Thoughts?

Are climate change protester cucks and degenerated roasties?

Attached: DHu2m6uB.jpg (680x383, 84K)

Yes they are.

Good one. Todays it's cold as shit here in Vienna.

Yes. They usually have many signs hinting towards several mental illnesses..

Hey everypony

They watch to much shows like the Simpsons and then start becoming self-righteous SJW douches like Lisa.

Yes.

That's what happens with modern day entertainment and the majority of people having an IQ of 70 or below..

They exist because cuckservative boomercucks don't appeal to tbe youth.
>Oy just work harder and you will make it

Well it is a very funny show (classic era of course) and I'm sure 90% of the users here have regularly watched it.

But well, it brainwashed us into stupid behavior and low morals under the clever disguise of good comedy.

Why are they pulling that shit?
>muh climat change will flood countrys far away in the near future and this is terrible
>people are dying right now all over the world because of kike wars but I don't care about that

It's not even the fact they brainwash people into stupid behaviour, it's the fact they replace everything good, like books, playing outside, imagination, etc.. with mainstream bs that always has an agenda.

That's exactly why. Look at all the ongoing problems in the world, all the shit that goes unnoticed, yet first world countries are targeted for their climate pollution, all awhile other countries shit all over the place but don't even get considered a threat to climate change. It's all a game.

Attached: tax_big_polluters.png (1152x1760, 1.33M)

Attached: tax_populated_cities.png (950x938, 887K)

Attached: city rank_top8.png (726x717, 63K)

Attached: country_v_city.jpg (1000x1250, 237K)

What we're seeing is an increase in extreme weather events. So record heat waves is due to global warming but also record cold fronts.

In some parts of the world you're seeing the weather be extremely stable, not too hot or too cold. This is also an effect of global warming.

You would have a point of your car didn't look like this

Attached: 220px-F-450_coal_rolling_Monster.jpg (220x251, 18K)

They are npc that can't think for themselves, like banning plastic straws, but avoid to look how they trash gets "recicled"

Sorry but I can't take it serious anymore. First that hysteria that the Globe will turn into a fire ball, then that talk about it may also cause heavy coldness...

Weather is usually something that is dynamic and ever-changing, there is no need into interpreting every single climate change as a man made disaster.

Besides the whole being nothing but a front to make the first step for a World government, with it's intention to dictate all countries in how they have to use their resources.

Also they constantly say
>we're all going to die if we don't take actions yet
>why ?
>b-because scientist said so

Most people who protest in the streets about meaningless shit like muh climate change and muh hate speech and muh two scoops dumpf are, yes.

>Besides the whole being nothing but a front to make the first step for a World government, with it's intention to dictate all countries in how they have to use their resources.
Pretty much this, plus, look at how the ordinary 'working man' gets taxed for something entirely unrelated to himself.

Just another way to put us down.

Another funny thing about these type of people, they cherry pick stuff scientists say, as well as only follow the 'mainstream'.. which is always funded in a dodgy or strange way.

Lol I remember last year
>hot summer
YOU SEE THIS IS BECAUSE OF CLIMAT CHANGE !
>snow in may
t-this is just weather

Attached: 1559065170119.jpg (640x360, 71K)

>BE WORRIED. BE *VERY* WORRIED.
Fear-mongering at its finest.

I will start to care about anthropogenic climate change if leftists start to care about semitogenic population change.
Not a second sooner.

Attached: us.png (893x515, 28K)