This is considered a huge achievement for women

This is considered a huge achievement for women.

Attached: high standard2.png (501x810, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/vdp6e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women were a mistake

Attached: women average.jpg (768x1024, 318K)

should've also mentioned the girl who posted this is like 25, has two black kids and is now with a 50 IQ hillbilly in his 40s

JUST

reminder that sandniggers keep their women in line, have no problems with feminism, have long-lasting marriages, and have lots of children.

reminder that they marry their women young.

Yes, oppression and suffering generally leads to tight families and anti-feminism. It's not because of Islam. They will be just as subverted in time, once they stop getting bombed to shit every day of every month of every year.

That looks like a man's hand tho

I had sex with only one hand for 30 years. Bet non of ya can share that.

Monogamous relationship with your hand is purest form of love.

Amen

what is sex?

It's an achievement for men and women, but for different reasons.

Attached: choose2womanedition.png (677x408, 6K)

I never had sex

Who does bombing runs on New Years?

faithful+virgin

t./a/

I've had sex with 0 people for over 3 years

>over 3 years
Me over 25

Based wizzard, showing off his powers with digits. Nice.

At least you will get your magic powers soon

Men count how many women they bang, women would count how many men we reject but it's kinda hard to memorize a constantly changing four digit number.

ive been having sex with the same person for 11 years

Imagine the amount of STDs

Attached: 1558873382463.png (485x402, 416K)

yourself doesn't count

>guitar boy

she didn't even know his name.

>Implying I want to completely subjugate women
>Implying it's not possible to rightfully bring back slutshaming and stop this retarded hook-up culture that has developed
If you think these mudshits have anything under control you're sorely mistaken, they're dumb and jealous animals that run on basic instinct supplemented by retarded religious-political dogma. The middle east is notoriously inbred, severe psychological issues and a society where your mother or sister can't go out on the street by herself because they need a "guardian" to accompany them at all times.

The problem in the West is that there's freedom without discipline, all the rights yet non of the duties; change that and we get rid of such excessive behavior.

that is not even a big list for a roastie, the attractive ones go into the hundreds.
more common than you think. they often use fake names as well if they plan on whoring it up for a night. i've woken up inside women i didnt know.

Exactly, that's what waifus are for.

I realized 1hour ago that women cannot be asexual.
Women love sex and love to desire sex.

Men love sex but they do not love much nor dislike much the desire for sex. In fact the desire for sex is more like an hindrance and a thing to eject, precisely by wanking and ejaculation that is the pinnacle of fucking a slag.
men still despise not loving sex, since it removes the most effective mechanism of valuation that they have, which leads them to the usual mockery of being shagless didlos remaingin on the shelf, being baby dicks and being asexual.
Men despise asexuality in men since it shows them to be far less dominant than the story they plays in their heads

Women despise asexuality in men, since the few asexual men (very few are handsome) no longer acknowledge women for sex nor for companionship. Some asexual men claim to still want a gf just to cuddle, but that's already a baby-level sex and we are still in the situation of validation (and the gf still wants sex anyway sooner or later) and once they have sex with a girl they love they see sex is not so bad.

Women despise asexuality in women, precisely because women live on sex while their hate of their body for menstruating leads them to take pills which kills their desire for sex (but indeed kills their menstruation). They hate their life since through their own body, they acknowledge in their intimacy that they cannot win on both accounts: either have a comfy life or have an erotic life.

ya that's a dude...

I'm honestly surprised about how much unprotected sex this cunt has. The yes with a question mark behind it is especially disgusting though. I wonder how people in the medical profession responds to her medical dossier and the fact that she has probably had multiple and perhaps recurring STD's.
>the attractive ones go into the hundreds.
That bullshit, but I believe it.
>more common than you think
Even back in my college days I at least knew their first name, how the fuck do you not even know their first name?

It's a dudes hand.... maybe a dude found some chick's fuck list? His sister or some shit?

underrated

This is on imgur, 6 fucking years ago

imgur.com/gallery/vdp6e

well for me it was always way too fucking much whiskey and cocaine and ending up places i shouldnt have been in the first place. fisted a bros mom like that.
i would imagine similar circumstances of whoredom for the roasties. when you are attractive people just buy you drinks and give you free coke, because they want to fuck you. some never grow out of it.

Can share that. Lefty-chan is my best gal. Still waiting for wizard powers to manifest.

Id smash