dozen tho lol

Attached: 1555889652981.jpg (1100x1000, 324K)

saved
thank you buddy

Attached: 5cf.jpg (499x670, 54K)

Fucking Asian women is in itself racist, at least it seems to be, some of the biggest racists have Asian waifus

fuck off back to israel kike.

Did she win? She's got a great smile!

Im here aswell

wercum to anuda weedeeo

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 139K)

It's all fucked to core really what more do you want us too say

>Only Gove can return balance to Commons

Attached: Le get back to work man.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

All of us are part Norman anyways just accept it

The result was “trillions of pakis” being imported though for cheap labour and more people to be dependent on government funding (mosques, benefits, schools etc)

I think it needs work to be honest, the frets are going a bit flat and the nut still needs sorting, played the death out of it. is your pickguard still holy?

just a fact of life m8

Why do you support a foreign dictator?

Attached: 1531259658583.jpg (677x782, 74K)

>Did she win?
my heart?
YES.

>Lopez
>French

>I just tuned in and its an advert for pharmaceutical drugs
It always is, Americans can just demand certain drugs from their doctors, it isn't like here where you get what you're given.

are you the one with the p 90 nitro goldtop?

I watch fox every day so I guess I am used to it? Don't even know what is wrong with to be honest.

What is there to say? You want to gossip like a bitch and get nothing done? Might as well talk about anime.

Attached: 19334434534.jpg (736x552, 116K)

Does MI5 not allow you to talk about these things?

Attached: 1542975727318.png (866x976, 59K)

All Anglo south Africans have that pompous global citizen mentality he has for some reason

>WW2 wasn't fought on the basis of "should we import trillions of pakis" you mong

But it was, Just because they didn't understand doesn't change underlying agenda behind it. This is our destiny now