Mowing your lawn is a pointless, wasteful activity that pollutes the air and hurts innocent plantlife

Mowing your lawn is a pointless, wasteful activity that pollutes the air and hurts innocent plantlife.

Please stop mowing lawns and try save the earth.

Attached: file.png (534x734, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e6lTl9JIW5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Nazis and earth dick nut piss sock shit

cutting back a plant makes it grow wider not taller
the roots of grass retain moisture which eventually creates a sustainable aquifer underneath
reverse desertification

grass clippings are good for the compost pile

yeah till my home owner association fines me 30,000$ for not mowing it.

Real men do what's right, not merely what they are told to.

Attached: leaflove.jpg (1920x1200, 278K)

so would be your corpse

perhaps it should be added to the pile of compost

Nah, you don't want to use human remains for fertilizer. Only blood libel Jews would think of it.

Seems you've contradicted yourself, and I, have expertly spotted the inconsistency in your statement.

You said:

>Only jews would think of using humans for fertilizer

However, I am not Jewish, which renders your statement erroneous.

dumb thread
anyway stilt houses built to last, greatly resilient to flood and storm, with bareground shade that couples for self-sufficient farmer. return of the farmer-citizen is the end goal of virtuous pol

ie. animals should be eating the grass instead of using a lawn mower, houses should be built to last and obsolescence should be attacked. Then you eat the animals.

Attached: 7_131115_Nannup_House_0119.jpg (2000x1285, 759K)

Typical Jewish denial.

I've considered allowing an exception of permitting lawns to be "mowed" by use of animals when I overthrow all the world's governments and institute a policy which forbids needless slaughter of grass.

But if I allow them to keep their front lawns trim by use of animals, they would ruthlessly exploit the loophole. Those sickening men obsessed with the murder of grass would probably have goats set up in a chain gang within minutes to ensure their grass remains smooth if it was permitted to use animals as a method of grass control.

Keeps the snakes and mice out

Don't tell me what to do.
Vroom Vroom.

Attached: MOW_Your_LAWN.png (364x376, 175K)

>But if I allow them to keep their front lawns trim by use of animals, they would ruthlessly exploit the loophole. Those sickening men obsessed with the murder of grass would probably have goats set up in a chain gang within minutes to ensure their grass remains smooth if it was permitted to use animals as a method of grass control.

>implying this is a bad thing

It's loud af and smells awful, which is reason enough to ban that shit. Same with leafblowers. As a neighborhood, would you rather have grass or peace and quiet? Or pay/work extra with manual tools.

Don't worry, I always dump my used motor oil on the ground to return it to the Earth from whence it came.

Attached: 489d61664293a6471acc5aefc990edf7.gif (500x750, 62K)

4-stroke mowers sound like comfy and smell wonderful. It doesn't compare to pablo's leaf blower.

Attached: 9872364876234.jpg (3000x3527, 2.51M)

>be boomer
>cut lawn to destroy ecosystem
>spray it with roundup to spread poisons, carcinogens, and toxins
>ask kids "Why are the bees dying?"

I'll believe it when I hear it, which so far has been never. There are electric leafblowers too, and they're still annoying enough that I'd consider them not worth.

Leafblowers are just 100% annoying. The trick to the 4-stroke mower is to go hard at the tall grass so the governor has to go WOT and you can hear it struggling to maintain.

Oh god it's almost as good as an old big block V8.

With all due respect, I don't want to hear a big block V8 when I'm chilling at home, especially a stationary one. When I'm driving, sure. My car has a V8, and I like to hear it, but you don't see my revving it in neighborhoods.

I cannot fucking stand these spics with their fucking leafblowers holy shit every fucking day from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. all you can fucking hear are fucking leafblowers. With their big ugly trucks parked on every fucking street blocking people's driveways. What a worthless irrelevant abhorrent race of people.

Because that would be a faggoty thing to do, whereas mowing the lawn serves a purpose. It's not like some tard contest where you take it out to the driveway and rev it because you were too bored and inebriated to think of anything better to do.

Plant wildflowers, garden grass is useless for much of wildlife.

If people weren't hiring Mexicans to do it, someone would still do it. I don't care. I just don't want to hear that crap. Maybe they could hire 1.5X the Mexicans and have them use manual tools instead.

Lawn is almost as pointless

The clever folks work it out to look like a really neat highly landscaped garden at first, but then on closer inspection you realize it's really just a very thoughtfully arranged vegetable garden with some decorative flowers in and about.

Most lawn, yeah. If you have more than about 15-30 minutes worth of lawn to mow once a week, it's kind of a waste of land.

Not mowing your lawn is a good way to attract rodents and bugs

There's something aesthetic and extremely comforting when I come home and see that my Mexicans have cut and trimmed my yard. I love a very green manicured lawn. The cats, squirrels and birds love it too.

I have to mow the lawn or snakes will come into the house

>hurts innocent plantlife
you're only saying this because you know you're next

Attached: 1546830155274.png (326x264, 122K)

I use a manual reel mower you fucking leaf. No gas or oil, no noise.

but you still hurt the grass

how would you like it if you received a visit from the grass people and they cut you in half and said it was fine because they were using a cutlass, which doesn't pollute.

Attached: takethat.jpg (720x447, 29K)

It looks better anyway. Grass kinda sucks unless it's a big field for playing in. Unless you have perfectly green grass, it's not even very presentable.

I hope I'm one of your neighbors.

fuck em

My neighbour's spent £3000 on a new lawn, they could have spent £30 on wildflower seeds...they barely even use their garden and in 6 months they will have let it grow foot long again.

If I could use a cutlass to mow my lawn I would. Fuck the grass people.

You just have to sharpen it up good and learn to swing it right. It gets pretty tiresome if you have more grass than you could manage with a weed whacker tho.

Ticks live in high grass, they also carry incurable diseases that make you retarded.
Sorry earth-chan, you're biting the bullet on this one.

EAT MEAT AND MAKE FAMILIES

cutting your grass acidifies the soil and kills worms retard

How to tell if OP lives in a poor neighborhood for $500, Alex

a beautiful lawn, like mine, is the masterwork of the white race and a visual representation of white superiority over every low iq slob race.

Attached: fxfiag.gif (620x827, 257K)

>giving ticks and other scum a habitat
Fuck parasites. I'm starting the ol' Briggs & Stratton

NO SWEETIE

You're not a whole race by yourself and neither is your disfigured and unnatural lawn. If you ever do actually create a masterwork, it would be one of a "white individual" not a white race.

Attached: file.png (1457x1080, 809K)

People used to take care of their own lawns I recall. A landscaping truck was a relatively rare sight and exclusive to millionaire neighborhoods. Then all the spics showed up, and I guess the guidos who own all the landscaping companies could offer discounted prices after firing all their American employees. They park their trucks in front of one house, and spread out to the entire street like they're the fucking mailman. Everyone and their grandmother hires landscapers now. There's no such thing as a quiet morning around here anymore, they even work on Sundays. I've also had to kick them out of my yard on a couple of occasions because they trim a bush at the edge of my property that I guess my neighbor doesn't like looking at, the fuckin sneak. It's all fucked.

that's a good point, I could achieve my ends another way. Jow Forumssters hate mexicans and could probably be convinced to stop hiring them for garden duty if I told them to

unfortunately I don't think anyone on here is wealthy enough to have yard servants so I probably won't bother

nice thought though

Meanwhile the children are inside glued to their goyphones. I made mad bank mowing lawns when I was a teenager. Helped keep my fat ass in shape, too.

Your dad made you mow the lawn huh ?

if i don't mow the lawn the neighbors report me to the town government and i get fined

Make sure to report their code violations. Get a business card from you local inspector so you know what the office hours are and raise hell about them. There can be no tolerance for communists.

This image is very unrealistic. The Earth should be a real villain type. A real femme fatale.
>such fragile creatures
>but so wonderfully twisted
>yes, suffer for me
>you think you matter?
>what an adorable explosion
>you will never escape me
>you will die here

be a man

The Earth is doomed thanks to marriage entitlements and globalization. I'm going to keep a putting green if the voles don't take over.

So more "Ara Ara puny teeming lifeforms on my surface" and less "Oni-san please stop polluting me!".

You seek the classical personification of Earth, Gaia.

Attached: thrilkl.jpg (2097x3845, 1.55M)

I wasn't intended to get a boner, but yes. The planet is doing fine, the people are fucked.

Just get a grass license, dumb bong

i literally don't mow anymore, got a wildflower mow now and only use the scythe

Global warming is a Jewish hoax. It was made in the Soviet Union by kike scientists. They came up with it.

He just couldn't help himself.

looks kinda like this, full of insects and stuff
feels good

Attached: contest_submission-submissionImage-28232.jpg (1000x741, 418K)

insects dying and having a nice environemnt and not stonegardes is the opposite of jewish
you spend less money if you have a natural yard

Do you want your neighborhood to look like a ghetto? If the mowers were powered by leccy from a renewable source, you still wouldn't be happy because it's "hurting innocent plant life". I hope you aren't vegetarian, because I've got news for you...

ghettos are not greeen and dont have nice houses

>Having a grass lawn
What a waste of sace and resources. Next you're gonna tell me you grow no food whatsoever yourself.

Attached: 1478981309038.jpg (591x640, 110K)

I'm just a regular eater mister.

Neck yourself. It's good for the planet.

Let's see:

1) Global Warming was created in the Jewish-run Soviet Union.

2) Over 50 years and nothing relevant.

3) UN calls for global (Jewish) government because of Global Warming.

4) Fuel for immigration and miscegenation in the largest scale (white genocide)

5) NASA haven't colonized the Moon (or anything) for 70 years despite the "end of the world".

Guess you how real Global Warming really is.

Lmao but you can’t own a knife? Jesus Christ you brits are so fucked. You have to let Muslims fight your battles

my intention that i have by not mowing my lawn has nothing to do with global warming, as you could have read out of my post

theres still 100s of other good reasons to not have a boomer style 2cm lawn or a stone garden

youtu.be/e6lTl9JIW5Y

Cut grass, build mass. Take the scythepill.

Attached: 8533FE68-E136-4098-B3B8-E14BB4014A8F.jpg (800x800, 240K)

That woman appears to have a debilitating tumor in her left forarm/elbow area. LAST thing she should be doing is scything.

That's the shade from the sleeve.

Even if it was a tumor, she's got blowjob handlebars hairstyle. My favorite.

If you knew anything about goats they'd eat your ornamental plants and dry dead leaves long before the grass

did not mow my lawn grass grew tall snake hid in grass and killed my wife fuck .
grass now lots of grass dried out in summer even tho i watered it lighting hits grass and burns down my house and kills my childern fuck.
Thank god I took advice from a fucking leaf
mow your lawn you lazy cunt

we should all be growing food, not mowing pointless lawns. cities are cancer.

Attached: Tiny House Movement.jpg (534x401, 53K)

>innocent
>plantlife
choose one and only one.

>100 posts roughly
>no boomer.jpg

Attached: 1557886372972.png (707x1000, 560K)

Lol

The earth exists for our benefit, fuck off hippy.

Mowing lawns was introduced as it helps stop nuclear flash fires from spreading. It has nothing to do with looks.

Its gona be their grass soon!
They dont need your money anymore.
Just the keys.

I can choose both if I want.

though it might be neat to hear why you consider plantlife not to be innocent

Fuck off chink, lawnmowing is an art, dont tell me what I cant do because you live in a fucking cuckpartment. Tell niggers in brazil to stop dumping plastic into the sea by truckload if you want fix the planet. Fucking shit I am so mad at you planetfags

>Mowing your lawn is a pointless, wasteful activity that pollutes the air and hurts innocent plantlife.

Also, a waste of fuel (or energy if you are using an electric mower).

Where is the yang gang?
The narco cartels??
Milions of poos??

If I don't I'll get a violation. Basically forced to mow

Can you leave a HOA or are you forced to be a member if you live in a certain development?
Are alternative kinds of gardening allowed like vegetables instead of grass?
Is is harder to sell a HOA house than it is a normal house because with all the rules that come with it or do you get more money because it is "nice" and the neighborhood is "nice"?

>Be real man
>Use scythe to mow lawn
>Am literal reaper