How the FUCK has nobody noticed yet that all the 2016 election night complimation and meme videos have been erased from...

How the FUCK has nobody noticed yet that all the 2016 election night complimation and meme videos have been erased from Jewtube and replaced with generic election night videos from CNN and ABC news. I shit you not try, to find the famous Young Turks election night video or highlight videos of reporters losing their shit and you get NOTHING. All sanitized and censored results from official news pages. This is the most blatant shutdown of pro trump videos yet and you guys are too busy shitposting to care.

Attached: 6ae.jpg (680x680, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=SrD1jJ8UDvM
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's almost like Trump was a kike the entire time!

Hey retard, newsflash he is considering he converted.

theyre all still there, what is it youre searching for?

>a bot

>They do and they store it in there big data base.
>Jewtube removing content and adding theres... suprised?

are you retarded? just look up

Inital D - Gas

Attached: 61491274_865975927071488_3791430462702878720_n.jpg (750x414, 31K)

ah I see what you mean
searching for 'the young turks trump election night' on youtube brings up a load of msm shit, searching the same thing on google videos shows them all

Young turks meltdown. 2016 election night complimation. All exact searches im putting in. Every one gets me generic "2016 election night" videos from major news sources. No independent uploaders

when I first replied it was after checking google video search, not youtube.
also none of this is surprising

>youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Are you just a retard?

Not sure what you mean. They get reccomended to me all the time.

STOP. USING. JEWTUBE.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Recommended is not the same as actually searching it on youtube. Still trying, still nothing. The videos still exist but they can't be brought up through a normal search on youtube

yeah that happened months ago. The search function is jewed for everything even slightly political.

These videos didn't even exist 2 years ago YouTube is literally rewriting history

I had trouble finding the 'womp womp' 'how dare you!' clip. The top results were literally all leftist shills crying about it.

YouTube is the new MSM.

YouTube (Now CorporateTube) hasn't be for You for a long time. Corporation have taken over the narrative again because successful youtubers without a billion dollar budget basically have achieved to reach a bigger audience with a laptop and the kitchen as their studio. Can't have that.

But it's beyond blatant at this point. How does nobody give a shit? I'm literally typing in exact titles of videos that exist and I get directed to obvious censored results. This isn't cloak and dagger stuff it's right in our faces

consider this: the videos where shadowbanned since being posted but we've watched them from direct links or recommended and just now you realised this, because it's the first time you are trying to search for them.

Same msm shit is shown if you search for 9/11 conspiracy stuff. However, you get relevant results if you mistype your query.

>But it's beyond blatant at this point. How does nobody give a shit?
The ability to criticise someone freely, as a means of organising pushback to them if they start being tyrants, is apparently not relevant if the tyrant is a company.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SrD1jJ8UDvM
This was gold

Not the best one, but i have noticed some are harder to find now.
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM