Broward County Mossad

Caught in the act of dragging a dummy out of the Parkland school. This is why the cops waited outside.

Attached: 1553723943844(1).webm (720x480, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article203903054.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9y6WgOHhHLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sloppy job mossad

Related

Attached: parkland dummy.jpg (499x516, 45K)

how do you know that its a dummy?

They will pay for what they did to Atlantis.

Attached: FullMoon2010.jpg (2580x2452, 2.14M)

what the fuck
they want our guns so bad

he picked a grainy video to show you.

Jews don't want goys with guns.

The higher res versions were wiped from JewTube

That's not a dummy. That's Sasquatch I should know, I have seen pics of him before

bump

Attached: Gun_control_political_cartoon.jpg (1050x835, 258K)

They are behind two recent shootings in Sopaland here.

Of course (((they))) do. We're the last nation on earth that hasn't been completely disarmed. Once (((they))) take our guns we'll be accelerated to UK or Sweden levels of immigration and there will be nothing we can do about it.

Attached: jewsbehindguncontroll.jpg (652x755, 138K)

They using this bitch nigger kike

Attached: David-Hogg-salute-584x403.jpg (584x403, 35K)

and you're mad because that's cultural appropriation.

How THE FUCK do you propose they're going to get a half a billion guns. Are you gonna give yours up? I don't own any guns, butif I did, I certainly wouldn't surrender so much as a single magazine. Not one round.

Just one law at a time. And they are replacing whites with obedience mexiniggers and simps

those cops carrying the bag are two SWAT cops from miramar police dept. They arrived at parkland and got inside before the broward sheriff's closed the scene. They were both suspended because they were there without informing their superiors.

The shooting only lasted about 7 minutes. How did two swat cops from a police department manage to respond to a shooting 30 miles away from their jurisdiction in full swat gear in under 7 minutes? Do they drive around town in their swat gear like superheroes?

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article203903054.html

More importantly- since we know that there were two cops in full riot gear inside the school during the shooting, then why has there been no investigation of one of the teachers claims that she saw swat cops firing on the students?
youtube.com/watch?v=9y6WgOHhHLI

Parkland was the sloppiest false flag ever committed by law enforcement in America.

Bumping for interest. Post all of the evidence you have.

It's pathetic that Israelis are caught CELEBRATING 9/11 dressed like ARABS and this shit yet the media pretends it doesn't exist. These assholes can get away with ANYTHING because of the lying media.

Not for long, too many know now

Look at the arm, it looks like its not stuffed, its movement resembles just an empty sleeve.

true!

>immigration
no no, Jews will skip that part, they will start rounding the goyim up.

best vid of it I've ever seen, it's obviously " a body" of some sort
when this is out there, and the media stays completely silent, you know something is up

yeah it's fucked
the media just lies and ignores all the problems
while they cry gives us all your guns

source?

The dancing israelis ya zoomer.

they weren't dressed as arabs tho

No, I'm mad because I snitched you to 4 different government agencies and nobody gave a shit.