Freedom of speech

>freedom of speech
>can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater
America is DEAD

Attached: 50766537_2204810616440341_1270146860220153856_n.jpg (720x960, 126K)

only a brazilian monkey would yell in a movie theater.

it died along time ago

WHO THE FUCK GOES TO THE MOVIES IN 2019?

Cus someone did once and a lot of people died

modern shoes are shit.

>Bills Gates
Is that Drake in the background? wtf?

What is decorum you ape.

You think Bill Gates walks around at night looking for niggers to beat up?

He looks smaller than I thought

but you can always yell "rape"

Attached: 1553097378172.png (275x251, 135K)

Freedom of speech is important, because it facilitates the transfer of information. Not for it's own sake.

Normie fags

Why pay Jews to see their shit-show movies when you can watch it pirated for free? Seems like a lose/lose, given the movie you watch is hours of wasted lifespan.

hes a manlet kek
that why windows is shit tier os

>free country
>can't rape and kill OP's mother
Where my country gone?

Attached: 1486165041345.jpg (501x500, 47K)

>theaters are still a thing

Attached: 1472706280626.jpg (569x506, 44K)

Bills got a nice set of tits

>"can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater

Yes you can.

you saw Bruce Wayne as Batman
now get ready for Bill Gates as Beatnigger

Attached: 608rwynw0uf21.jpg (768x768, 66K)

Attached: ap_502028479187-e0fc2edbd8f0337a73bd89a1b8441fdba82b9cb3-s800-c85.jpg (800x599, 109K)

>'EY BILLY BITCH TITS

And OPs post is the fastest way to know someone doesn't understand the 1st amendment.

Bill gates love niggers, that's why he has trillions of charities trying to achieve infinity niggers by 2100

>you have to be 18 to post here
You actually can, this is a common myth.
Often repeated in grade schools.

Attached: IDKtim_notmuchofadeathcampifyoubuiltahospital.png (800x558, 804K)

For me it's as simple as this, free speech is speech that doesn't infringe upon the freedom of others, be it their speech, their personal safety, lies which would damage their finances or reputation (slander, libel etc). That sound fair?

Feminists do it all the time at Universities. Rent free.

The faggot OP is referring to U.S. v. Schenck a case that was overturned nearly 50 years ago and never involved yelling a movie theater or fire also there has never been a federal prohibition on yelling fire in a theater.

Why does every guy wear skinny pants these days? They look feminine and they hurt your balls

After giving it serious consideration, I have no choice but to vote for Tulsi. After hearing her stance on quackable peckerwoods in addition to their corresponding cock fucks, I can't help but opt to stand behind her with my weenerschnitzel poking on her tight wet little who hah nigguh.

So when it comes to her geoeconomic policies, I find it self contentious perforation waggadoodle faggot. And that's primarily because if you reinvest into the federal reserves asshole, then you're left with noodle soup. And we all know that with compounding interests there are a lot of farts to pass the reticulated pyfuck.

It is a point of contention with regard to her stance on Iran. Personally, I would like to see her take a more solid stance on Iran, like lubing up her tight little fuck toy and shoving it directly into anal opening. After all, unless we show a strong jelly bean to Iran, who will compute the number of pedophiles it takes to screw in a lightbulb. Seriously BoBo Fay, do you know what I am saying.

Attached: image.jpg (1088x1502, 192K)

>>can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater
Freedom of speech stops when it breaks or advocates breaking the law. For example, causing civil unrest.

Don't yell fire. Calmly walk out. They deserve to burn.

I don't think thats a very good way of defining it as it leaves you without a rationale to argue against hate speech if it was ever made law. Not all laws should be followed.

>Freedom of speech stops when it breaks or advocates breaking the law. For example, causing civil unrest.
Not true. It's every citizen's right and duty to kill tyrants and overthrow the government if they become tyrannical.

If hate speech were ever made law there would be civil war in the streets.

Freedom of speech stop at the government coming after you for shit talking them. That is the only protection it gives you.

>Ignores past history when pickpockets and thieves would actually yell "Fire" in a crowded theater to cause chaos so they could steal
>mass panic caused mass tramplings and many deaths as people scrambled to get out rather than risk death
>Huemonkey thinks this should be your right to do at any time
Hey, UMA, why can't you joke about having a bomb when in line in your own airports? YOU HAVE NO FREEDOMS REEEEEEE
There needs to be a filter that keeps the monkeys off of Jow Forums, they're not smart enough to shitpost properly.

The Feds literally came to my work last week for random BS I posted online.

Attached: 1534805098753.gif (432x576, 1.28M)

That’s Bill Gates in line at Dick’s Burgers in Seattle, Burgerland

Yelling out "fire" in a crowded movie theater is a call to action and not simply freedom of speech. A different example is how you can't go online and post someones information and then start telling people to hunt that person down to beat them up or kill them since you are calling other people to take action against that other person. You can talk about how you don't like that person and you can even say that you wish they were dead because you don't like their opinion or the way they look. But the moment you start advocating for people to take up arms against another then that is a call to action and is not simply freedom of speech.

>Wow the food sure does smell good!
>Jeez it is dirty around here... Heh, must be getting too used to my billion dollar yacht that gets cleaned every day
>Yep, I'm just your average guy!
>I've been here 15 seconds and I've already made enough money in that time to buy this entire taco truck 5 times over.

What did you post?

Please explain why I would give a fuck about Bill Gates, Dicks' Burgers or the entire state of Washington?

Based.

Sam Adam's and the Founding Fathers were calling to action in their local pub and you know what happened when a bunch of Redcoats started making a fuss about it?

Attached: 1519091995711s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

IDK what they were accusing me of, I told them to fuck off and went back to working my shitty job.

if its so good you wouldn't need to advertise it

lol not arguing with you there but you are talking about basically an occupying force in the nation and taking up arms against it.

Hey, that's the Dick's Drive-In in Wallingford. By the Golden Oldies record store. Good burger desu.

A check up for an online post is some 1984 shit, but you don't sound treaded on to me in the 1st amendment sense of the government punishing you.
>say some shit online
>who knows if nutjob or serious
>they check
>you're still free to post some shit online

ZOG. Everyone must fight.

Attached: Cb1j8vWUkAAALMM.jpg (444x439, 40K)

Well Mr Sex, now we know why (((social media))) came about. To circumvent that fact.

I'm a reasonable man. I agree. But, it's not like I can afford to redress the government for my grievances. I've been censored, banned and ignored everywhere any time I say anything. The simple reality is that the law is a luxury we can not afford. I simply don't have the resources. The only resource I have is my will and my speech. I am being silenced, because I have the power to influence people. I am being silenced, because I speak the truth.

Actually, you can. It's not illegal, people always use that bullshit line but its not true.

Concise and edgy.

I can call your mom a nigger.

yes

Attached: Bill Gates is Beet-Nigger.png (218x409, 135K)

>>can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater
This is a myth repeated by brainlets.

Attached: Fire Crowded Theater.png (1061x1130, 278K)

Not quite. Look into Brandenburg vs Ohio, and the "Brandenburg test"

wtf?? can someone explain the backstory on this? why is what is easily the world's greatest man just standing in front of a filthy establishment like some sort of regular person?

I am not the one thats sucks elons musk's balls or any other technocrat but Bill gates is the exception.. never seen a picture of him so casually. Hes one of those people that just materializes in front of national TV or you hear about on the news.

half six

>crowded theater
I see you don't get out much anymore.

he paid someone to take his picture so he can be like look goy im just like you

hes sterilizing africa you dumbshit

Is that bill gates at a fucking dicks burgers?

It's technically legal, but you could get slapped with other offenses, like obstructing justice, or a lawsuit on emotional damages. It's already like that for prankcalling cops, this is basically the same thing.

>You subhuman baboon.
>You literal nigger.
>How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
>You are human trash, Jose Tyrone LeShawn de Cordoba. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
>Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.
>You nigger.
>You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.
>You are the Baltimore of South America.
>Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Brazilian "man" provided for a family.
>Die, banana eating freak. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.
SAGE

Attached: BILL OF RIGHTS 15.12.1791.jpg (1000x1145, 205K)

According to you, you got to tell the government to fuck off and they listened. That's pretty good.

Just of of the scene - 6 bodyguards.

Wrong fucko
>You are perfectly free to yell "fire in a crowded theater."
This leftist talking point is a lie.
The crime is Public Endangerment and Disorderly Conduct.
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SPEECH IT HAS TO DO WILL CAUSING PEOPLE TO DO SHIT THAT COULD GET THEM KILLED

If you yelled OBAMA IS A FUCKING NIGGER in a crowded theater ... you might get thrown out but it wouldn't be a crime. The cops would NOT charge you if you claimed to be making a political statement... or you may get charged but you would win in court.

you can yell fire in a crowded theater.
that was a retarded ruling that was overturned by brandenburg v. ohio.
the more you know.

>what is brandenburg v. ohio?

Yes, the one on Broadway in Capitol hill.

never got this either, people would just look around, see no fire, and not move

Would anyone actually take notice and care if a person started screaming "fire" in a crowded building in 2019? I feel like the general level of interpersonal engagement and trust have eroded to the point that people would just look at him like he's crazy and ignore him.

honk

Attached: 1554684634362.jpg (768x768, 104K)

Attached: brazil hue.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

He has to, or (((they))) will take his money away.

go yell "HE'S GOT A GUN" in a crowded area and tell us what happens.

Tell them you ars a liberal comedian and thats what you do.....

I do it all the time. People tend to run away screaming like they're on fire. Useful for clearing a path or causing a stampede at a concert of a band/their fans that you despise. Would recommend.

Attached: 1539427524733.png (467x453, 344K)

Is that Bill Gates standing outside of a 7 eleven ATM like some non one percenter? What the fuck?
Oh, ok, that makes sense. I was seriously having a wtf moment for a second.

Yelling fire in a crowded theater isn't a crime in the USA. It's supreme court tested free speech.

You can actually yell "fire" in a crowded building, you're just liable for the consequences. Like if you tell people that drinking bleach will cure a baby's fever. You can say it, but if someone does it due to your advice you're liable for it.

So the speech itself isn't illegal, it just has consequences.

Attached: Lionel Hutz Attorney at Law.jpg (500x536, 56K)

In that case “fire” when there is no fire is bad information that potentially could lead to getting people killed in crowded places. That’s the common argument against “harmful speech” that is used to silence information that is true but offends certain people.

Lionel Hutz is the most underrated Simpsons character.

Getting murdered by his wife kept him from being overused.

Probably at Dick's Drive-in in Renton to get a burger. Shit is so cash.

Yes you can lol retard

He's probably not scared because he knows if some negroid kills him their entire family would probably be perpetually tortured/assraped

american monkeys only clap loudly

sure, kike, sure

Attached: 1548204620574.jpg (800x629, 421K)

He doesn't look the same irl. When I met him, I was surprised how much different he looks in photos

They charge you with disturbing the peace or inciting a riot. Depends on the reaction of the herd.

That's sorta odd

This. Freedom of speech is not freedom of consequences.

can I yell rape in a crowded theater?

Actually you can yell fire, but if it results in panic then you’re in trouble

Only if you intend to share.