Trump is not the answer

I see to many niggers, shitskins, mutts and coalburners among the Trump supporters for my taste. How come these abomonations support Trump?

Also, I understand Trump tries to get as many votes as he can and because of that tries to suck nigger dicks (like that dumbass Kanye West) in order te get them, but trying to atract niggers won't help the US in the end.

Will there ever come a politician who supports ethno-states?

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-195112_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x1920, 503K)

Who cares what happens to Muttica, Amerimutts by definition don't get an ethnostate.

Maybe when the next war starts, we’ll get a based white conservative leader if you pussy Americans ever grow some balls. Until then, muttland is all we got.

buy guns, buy land, get ready, just accept that Trump aint gonna do much, but it's better than nothing.
Lets be real here op if the bitch won 3 years ago we wouldn't be posting on here

Attached: gundam girl gives no fucks.png (842x720, 638K)

>we
Nope

Quit the memes faggot. This is serieus.

That's true indeed, he's the one next to best thing. Butt white Americans should prepare for some real action, Europeans just as much.

If it starts. Im not sure it will, I hope so ofcourse, but isn't our generation to weak?

Oh you guys are in a much worse situation than us, you poor bastards can't even buy a gun

Attached: drumpf22.jpg (800x800, 81K)

Terrible b8 thread, Schlomo.

Attached: 4780C58B-AA80-4662-B0F1-3E6A8F75CA2F.png (448x539, 73K)

I agree, but we can buy them fairly easily on the black market. But we keep getting new niggers, you are just stuck with a big group, but they aren't growing luckelly for you. You do have Mexicans though, and we have muslims. So yes, we need action much sooner.

Why? Isn't is true?

Hahahhahah, the thing is, Americans keep calling our far right politicians 'zionists' and 'not nationalist at all' but Trump isn't any better.

Listen here dudes I'm all for Trump 2020 and it's not a matter of nuclear code shit or anything.
BUT THERE'S NO FUCKING WALL.
With that said I think the better idea is that instead just extended Trump's term to get ready while things are relatively calmer than it will be post Trump

Attached: planet of the keks MAGA edition.gif (320x240, 1.61M)

Jews are going all-out to prevent Republicans from becoming The White Party.

Indeed, prepare for war. 2024 race/civilwar?

That's why politics alone aren't the answer. Voting will just buy us more time to prepare for the real deal.

Not necessarily Civil War in 2024 but the true decline would probably start if there is a weak president in power by then

You are talking to yourself as well when you say this right? Because you,obviously arent doing shit about anything either

We need a couple more years of friction and then we can safe our race and countries.