Swiss hate thread

> Jews move to mountains
> Get money and workforce from all their neighbour countrys (Germany, Austria, Czech, Italy etc.)
> Feeders and Allies get attacked
> Do nothing, not even give money
> think they are smart and take also money from the enemies of their friends
> still dont give germany back all the stolen gold

Can you pls tell me WHEN this country will disapear??

Attached: flag-switzerland-XL1.jpg (1500x1500, 229K)

>German flag
just annex it

I dont hate Swiss but given the power greed of the EU and their recent gun voting I think it is only a matter of time till they are jewed into joining us

Reminder that Baden and Swabia are rightful Swiss clay.

Attached: Schwäbisch-Alemannisches_Mundartgebiet (1).png (653x652, 30K)

Dude, Sweden is like the best country on the planet for all the reasons you just listed.

Heres a picture of the "Swiss"Jewarmy

Attached: SwissArmy.jpg (800x450, 350K)

You'll lnow how it will all end, don't you.

Attached: Europe1100.jpg (728x593, 126K)

No u

Attached: habsburg_swiss.jpg (945x758, 151K)

it would not surprise me, if you actually get teached this in school

Eh pourquois pas tout la france?

>swiss clay
your country is a buffer state, your culture is a mishmash of others, you have no identity, you have no liege, you have nothing

except money, another reason to hate you

Christ don't get me started i fucking hate those greedy dishonourable kikes so much. If i had some neutron bombs and i had already destroyed Jerusalem, Ryad, Dubai, Bejing etc, Zurich would be next. Switzerland should be torn apart and turn into a gigantic military camp of the German Reich.

I support this so much

pls no we're too close, we still shudder at the idea that some day one of the frogs' reactors would mel Chernobyl style, don't use WMDs; a good ol' blitzkrieg shall do

You're just mad cause you cant speak swiss-german, Hans.

Germans are, rightfully, considered subhuman in Switzerland.

They take our jobs, they are tribalistic as fuck, they are arrogant.

Germans are subhuman scum, go fuck yourself and die.

>other people steal gold
>this is somehow our fault
>other countries treat their workers like shit so they come here
>this is somehow our fault

Attached: superiority.png (1000x816, 281K)

> Jews move to mountains
Don't know about that one buddy.

Attached: swiss.png (209x457, 12K)

Attached: images (7).jpg (599x390, 37K)

The reality is that boatloads of germans are coming to work here because literally everything aspect is better than the shithole which is germany.

Every german reminded twitches in fury as he knows i am right

Attached: 1558850999642.jpg (619x800, 82K)

>implying that little piece of Germany wouldn't be annexed by the rightful danish Konge.

Einmal Jude immer Jude you know

lmfao, this pizza guy

It will disappear once the Israeli world government is installed and the white race has gone extinct. In fact, all countries will have disappeared then. So keep on hating your small brother for not being setup by the Jews but used as a center to build their empire. We can't do shit about it and you couldn't neither. We bought your Jew-gold in WW2, we sold you engines and alot of us supported Hitler but whatever, have fun hating.

relax, he is just a soviet rape-baby. He doesen't even know what it might feel like to be german.

We are already working on disappearing ourselves. Just look at the recent voting results, Hans.

You are right. but this is exactly why i hate you, because you just let all of this happen. the world around you is burning and you still do nothing for others like you never did. holding all of this money and only spend it for weapon trades, corrupt politicians, african-generals, and even chinese. you live like you own the world but always act like youre a friendly small unneccessary country.

im also looking for work in switzerland, can you give me some tips, where its nice to work for germans??

>this is exactly why i hate you, because you just let all of this happen
unlike you, you guys are going to great lengths to stop it right? Oh wait, no you're not, in fact you're one of the main driving forces. WHOOPS

swiss was voted best country tho

i guess without reasons ?