What does this mean? What are they hiding from us?

What does this mean? What are they hiding from us?

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-013429.jpg (1078x762, 196K)

>what are they hiding from us
The path to sue them

They probably don't want nutty parents giving their kids bleach enemas like that one psycho chick. I don't think the jews are behind this one.

mms chlorine dioxide I think

wtf the Jews don't want me to drink bleach? I'LL SHOW THEM!!!

There is no such thing as autism therefore there are no cures - especially big pharma cures.

So now Amazon is a medical expert?

There was a time when the medical community thought blood letting was a cure.

Modern day book burnings, unbelievable

why do autistic people behave like they behave then?

Idiocy

Parental neglect/abuse.

>There was a time when the medical community thought blood letting was a cure.

Right a time before proper rules and methods for scientific research were established...

Attached: 141562.png (983x549, 502K)

Jow Forums raided these people years ago trying to save kids lives.

There was a single study decades ago that linked some aspects of autism somewhere in the world with parasites. This led trashy anti-science parents to infer that all autism is caused by parasites, specifically intestinal parasites.

So what they do is they pour bleach directly into their childrens assholes. This kills the mucus lining of the rectum and colon, which then sloughs off. The kid then shits out this white bleached tube of dead flesh, which parents claim is proof that there was this gigantic foot long tubular parasite living in their children's butthole. Meanwhile, there was no parasite, and what they witnessed was literally their child's butthole dying and sloughing off.

After Jow Forums raided them and reported them to CPS they went underground and now have password protected forums and email newsletters where they discuss how to better irreparably harm their childrens buttholes with industrial strength chemicals.

No I'm not joking. There's lots of pictures of the "parasites" (read: chemically burned and shed colon lining) if you search around.

I'm going to need a picture, I'm not searching that.

Here ya go

Attached: Retard_Parents.jpg (675x1200, 77K)

>drinking low doses of poison can jumpstart the immune system
What is the placebo effect for $500

Just note, there is ONE death from this, and the autopsy is inconclusive. The rest of the reports were people having to go to the hospital for extreme dehydration, NOT chlorine poisoning.

Also good riddance, these people are abusive assholes to their kids. It's like a troll came up with the 'cure' and people went with it because they'd rather jam a chemical with clear warnings on the bottle up the child's rectum than think anything is truly wrong in the head with their child

MMS chlorine dioxide DOES NOT have free chlorine, like sodium hypochlorite 'bleach'. Chlorine dioxide works using oxygen as the oxidizer. It only kills the bad stuff.

What the fuck?

What?

It's a giant turd, not a parasite

>Being this big of a pussy