Imagine being American

>imagine being American

Attached: 1559160261974.gif (345x258, 1.98M)

It keeps things interesting and exciting you nogunz yuropoor.

Attached: 1556411039080.jpg (591x577, 301K)

haha assuming everone waits for the others to come in and noone gets locked out :D ( because humans will never sacrifice other people for their own survival) imagine that situation, just sick !

Attached: 1278874804377.jpg (587x446, 59K)

>gas chamber

You know what's funny, is that these 'active shooter drills' the kids are going through actually serve to break the social conditioning.

A sheriff was conducting one at a school I was in, and he told us that, during the drills, the little kids would take time to line up in their 'line orders' and walk carefully, instead of run for their fucking lives
So they have to explain to them that sometimes rules have to be broken to keep yourself safe

>mfw public schools are training children to be target dummies, but the drills they have to go through are cracking the brainwashing

Attached: kek.jpg (960x720, 246K)

based, redpilled and checked
feels good to be free

>imagine going to school with niggers

That's why you also have a gun.

9/11 is pretty funny though

>Amerishart the post

>nogunz yuropoor.
Oh we can get guns, we just have decent background checks.

Attached: background checks.png (698x698, 653K)

I rather die then live in europe.

>sending your kids to a public school

Attached: gfy.png (336x150, 40K)

>we just have decent background checks
And so do we. What's your point? Oh, its
>murica bad xD

if only we could afford those

Attached: 1555177764413.jpg (400x400, 24K)

How about an emergency gun?

>What's your point?
We don't need panic rooms in elementary school classrooms.

Neither do we. What's your point?
C'mon user your narrative is falling apart. Think of all the shekels you could earn if you just kept it together!

We also have background check, no amount of back ground checks will stop someone who's never committed a crime from doing something evil.

Yeah, a .22lr single shot.
I can go down the street and buy a AK for $500 right now in 10 minutes if I wanted.
Now go back to sucking Muslim cock you euroshit.

We don't have panic rooms in our schools, school shootings are a fake moral panic being drummed up by our kike media to allow Democratics to pass more gun control. they give the shooters tons of attention and make them infamous, it's why it seems like they are happening more and more.

>Oh we can get guns, we just have decent background checks.
false, stop spreading lies you fucking cuck
we need gun rights similar to the USA's in order to survive, you're just an interfering kike

You'd need to get a license for .22lr and have to join a gun club and go through a year testing and back ground checks.

Attached: 1558500438237.png (622x516, 259K)

Sounds like bulletproof cocoon salesmen are making a killing on dumb suckers in OK. Show flag

It’s a tornado shelter dip shit.

I was at the range a couple months ago with a Dutch family the brother in law (American) brought them to the range. The father told me that you need a license for a pellet gun in Holland.

I love this memeball gets me every time

>imagine not being english
ahaha the state of you all

Attached: 1400962794645.jpg (952x629, 152K)