19 and unemployed

What are some good part time jobs for a 19 year old in the U.S.? I have been trouble finding work and would prefer to work mornings or midnights.

Should I just go to trade school?

Attached: Part-time-jobs.jpg (1719x1105, 64K)

remote web dev. learn to code nigger

Dog walker. You can avoid taxes if you're not a pussy.

>t.liberal commie 90k in debt

Unironically food delivery services. I’m working for Panera this summer before my real job starts in consulting.

Whats the drinking age where you are? My oldest put himself through Uni working weekends bar tending.

Become a neet.
There's literally no point getting a job until post-collapse civilization begins.

Go to a bunch of hotels and ask if they need help in maintenance.
Easy (if you aren't a lazy dumb retard) varied work that can introduce you to trying out small tastes of trades like plumbing, electrical, and construction if you wanted to pursue something like that later.
No day to day is ever the same so you won't be in a rut. Lots of walking to get your fat lazy sack of droopy flesh you call a body moving.
What type of things do you do in hotel maintenance? Fix all the shit retards break or wear out. Maintain the hotel. Paint walls, stain furniture, change tub drains and shower heads, tighten screws and bolts on everything, clean a.c. units and fans, sweep the parking lot, water the flowers, shovel the snow, salt the walk, clean the gutters on the roof, pull out people's pubes and hair from clogged drains, unclog toilets, fix toilets, fix housekeeper vacuums, if there is a pool do chemicals for that, and much more. I wouldn't say I like my job but I don't want to kill myself on the drive in and don't actively hate being there.

Summer is when hotels are busy and they hire.

I worked summers during college at home city ice as a delivery driver. Its physical labor that gets you outdoors with no supervision and minimal social interaction. Its commission based and I averaged around ~$20/hour. Work starts around 7 AM and you are done when you finish your route, not on a clock. I usually worked until 1-3PM, depending on how much was on my plate that day. There was even a water shortage my last year working there, because of some algae in the lakes, and I was making close to $30/hour during that time.

Overall, it is the perfect job for late teens early twenties guys.

You can learn to code by yourself

Yes and you can dilate by yourself as well, sweetie pie

join the military you fucking spineless commie

Attached: us military.jpg (800x533, 555K)

Apply at literally any Office Depot. They are always short staffed so you are guaranteed to get hired.

I have never had a difficult time finding a suitable job when I really wanted one. My resume is shit, never finished my degree, and still I'm able to find good jobs.. even shit I'm entirely not qualified for. If you want a job bad enough and believe that your efforts to find one are satisfactory enough to actually find one then you will get one. It's meme magic on the individual scale.

And die for usRAEL?

Unemployable dickshits like you have been hoping for an apocalypse for more than twenty years. All you have to look forward to is being homeless.

Have an interview in a few days. First one I have ever had, worked for my Uncle for 10 years so never had to endure an interview. How do I not fall apart?

How long have you been without work for though?

Ask a contractor for work. Usually $15-18 start no exp. then get ur own loicense and go into re development. Learn about finance while you build up capital.

Is there an Amazon Fulfillment Center in your town or near you? Google Amazon Jobs and see whats around you. $15 an hour and you can work nights if you prefer. Its not the greatest job but it will get some experience on your resume .

Sounds like a dream

During an interview, remember that they literally have no power over you. Sure, they determine if you get a job, but it isn't that big a deal. Don't psyche yourself out and don't let them negotiate you down.

I'm no pro either or anything, I just tend to do well in interviews. People like someone with a degree of backbone.

hah, anyone who goes to school for coding is a fucking retard.

I just hate the idea of the over the top interview process. Overselling yourself and talking shit so you seem like the second coming. I'd much rather just have a conversation and explain what jobs I did etc. Instead of trying to tick off as many boxes as I can

Go to welding or electrician trade school. Maybe get some ndt certs. Make a good life for yourself

Attached: 1558115330323.jpg (600x857, 25K)

in my experience being honest and confident has worked, I've never tried the over the top shit

local pool lifeguard

I had a part time at a car wash chain making minimum wage + tips. Easily averaged out to 15 an hour. You'll work with other guys your age and it's pretty low stress

Work at a gym. It’s easy work and you’ll probably get a free membership

>implying all branches fight for (((them)))
>what is the coast guard?

can anyone post that meme with the "no gay retards" door?

Attached: 1557327752409.jpg (700x809, 57K)

Relocate to where the jobs are. If you aren't a bitch come out to the pacific northwest and work on an oil rig. It's 14 days on 7 off, hard work but if you're smart and invest the money you don't drink away you'll retire before 30.

I paid my way through college working as a meat cutter at a grocery store