Redpill me on Adderall

It helps me a lot with focus and motivation, but I fear the pharma jew.

Attached: [email protected] (1600x2129, 554K)

Other urls found in this thread:

delphihealthgroup.com/methamphetamine/and-adderall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

made me feel like shit, took some in college but i felt too sick to benefit from the stimulant effects

Its cocaine you dumb bitch

>be on amphetamine
>it helps me with focus and motivation
topkek, now remember drugs are degenrate and big pharma is da joos!!!

>Its cocaine you dumb bitch
Close but no cigar burger buddy. God, you must be extremely aryan to be this wise!

legal speed.

It's good for people with ADHD. Calms us down basically.
I'm told I look stoned on Addys and they think I took addys when I was stoned as a kid.
Was pretty based.

>It helps me a lot with focus and motivation, but I fear the pharma jew.
Changes your dopamine pathways. Not just increases but "changes the dopamine pathways". Basically you're motivated in doing things that you shouldn't be motivated in doing.

Attached: tenor.gif (208x192, 79K)

Adderal is a methyl cocktail (essentially related to Meth)

The problem with that is that it has a ceiling/tolerance

I recommend using modafinil which you can get with a script and a sleep study...

Caution - It almost made me attempt a high score... I literally went a year with 3-4 hours of sleep a night doing deep programming work so use sparingly..

Its non addictive - chemically at least

go smoke a bowl you dumb smelly hippie but nice GET

>Calms us down basically

ADHD is fake, you just needed to be beaten as a child

You're probably from a divorced family, or at best had a stepdad that didn't really care deep down, he just wanted to pork your mom, so he didn't (couldn't) discipline you properly

Adderall is amphetamine. It doesn't calm anyone down.

It blocks the uptake of dopamine and norepinephrine in the frontal cortex, which causes the nerves to produce more of it. ADHD is caused when there isn't enough stimulus in the front part of the brain, so these drugs increase activity in that area. It can interfere with your sleep and increase your blood pressure, so talk with your doctor before taking. If you do find it helpful, just think of it as being like wearing glasses to help you see better.

Also trannies do a lot of amphetamines/methamphetamines. You're not a tranny are you

>Redpill me on Adderall
destroyed my brothers life. hes now a lowlife that lives with parents at 35yo

Attached: oo.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Drugs are drugs. Reguardless if they come from a smelly nigger or a jew in a lab coat.

based

Just smoke meth and support local businesses

Explain please

Hitler and the Whermacht both used it. The benefit in the short term is focus and energy. However, over months or years it makes people overly aggressive and delusional. Hence, Hitler kept instructing his troops to attack during the long retreat of 1943-1945.

Meth is a great tool that must be respected. It is the White man's crack.

he's proscribed enough to kill a horse and still buys bottles all over town. all his money goes to this, my parents take care of his kid

This x 100

yep, turned my friend into a meth addict, i got off it when i was like 15, prescribed it since i wass 6 or so, it royally fucked me up, psychologically, i thkink it made me into a secondary psychopath desu, my empathy is fucked, i dont connect with people like normal people among other things, i remember hallucinating on it when i was like 10 or so, suicidal thoughts etc etc, i tried it again when i was 19 and the comedown i wanted to kill someone, never again

Moda boyssss

How long on the sauce dude?

its meth.

Before I took amphetamine I was functionally retarded and couldn't focus on anything. When I took it for long enough something clicked in my brain, like it helped grow cells in my prefrontal cortex. It rapidly improved my social life. I've been on it for the past 7 years or so, and i've been thinking about getting off it.

Once you were better why didn't you stop?

>my friend is a degenerate drug addict so this medicine is bad

No they didn't they used meth-amphetamine branded as Pervitin.
It's the drug making him "better" he stops, benefits go. What he needs to realise is he just need a bit of self respect and motivation and he can achieve what he did on the drug off mostly.

How does it feel to be right all the time?

My wife took it for her add, she lost 10lbs and looked great for our wedding

10/10 would recommend

its methamphetamine

Armodafinil works best for me. Sun pharma wakelert from Afinilexpress (.com) choo choo! I even got my dad to take some and he's on it daily now.

I take 200mgs of it with 60mg Ritalin and 30mg Adderall and (2) 12oz redbull daily.

Post before /after/current pics of body.

Yeah, I'm going to set fire to something and inhale the fumes, great idea!

You niggers are gonna die. Cardiac arrest in your futures.

Attached: murder-death-kill-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>she lost 10lbs and looked great for our wedding
Is she fat again now?

How do all the silicon valley guys get adderall?

developer: hi doc I have trouble focusing
doc: well sir, you made it through 4 years of a CS degree with 4.0 and managed to snag a job at google, so tell me exactly how you have trouble focusing
developer: ah, uh, um...
doc: let me call my assistant
doc: *dials 911*
doc: hello dispatcher, we've got another one
police: *arrives on scene*
police: sir, you are under arrest for prescription fraud, attempted narcotics possession, and conspiracy to distribute a controlled dangerous substance

>went from dropping out of college to getting 2 bachelor's and a master's
I didn't start taking it until I was an adult though

I would NOT recommend for kids

Helped me tremendously.

Attached: 1542067154548.png (736x552, 618K)

It makes my face sweat and I have to piss 15 minutes after drinking any water. But I'd say it maxes out your focus on whatever task your'e doing (good or bad).

T. Kike

It made me start a business, but I also felt my brain rotting and I became dependent on it. Now I'm back to being a hikikomori and I feel like I have brain damage. Also I think it might have shrank my penis and testicles.

it isn't meth or cocaine you dumbasses. amphetamine is phenethylamine, your body's natural amphetamine and what gives chocolate its feel-good whatnots, except with a single methyl ring added to it. if you add 2 methyl rings to PEA, you have meth so it is sort of halfway between chocolate and meth.

it is one of the most studied drugs in history and there are documented people taking it for damn near their whole lives with no issues.

it corrects adhd by increasing dopamine by the functions of dopamine release as well as reuptake, and as a result turns on the frontal and pre-frontal cortex.

adhd is real and can be seen on brain scans. in simplistic terms, it is the same as parkinson's disease except it is located in a different area of the brain.

Literal kike detected

>amphetamine is phenethylamine
no, amphetamine is amphetamine, fucking retard.

You sound like a rambling meth head. You've been kiked pretty hard. You fit right in on these boards. Sad

really? amphetamine is amphetamine you say? no shit you retard eurofag. amphetamine is created by adding a single methyl ring to phenethylamine and methamphetamine is created by adding 2 methyl rings. you lack reading comprehension you dumb fuck.

That's the pipe talkin bro

You better be 200 pounds but even then I give your otherwise shitty heart 10 years

Attached: 1556558631485.gif (272x206, 1.99M)

I got kinda borderline addicted to adderall in my freshman year of college and then subsequently overdosed and got suspended but ive been off that shit since december and i dont really feel tempted to do it again. must always stay vigilant against slipping back into addiction though.

Gtfo, it never 'calmed me down', but fuck did it focus my hyperattention onto meaningless shit, and when it wore off (which it did pretty quickly on account of having developed a high tolerance) I was always angry as shit, and very destructive.
I blame the above on a situation like this: separated, never married parents, drug addict excuse for a father, narcissistic/likely sociopathic mother, incapable step father, coupled with childhood sexual abuse, poor diet, little exercise/outside time, boobtube was the nanny. I'm lucky I didn't succeed in burning my house down as a teen. You would think they might have gotten the hint, ya know, that the drugs and 'discipline' weren't working.

One post faggot shill thread. Sage

Degenerate. You have every reason to not trust big pharma. Your life will only get worse when you use substances as a crutch

dear ghey fagenstein,
only a kike would fear the aryan brain fuel. go put yourself inside an oven that never existed.

>really? amphetamine is amphetamine you say? no shit you retard eurofag
>amphetamine is phenethylamine
k

Be honest user. Your either a kike shill or a woman. Ask me how i can tell. Post tits or gtfo!

No negative side effects?

I started to go insane on 100mg Moda

delphihealthgroup.com/methamphetamine/and-adderall/

Wrong it's DextroAmphetamine and LisDexAmphetamine.

were you on Welbutrin at the time? there are a few testimonials online (erowid and elsewhere) from people who mixed Welbutrin with Modafinil and ended up with psychosis

details ?
what dose?
what age you started ?
adhd diagnosed by medics or you just take it for the work ?

also wrong

it is 75% dextroAmphetamine and 25% levoAmphetamine. vyvanse is lisDexAmphetamine.

>looking things up
Good for you.

Try to stay away from tech a while that will calm you down. Of course you don't realise this when you never went to nature and stopped and just listened to nothing, it is understandable.

ps. I have "ADHD" too

inb4 brain pics
NO, alertness modifies brain to be so not other way around and the alertness from being ALERTED to everything around you, every shitty city sound you hear.

Just abnormally high levels of stress at the time - no other drugs

Its kike pervitin

It's diet meth

>Doctor's name cleary visible.
Oh, boy.

It's an amphetamine. The side effects are no different than street meth. If you feel like you could use a little meth in your life, than by all means go for it, but understand, you are a meth head.

The ex went through a whole bottle of that crap in a weekend. I spent around 15 $ a day on red bull for her too. I had no idea what I was dealing with. A better warning would have been nice.