The south will rise again boys!!!

The south will rise again boys!!!

Attached: confed.battle.gif (131x131, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abbevilleinstitute.org/blog/the-truth-no-longer-matters/
abbevilleinstitute.org/blog/show-me-where-the-statue-hurt-you/
youtube.com/watch?v=3uRZYNcYR-w
youtube.com/watch?v=bN8pGjsq5vg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: image.png (745x481, 113K)

Attached: image.png (397x384, 155K)

Soon

Attached: 16A7EDD9-B1AB-4108-B118-459D50AE7E07.jpg (220x258, 13K)

Attached: image.jpg (472x200, 56K)

Attached: 1551146684342.jpg (500x667, 37K)

Attached: image.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

can someone explain the south and the civil war in the most non jewish way possible? we never studied it in school but it looks interesting :^(

Attached: image.png (800x800, 349K)

FUCKING HURRY UP!

>Be south
>Get invaded by Jews
>Jews burn entire towns. Kill woman children.
>Win a lot of battles but lose war
>Live with constant bullshit propaganda
We are basically Germany before they were.

Essentially, it was a power struggle over finance.

Attached: image.jpg (250x242, 12K)

>south chimps out
>civilwar.exe
>north thinks they won
>south activates dead man's switch aka Jim Crow laws
>all the niggers move to the north

Attached: GreatMigration1910to1970-UrbanPopulation.png (880x508, 101K)

we have already risen.

stay in your containment zone you degenerate chimps

The North's feelings are hurt so they want to curb stomp Southerners all over again.

abbevilleinstitute.org/blog/the-truth-no-longer-matters/

Attached: image.jpg (200x132, 25K)

>implying it hasn't already

Mitch L*ndr!#@ should be turned into strange fruit.

abbevilleinstitute.org/blog/show-me-where-the-statue-hurt-you/

Attached: image.png (900x900, 285K)

Hell yeah brother Ohio is with you

Attached: 1558994931458.gif (713x611, 112K)

Make dixieland as your national anthem. Pretty awesome song.

Three hundred thousand Yankees is stiff in Southern dust!
We got three hundred thousand before they conquered us.
They died of Southern fever and Southern steel and shot,
But I wish we'd got three million instead of what we got.
youtube.com/watch?v=3uRZYNcYR-w

Attached: 1492046289701.png (657x695, 57K)

With that high number of niggers? How you guys will solve the nigger problem?

Federal government levied a 100% tax on farm equipment.

I can't wait until you inbred niggers get genocided.

Well yee fuckin haw

Attached: 28381395-2AA7-4AF0-ADF2-71DCAEE18AD3.jpg (718x960, 93K)

We have enough rope.

Dixishits desperately wanted to keep their nigger frens in the country, and to keep giving Jew slave traders money. So they started a war they had no chance of winning. Dixishits are not smart. Mostly because it is illegal in the South to have sex with anyone who is not a close blood relative.

JACKONS IN THE VALLEY!
youtube.com/watch?v=bN8pGjsq5vg

Attached: 1547918697307.png (1148x746, 51K)

>Ryder

Truly, the best brand of rental truck out there.

Attached: Fedniggers BTFO.png (450x450, 391K)

Incorrect.

Man, Americans suck at explaining their own history

you really don't know anything about the actual physical conflicts of the civil war do you?

The south could have easily won but Lee was too focused on the offensive. He was a yankee but because of his home state he decided to go for the south.

Didn't get Gen. Sherman, Tyrone.

Confederate leaders actually hated the song and pushed God Save the South but no one liked it since it was British larping.

Red neck hicks that will be replaced by machines in the near future. These low iq welfare sponges make me cringe. Hope their incest wipes them out.

Attached: Redneck.jpg (630x420, 75K)

Yes, I know. You wuz kangz Jamal.

Yankeefag get fucked

you just wait for part II where the south has its redemption arc. The country is ill, infested with perverted ideologues. Once the dam breaks you'll be begging us to reclaim our rightful position in the world.

> you'll be begging us to reclaim our rightful position in the world.
You already have your rightful position. Gutter trash laughing stocks.

Bitch please. The south is filled with low iq retards that do low skill work. Once they're replaced by machines they'll become welfare sponges. They're a disgrace to whites.

Attached: tin-roof-redneck.jpg (960x720, 105K)

The CSA has to reassert its sovereignty. First thing to do is to outlaw the Repblican and Democratic parties and forbid them from standing any candidates for election.

Attached: image.gif (279x167, 3K)

Why not ban incest first, Lemonjello?

Attached: dixie_disrepect.png (985x547, 1.04M)

Ayyy

if you want the south to rise again you gotta get rid of the fucking yankees and Califags that are moving en masse there.

and I mean fucking kill them.

Southern economy was propped up on slavery between the trades themselves and the high profit agricultural businesses. Around the world everyone in the first world is realizing slavery bad. South begins arguing state's rights as a concern troll because they're incredibly jewish and would rather keep their ability to enslave people, abuse them, and maximize profits. North says fuck off and puts a boot in their ass. This especially goes over well because we were entering a period of increased industrialization, and forcing southern farm owners to have to buy or lease new machines instead of relying on slaves was a great way to further empower northern economies. Southerners are incredibly butthurt after the fact and finally switch to sharecropping with an eventual phase into machinery, which is what they should have done in the first place instead of being power hungry retards willing to let their own people die over nonsense. The end.

Isn't that already illegal?

Attached: image.png (396x385, 119K)

Nigger-loving Northerners will exterminated to the last man, woman, and faggot pronoun.

Attached: Gas the Unionists.png (1083x1079, 423K)

Next time Yankees must be made to feel pain.

Attached: image.jpg (500x402, 51K)

Please fuckin fix Arkansas, remove the niggers from Fort Smith and Little Rock.

It was a war fought way to early ro be properly documented. Especially since it was in fighting so here say is twisted to fuck and back meaning no one really knows why it happened besides it having to do with taxes/tariffs

This

Attached: Robert e lee pwns nuking the north.jpg (960x540, 119K)

isnt't the rest of your country filled with low iq niggers and shitskins who are already welfare sponges?

78% of Niggers where owned by Jews

In the South? Literally the exact opposite. In Dixie, it's illegal to have sex with anyone who isn't a close blood relative.

Man Shlomo your shitposting is terrible, are you from Reddit?

Daily reminder:
Dixishits passed laws to keep niggers around them, and the fought a war to keep them in the country and keep giving Jew slave traders their money. This is why Dixie is currently 99% nigger.

The South is 99% nigger. So asking if the rest of the country is welfare leeches... not really.

>memeflag calling others Jews
Wew lad... I sometimes wonder what would have happened if Hitler had been born in a white country.

you boys down south better do something that nearly 40% nonwhite population

>memeflag
are you retarded?

DI#IE

Attached: DI#IE.png (1409x793, 254K)

I live in rural tennessee, even the most hardcore right wing conservative boomers accept niggers and trannies.....it's quite odd, especially the tranny part

we are so fucked

This flag is base for the Glorious Stars and Bars.

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 39K)

The matrix is a system.

I know, a German immigrant made the CSA flag after the Austrian flag.

I don't think it will, realistically speaking. It would require a complete destruction of the US, which is pretty much impossible. Meanwhile propaganda and pacification will slowly smother what little flame may still remain down there. I remember watching live when they were removing it from some historical place in South Carolina, and people were cheering.

Attached: 1558906138339.png (1875x2790, 987K)

The US is in a cold civil war, and the people cheering where Californians and New Yorkers that came there with Soros busses.
The police didn't allow the Southern near the statues, and arrested the ones that came near it.
But the City NPC leftists where allowed to be there.

Are you new here?

Did they also bus in the state legislators that voted to do that? Did they also bus in the voters that voted for those legislators? No mate, the southerners themselves were successfully brainwashed, and the few that can still think straight will simply drown in the sea of drones and beaners.

The South shall rise again...in the PNW!

Attached: image.png (1213x1540, 554K)

I don't know what part of rural TN you're in but in mine trannies are definitely not accepted and blacks are only accepted if they stay in their own parts of the county.

He asked for a non-jewish way, not your Liberal neocon take

N

List the inaccuracies.

We need to start a southern confederate revolution by burning a synagogue first in LA
If somebody needs some info ask me

Attached: go.png (208x243, 13K)

>thinks Austria is a real country rather than what Germans call their kids with Down Syndrome
Hoo boy...

This is true. Pic related

Attached: EDLUQXM.jpg (2009x1238, 676K)

>rise again

Attached: 1556315364455.png (434x577, 395K)

>The south will rise
Go to far and you will find yourself in the north.

based & checked