This is the menu of the dinner the Japanese Prime Minister presented to President Trump...

This is the menu of the dinner the Japanese Prime Minister presented to President Trump. Reads like a menu that says "what japanese food would a classless american like??"

Attached: 1558944226390.jpg (1242x1082, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicyblogs.com/2009/11/03/better-red-than-unfed-a-survey-of-post-communism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic of eatings

Attached: 1558944670808 (1).jpg (1242x687, 720K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1242x687, 800K)

nigger, wagyu is amazing and super expensive, and the specific cows are native only to japan. they literally pamper them and give them massages for years to get the marbling the way it is, it's amazing beef, especially natively in japan itself.

the heck is a japanese potato?

a potato from japan

>just get him a steak

they're basically like yams/sweet potatoes.

And then they had to ruin it by cooking it well done for Trump.

have you ever had wagyu beef, you dumb commie nigger? it's totally different than regular usda or angus beef.

When Obama went to Jiro's he didn't finish all his sushi. American presidents are plebs.

Where's the ketchup?

Attached: 1.png (572x483, 385K)

>japanese potato
>japanese steak with japanese broccoli and japanese carrots
>japanese vanilla icecream

Attached: clap.gif (482x683, 27K)

I would love that, perfectly healthy, minus the ice cream. Japs are good ppl

pinkos belong on crosses

Attached: e1d0f8f85a1e75cc2ee3369baeed7d4f--sota-guerrilla.jpg (378x625, 40K)

Was the steak well done with ketchup?

I always Kek out loud when I least expect it. Wasn’t even looking for a Kek and then I find this gem. I’m gonna delay suicide for another couple days

>fucktarded commie
>complaining about the lack of 'class'

Kill yourself right fucking now.

They gave Obongo watermelon and Popeye's chicken

>Japanese Potatoes
>literally called Jakarta Potatoes
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Reads like a menu that says "what japanese food would a classless american like??"
No, it reads like a menu that shows deference and respect to the most powerful man on the planet: "what Japanese food would President Trump enjoy?"
They get what they want by buttering him up with their Japanese potato. It's called diplomacy, you nitwit.
There's nothing wrong with liking simple food, there's a element of purity, wholesomeness and stoicism to it, but there had better have been two scoops of ice cream. Anything less would be an affront.

Attached: hishida-shunso-cat-under-plum-blossoms.jpg (2560x1551, 1.06M)

>what Japanese food would President Trump enjoy?
>potato with butter
>salad
>grilled chicken
>steak
>ice cream

>>japanese

It's literally children food

>trump gets one scoop
>and gets two
ww3 when?

Of all people, someone using that flag should never speak about food with your track record

Attached: stalin.jpg (620x372, 90K)

foreignpolicyblogs.com/2009/11/03/better-red-than-unfed-a-survey-of-post-communism/

Because it's not parasite-infested fish on rice and seaweed?

Nice try nigger...

Attached: 1554205775188.jpg (800x800, 92K)

nigger wagyu is not a protected term. Anyone can get a cow and call it wagyu beef and no one will be able to tell.

Well done is the proper way to cook steak
Most places are just terrible at cooking it well because you pull it off just before it's done, and let it rest a bit to obtain the perfect gradation
It's much easier to cook rare steak because you can just look and see when the outside is done, then pull it.

sounds fkn good desu. its the simple shit that is most enjoyable.

get youre “never been poor” privileged swanky suburban new money ass outta here. That whole fkn meal sounds fkn good.

I think you're not legally allowed to claim your beef is a breed it's not.

Attached: 1457661505841.jpg (500x380, 27K)

yeah, you get a wagyu breed, but that doesn't mean anything.
A wagyu cow raised the same way as an Angus is not going to be the same as one in Japan.
It's like saying you have a merlot or some other wine, but it's really from russia and tastes like shit.

its what the wives want you fucking retard
but the beef dish is manly enough to get away with it

what would the commies feed the president?
nothing, because they are all starving

>communist wants politicians to eat songbird liver paté with de-kerneled redcurrants
you're not a good communist

I will literally fuckinf strangle OP if I ever see him, ffs man. I enjoy Japanese food, I'm a chief, I cook for a small restaurant, one of my life goals is to try wagyu beef.
I genuinely hate you with a passion. So your flag, just in case world war three happens, just so that if i join or am drafted, I can gun down your soldiers or civilians. Okay.

Attached: 276.jpg (644x598, 50K)

>nothing raw
Makes sense, that shit is disgusting and Trump probably made a point to not have any raw meat

Literally who fucking cares

>I'm a chief
doubt.jpeg

You boil your salad then user?

There are 4 breeds in Japan that use wagyu name. Australia has a breed of them and so does the US and UK. Pic related is what its all about.

Attached: 1280px-Sliced_Matsusaka_wagyu_beef.jpg (1280x850, 161K)

Doesn't matter. Whatever they fix, I wouldn't even like. I'd eat some to be polite and then go get some real food later.

What is that, like, 60% fat?

>look at drumpf, his food isn't bourgois enough!

>nigger Swiss cheese is not a protected term. Anyone can get a block of cheese and call it Swiss cheese and no one will be able to tell.

see how retarded you sound to anyone that has ever seen or tasted wagyu.

Attached: WagyuStripSteak_(8324549421).jpg (3016x1892, 360K)

Do they also fuck the cows themselves?

Okay thats actually funny.

>one of my life goals
Lol

Enjoy your $80/pound ribeye and $75/lb cheese you huge fag

I think it's classy in its simplicity. You want him to eat a whole octopus or something? Fuck off commie memeflag

I fucking wish my parents gave me steak when I was a kid.

OP thinks that japanese people eat ramen, sushi, general tso's chicken, and crab rangoon every night, instead of eating normal food

Where dafug is the fried dumplings? Glurmpf BTFO hue hue hue

Would the cow even notice?

>raw MEAT

It's deceptively less fatty than it looks, but it is still way too fatty for me to enjoy because I hate fat. I've had real wagyu twice, and I'd rather have a fillet mignon from a less expensive breed. But the wagyu fat is not as chewey as the fat from other cows, and it tastes better.

Ye best not be talking shit about wagyu

big pack of Tyson tendies?

It's distributed/marbled fat. Cooking releases the tasty oils all over the meat.

It's amazing is what it is.

>pretends to care about the working class
>criticizes Trump for not having enough of a bourgeoisie palette
Peak leftism, folks.

Attached: 1545702307961.png (856x1015, 136K)

Seriously no sushi ?

Why are you still alive faggot?

Attached: kill-a-commie-for-christ-24878461.png (500x522, 184K)

So it's the reverse chinese/arab way of preparing cattle?

>wagyu
>japan's prize beef that can only be sold in japan
>classless

Literally insulting japan's entire steak culture

Sushi is disgusting, literally raw fish and rice.

defnitely

Those look like some good hamberders

>Dessert: Vanilla ice cream
i hope that jap gave him two scoops like he deserves.

Japan takes the best things from around the world and makes them their own. Commies take the best things from around the world, uses them up until they dry up and then throws them away.

This.

>rebbit post

Please speed up your timetable, chief

Jap food is garbage tho, poorfag nigher lover

If you knew anything about being a good host you'd know it's more important to serve your guests food that they will enjoy rather than feeding them whatever you personally enjoy. What did you want them to serve Trump, whale and seaweed?

With schechuan schauce. Wub a lub a dub dub.

I'd love to try whale

I just ate some ground wagyu beef raw, today
Tastes like butter

I would prefer some sushi, but...

Actually I would prefer little girl parts and pineal glands while getting a tit massage with kelp nuru gel.

In that case serving you whale would be good hosting. I doubt Trump wants to eat whale though.

This person understands

>The news is so bad today I have to come up with something, anything that might keep Trump from getting re-elected
The Post.
You leftists are a comical, flailing bunch of impotent faggots. Please continue.

>look at these fat cat bourgeois pigs eating their thousand dollar meals
>WHAT?! Trump just wants a steak and baked potato? HOW DARE HE!
There are many things to criticize that shabbos goyim on. Having a normal meal isn’t one.

>commie
>S-steak and chicken are children's food!
Get a load of this guy.

I bet he'd do it just for the headlines.

>be communist
>t-that's fine, I didn't want meat and non-turnip vegetables anyway