Why do americans hate italians so much

This board is ok with me until I say i am one. Afraid to leave nyc because of it.

Attached: eye.png (295x272, 150K)

Lol pedo

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-121313.png (2560x1440, 1.65M)

Who tf hates Italians? I used to live in Jersey and most of them were based af

We're just giving you shit, Geppetto.

We only truly hate Jews and dindus.

I keep getting called a sandnigger for being one here.

>sh*talians
>white
Pick one. Looks like the Carthaginians have the last laugh

Attached: ct-ent-jersey-shore-family-vacation-20180109.jpg (2000x1530, 570K)

Protip: come to new jersey

Greasy fucking wop.

i don't live there

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

Because Americans are fake Europeans who have never been to Europe and don't know what they are talking about. Case closed.

I don't really have a problem with them. It's true they're the niggers of the european races, but next to actual niggers, they aren't bad.

The Poles are the white niggers, spics stay spics

Stop posting this same divide and conquer thread every day SHILL

t. pablo martinez

my friend is greek/puerto rican with a swedish mother and has green eyes. I'm full european and have brown ones. How is that?

You know Italy has the highest IQ in Europe, right?

You’re that foot posting sperg, aren’t you?
Americans don’t hate Italians. No one is white according to Jow Forums.
Stop taking this shit seriously.

t. midwestern inbred

>Americans don’t hate Italians.
everytime I see a thread about italians being muslim rapebabies, heroin dealers, or how ancient romans were actually vikings, it's always an amerishit. They pretend like they know everything.

>Italians
>high IQ
Lol, Italians and Spaniards are Turk level
t. went to school with many Italians, Spaniards and Turks due to living in city with car manufacturing
"White" is an American concept since that's the last shroud of european identity you have left

Nordic vs Mediterranean values. Big difference there.

did your gf get fucked by an italian?

I just love brown eyes, they are so rare where i live, i want to meet a brown eyed girl.

everyone has them where i am

Jesus Christ stop buying into these med vs nord d and c you idiot

fucking christcunt

Attached: fucking christcucks.jpg (1337x760, 223K)

Jow Forums please stop with this Italian meme bullshit. It’s divide and conquer. Yes, many Italians have Middle East admixture, but they’re white. They see themselves as white. Italians don’t get to pull the “I’m Italian” race card bullshit. I’m sick of these and Slavic memes too. Our enemy is the eternal jew. Dems, immigrants and everything else will fall in line, once the jew issues are resolved.

>Yes, many Italians have Middle East admixture, but they’re white. They see themselves as white
alright i'm done for the day. This is getting way too delusional. This is an italian girl in my class. I have yet to come across somewhere here that doesn't think she's a mulatto/spic.

Attached: olivia.png (532x528, 404K)

That’s a nigger bro. Very clear to see. If she’s American, and has an Italian-American mom, then I’m sure they kept it very hush. There’s a couple mixed Italians in my city also, but they’re not considered Italian. They’re considered nigger mutts

how about her on the left?

Girl on the right is a jew.

Attached: sneed.png (415x533, 439K)

Sup faggot, fellow new york nigga here.

Italians were essentially considered niggers when they got here by the boatload, some people still view them as "half-a-nigger" tho.

they are mostly just bantz user.
I'm iberian, but you'll hear us Americans get called mutts from time to time.

iberians are whiter than italians.

why i can't leave new york in a nutshell. I'm not white anywhere else.

amano gli italiani

pol says italians are nigger mutts already

Most of them are probably wetbacks like the midget on the right.

if he was an actual christian he wouldn't be taking the lord's name in vain so off handedly

>worshiping a kike on a stick

why?

>iberians are whiter than italians.

True. I get mistaken for italian quite often because of olive skin tone.
but more often I always get mistaken for french or quebecois.
You italians are cousins in my opinion.

some of those are literal south americans you fucking mongoloid

i've been told i look like a spic before but not here since we're all italian.

I wish i was swedish or irish or something.

Every nationality/ethnicity has been hated at one point in America, even Germans were persecuted around the first world war, despite making up the majority of the Midwest.

They don't. They hate on spics and niggers.

Italian women are some of the sluttiest women I've ever met
but they also have huge princess complexes

then you don't have to worry becase YOU'RE NOT ITALIAN, you dumb fucking mutt

>I wish i was swedish or irish or something.

Fuck that user.
be proud of what you are. When I was in the military I had many Italian friends. damn near all of them had italian tattoos and were proud. You have got to be the only italian american that i've conversed with who isnt.
>you okay bro?

90% of italians here come from sicilian immigrants, the lowest of the low, considered niggers even by other italians. Why would anyone take pride in such a shit heritage?

In its entire history, sicily has accomplished nothing. The original sicilians don't exist anymore. They stopped existing over 1000 years ago. Sicily is just a contaminated cum rag used for soaking up huge gobs of sandnigger, french, viking, german, and north african rape semen. It has no inventions, history, or achievements.

Also, sicily is literally a piece of africa that broke off from the continent millions of years ago.

“White” is in our 1790 immigration act. It just means european. You’re a new country. “German” is also meaningless.

>leave nyc
Don’t do it. You’ll get depressed to learn how much of America, especially rural and southern America, is literally flyover tier. You will miss nyc, and you will probably never cope.

I had to learn the hard way. Moving from an exciting city and experiencing underwhelming, unremarkable boringness that is typical Americana will kill you slowly.

>You will miss nyc, and you will probably never cope.
You're right. I'll definitely miss all the niggers, spics, trannies, faggots, gender free restrooms, pollution, traffic, terror attacks, homelessness, and de blasio's wishes to make it so that you can get out of prison without bail.

You’re a full blown Jew trying to divide Europeans from our cause against you. Die.

im italian

italians don't have brown eyes

You never had one in your life

i do

>thinks euros think hes white

>I'll definitely miss all the niggers, spics, trannies, faggots, gender free restrooms, pollution, traffic, terror attacks, homelessness,

Aww look at the little incel recluse. You’re already afraid of women and probably afraid of your own shadow too. Not everybody is a complete, anxiety dweeb who lives in constant fear of what bogeyman group will “victimize” them the minute they leave their safe spaces on Jow Forums and the smelly cuck corners of their mom’s basements. If you’re not a full blown neet you’re probably just a wage slave who spends the majority of their waking hours working to make shekelstein rich and commuting in traffic. Or maybe you’re an inbred white trash. Whatever the case, your opinion is garbage loser.

keep acting like nyc is a good place to be, idiot

You better NOT leave NYC or these evil Aryan guys are going to karate you in the nuts!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x370, 40K)

I looked up Snooki the other day, she has literally zero Italian ancestry.

Fuckin wop dagos!